Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Otajayr: Return to Resol'nare

Progflaw99

Otajayr: Return to Resol'nare
Bull_rancor_concept_art.jpg

Vode An,

The original plan was going to be a solo thread for this, though I think it could be fun for others as well so I'm dropping this here if anyone would be interested.

The Premise: Buruk Sur'haai grew up from childhood following the tenets of Resol'nare, like most every other Mandalorian child. Over the years he's always kept it in his mind but ceased living by it, treating it more as a sentiment than a way of life. He has been a hunter for the past fourteen years, completing a ritual hunt at the age of sixteen as part of his ascension to manhood. Now, fourteen years later he's out to prove he has mastered the hunt and has contracted a ship to take them to Felucia, on the edge of Silver Sanctum space to participate in a grand hunt. The target? A Jungle Rancor. Once captured, they plan to sell it to the highest bidder, splitting the profits and sharing in the story that they once captured the legendary Jungle Rancor.

For all those interested, feel free to reply here and I will tag you in the opening post.

Da'hud.

OOC: The plan is for Buruk to have a near death experience. While still succeeding overall, he almost loses his life in the process. This spurs him to redeem himself and return to living the way of the Resol'nare.

Feel free to PM me with questions or ask them here. Looking for a group of no more than 4 total.

[member="Buruk Surhaai"]

I would be happy to help out with that, and as a bonus treat I might have another option for you. I do not know if you plan to join the United Clans or the Crusade, but Gray here is a Mando and is the Alor of clan Raxis which is currently branched away to pursue their vision of what it means to be a Mandalorian. Family, Honor, Clan. That is the creed of his clan and everything they promote from it and everything is the Resol'nare. If you want, Gray can join the hunt and help him with his path back into the way of Mandalore with the Raxian Empire afterwards.

It is completely up to you though if you like that idea, but either way I'd be happy to help with the hunt. The other option if you dont like my earlier suggestion is for my alt [member="Tyr'Vult"] to come along being a hunter himself up for tackling dangerous prey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom