Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Ostara Festival | Agents of Chaos + Open

DP3gKAt.png

Wearing: Casual; light blue denim jacket, navy/white striped top, black denim pants, dark sneakers. Headphones around the neck.
Wielding: PRP-502 Dart Shooter, concealed in jacket.
Tags: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter , Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn , Sentiri Sentiri , Myrium Okar Myrium Okar , open!

Well, that beam from the woman certainly gave some comfort! To any ordinary people who knew about their past weres and hows of... aquaintanceship, her decision to join would not make the slightest sense. But then again, neither one of them were quite the ordinaries. Brie had stood her ground longer than she thought possible and this woman had a lot of chances to finish her back then, but didn't. If it was luck, mercy or something else was unclear to this day.

That same feeling as back on the Galak scrapyards on Terminus had appeared, only more faint. That was where she remembered it from! From the fight! It dawned on her just as Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn greeted and snapped her out of the thoughts. She offered him a coy but friendly smile and a low short wave, with a thumb making sure she had not any crumbs of the hot dog bun left in the corners of her mouth.

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter invited a chiss woman and a boy to the conversation. The boy seemingly had somewhat of the same feelings that she herself had during her first meeting with the brunette woman. Seeing him draw the pencil was pretty funny, she would admit and a she held back a giggle at the sight. After another small greeting wave as the woman introduced them all, Brie put the hands in the pockets of her trousers and took a backseated position in the conversation. She liked to just observe and listen to new people for a moment, before getting deeper into any conversation. This was so many people to!

Last edited:
3vk0ws.png
Facial Appearance: Face
Wearing: Clothing
Wielding: A couple of daggers stuffed into his shoes
Tags: Madalena Antares Madalena Antares Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred

What had he done recently? The honest answer was not much. He didn't want to give away who he was to Madalena as that would quite possibly change the way she looked at him. He nodded at her question before taking another drink of wine, he was already beginning to feel some of the subtle effects of the alcohol entering his system. He just hoped it wouldn't loosen his tongue too much as he didn't want anyone other than Discordia knowing exactly who and what he was at this point in time.

"Recently well not much if I am honest, although the Mandalorian here probably doesn't know it I was invloved in a mission to blow up a Sith Empire dockyard that he was involved in before he joined the Agents of Chaos." He said in a matter of fact tone, gesturing towards Jai who looked like he wanted to be as far away as possible from an event such as this. He took a bite of bread chewing for a bit before swallowing,

"Before that well... let''s just say I have been here since the beginning of the Agents of Chaos. It was your sister who in fact tracked me down and convinced me to join." He said looking around to see if Scherezade was at the feast before continuing. "I have been on a bit of a vactation since then, I only got back a few weeks ago, so I am not surprised you haven't seen me around." He said looking at Madalena with those intense green eyes that looked to pierce a persons very soul. He hoped Jai would lighten up a little bit, the poor Mandalorian looked like he was a kid experiencing his first firefight. Not a strong Mandalorian , but I guess you can't account for what a person likes and dislikes.

3vkJ9N.png

Wielding: The XR-18 Revolver (concealed)
Tags: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Myrium Okar Myrium Okar Sentiri Sentiri

Renn had a grin on his face looking at Scherezade, "Yep Insane Dancer, it was fun, got to hang onto a car while nearly getting hit by other vehicles." It did seem like everyone was enjoying themselves. As deWinter introduced Brie and Renn to new person, Renn nodded in greeting. Proceeding to look at the pencil pointed outward.

Giving out a quiet laugh, he studied the man's posture, realizing the guy was ready for a fight, which to Renn was very funny. Though he had no clue who he was, but decided not to argue. Looking around he quietly stood there, a smile on his face. Turning back to the 'imposing' pencil, he still stifled a laugh, thinking how some of this Universe are too tense.

To him this was a new experience, since the incident, he hasn't had many friends, focusing on his job, but this seemed a nice change of pace, a relaxing evening with some friends, and a chance to make new ones.

3vkJ9N.png

Tags: Myrium Okar Myrium Okar , Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx , Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn , Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter

The young man dryly danced around Sentiri's question. There wasn't much of an answer there at all, but then, what could the former intelligence operative suspect? She was nothing but a stranger to this man. She could respect the cautious behavior of someone sizing up a foreigner.

Before she had a chance to respond...

Suddenly there were many!

The background murmur of the crowd and festival joined the immediate surroundings of the quaint little streetside bar and Sentiri was face to face with three new people. The Chiss woman hesitated for a moment, remembering the responses she would have had years ago: to cringe or to shy away. The memory of those impulses were still present, but they no longer controlled her actions. Her current responses were far warmer than any other Chiss Sentiri knew, especially towards non-Chiss peoples. Sentiri's inquisitiveness for the young man faded into a welcoming posture, before the man with whom the Chiss had been speaking brandished a pencil at the attractive lead woman. Her head cocked to the side ever-so-slightly as she regarded the two before speaking.

"We've only just met," Sentiri responded to Scherezade, nodding with acknowledgment towards the two quieter folks flanking the much more vocal lead. "I am Sentiri. I heard about the festival. That seemed a good excuse to indulge my curiosity and discover what this place was about. There is only so much you can learn from a distance." She locked eyes with Scherezade and smiled. A moment ago, when starting a conversation with the young man, small talk seemed unnecessary. Now that her speaking partners had become many, small talk seemed more appropriate. Strange how such social protocols could shift so drastically. Sentiri stopped looking around at the group and locked eyes with Scherezade. The Chiss woman offered a warm smile. "It is a wonderful place. I feel there is much to learn. Are you..." she gestured towards the man identified as Myrium. "Friends?"

3vkJ9N.png

Wearing: Dress
Wielding: Ho ho ho, you do not want to know.
Tags: Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn Sentiri Sentiri Myrium Okar Myrium Okar + Open!

re3GLA.png

As Myrium Okar Myrium Okar jumped out of his seat, so did Scherezade react on instant, taking her own jump back, a knife sliding into her hand, ready to cut. Myrium had produced a… Pencil? Pencil. Not a weapon. But he was ready to use it as one? Odd choice when you could just break a nearby cocktail glass or beer bottle and use that instead, but she supposed she could go with it.

Except that Myr stopped after a second, and Scherezade mirrored him, the knife disappearing into the unknown. The dress she wore might've been white and skin tight, but she was keeping her daggers well hidden.

Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn and Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx were still there, and she flashed them an apologetic smile before turning to the Chiss woman who called herself Sentiri.

"Welcome to Eve!" she grinned from ear to ear. The notion of coming to learn about the place hadn't gone unnoticed, but what was there to say? They had a great marketing team and attracted a lot of interest. She was more than welcome to enjoy her stay and learn all she could. Especially if she was chatting it up with Myr.

But for the question of friends… Scherezade and Myrium had barely been on any missions together. She didn't even know when his free time was or what he actually did during it. Sure, there was surveillance equimpent she could've used, but she never actually did. There was also the thing where in the entire time Myr had been with them, they'd exchanged what was probably less than fity words.

"Best friends," she assured the Chiss!

3vk0ws.png

Tags: Nighthaunter Nighthaunter Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred + Open!

Madalena glanced sideways at Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred , grinning like a cat. Perhaps he was nervous because he remembered the events of the previous night at the auction. Snapping her fingers, one of the wine carrying waiters quickly came to their table and she pulled a glass of red, offering it to him. For herself, she took something that had whip cream on top and came with a cute little red umbrella.

Returning to Jason, her smile changed as she listened to him explain about how he got recruited into the Agents of Chaos. She beamed with obvious pride at her sister's actions. The Agents could always use more people, there was an entire galaxy waiting out there for them, multiple planets that just waited to be freed. Unlike her sister, Madalena was a true believer of the cause, even if she wasn't so certain about her exact positioning within it.

"It's good that you've returned," she said warmly, raising her glass, "We could definitely use more active hands around the place. The Scintilla is growing, but the job is still so far from being properly done. Alderaan and Kuat were a great beginning, but now we need to show them what we can actually do."

Wearing: Leather jacket and some basic jeans.
Weapons: 2x Trayc’kal
Tags: Nighthaunter Nighthaunter Madalena Antares Madalena Antares

Jai smiled, nodding to Madalena and chuckling at her comment to Jason. "Yeah. Grown quite a bit in a lot of ways, big and small." He smirk a little before thinking about everything that had happened, and why he was there himself. "As for me.... Well let's just say I'm pretty sure your sister's a cheat at Sabbac, and I'm glad we weren't playing for the Cloud Breaker. Though... kind of glad about it now." He hated to admit he needed to be kicked out of working and training, but he did. The Mandalorian just wasn't great at R&R, and he was a little nervous considering the last time he and the deWinter had meet. He did happily accept the wine Madalena offered though, and would not so elegantly take a small gulp instead of a sip. Yeah.... You could tell he was a Mando.

He eyed Jason after this, smiling a little. "So, I guess I can thank you for helping get me and my friends of Concord Dawn then?" He then looked over at Madalena, nodding. "Yeah. Definitely managed to show a thing or two to a few of them."

3vk0ws.png

Listened as the two talked, watching the Mandolorian accept the glass of wine from Madalena and take a small swig from the glass, gulping it down. They really didn't do subtle did they the Mandalorians. Their warrior culture was legendary and the few encounters he had had with Mandalorians hadn't been pretty, they were tough opponents and refused to stop fighting or surrender even when they were hopelessly outmatched. Jason had learned this early on when he took up the Nighthaunter persona. One of his first jobs involved getting past a Mandalorian guard to a high ranking general, he had captured a member of the guard and had hoped that if he tortured him long enough he would be able to give him info on the building he was infiltrating. To his surprise the man refused to give him the information until he died with blood lost and he soon learned this was not something unique to just this Mandalorian. He hoped that Jai would bring these qualities with him into the Silencers.

"No need to thank me, I am usually involved in a lot of missions but if you know I am there then I am not doing my job correctly." Jason chuckled, looking at Madalena to see if she would pick on the subtle hints he was leaving about what capacity he was involved with the Agents of Chaos. "And I am glad to be back on the Scintilla, hopefully I get to enjoy playing with a few souls again soon. As Discordia demands violence, and the murder of her enemies is the best show of loyalty and prayer." He said as he refilled his wine after finishing his glass. He was now buzzed and the world around him was a bit fuzzy due to the alcohol in his system.

Kelsey Shadow

K
3vkejQ.png

Wearing: Red Dress
Objective: Buy Something Pretty

The music in the little shop was classical, which Kelsey thought was out of place with the party atmosphere. Still, she couldn't deny that the wares in front of her were gorgeous. There were several chokers about, which was exactly what the woman was looking for.

"Is this the best price you can do?"

DP3gKAt.png

Wearing: Casual; light blue denim jacket, navy/white striped top, black denim pants, dark sneakers. Headphones around the neck.
Tags: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter , Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn , Sentiri Sentiri , Myrium Okar Myrium Okar , open!

The sudden reaction from from Scherezade, in the blink of an eye drawing a knife and assuming fighting position got Brie to jump a little inside. As soon as the situation turned up though, it was brought down as the woman mirrored the boys move to lower the pencil. The boy seemed to have been startled, that was all. It was not that he would have had much of a chance, anyway. He did not look like a fighter, but he maybe carried more that meets the eye. Who would know? Either way, it was with a sigh of relief Brie saw Scherezade announcing them as best friends.

With a slight squirm on the spot, she looked at the man who had introduced himself as Renn, them both standing next to eachother in the group.

''So... What is your part in the Agents'?'' she asked with curious eyes.

3vkJ9N.png

Tags: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Myrium Okar Myrium Okar Sentiri Sentiri Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

The drawing of the pencil elicited a grin from Renn because he already knew what Scherezade’s reaction would be. The grin on his face grew a little when he found he was correct in predicting what would happen. When the woman flashed an apologetic smile, Renn shrugged it off. People see old friends, he’d probably do the same.

Turning to Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx once she asked the question, “I’m more of a if a job is needed to be done quickly and quietly I’m sometimes asked, though they have tried to make groups for the job, I still feel I’m the best choice in that field.” Most if the silencers Renn hadn’t met, but to him they were more like grunts, focused on one job, “I spend most of my time exploring the galaxy, discovering wars to fight in, and all that stuff. It’s not an easy life but it is a fun one. So what do you do?

DP3gKAt.png

She listened curiously on what the guy said. The talk about quick and quiet jobs made her suspision rise slightly, not especially towards him but to the group of Agents in general. The two words could mean anything, realy. Scherezade had given her a brief introduction and had told her about what felt like everything. She seemed to be honest. Violent, but a woman of her words. Brie thought about it, glancing over to her former oponent in the cage, then looked back at Renn again.

''Is it realy fun, though? War? I mean... for once, you run the risk of loosing your life... Not to mention your friends!'' she stated questioningly.

''I... Well... I don't know yet. I'm new around here, so... I guess I have to find out. I'm good at finding things, though... Fixing them... Picking locks... That sort of things.'' she continued and threw a glance at a nearby light show that filled the sky with a variety of colors. She might not be the warrior type, but she certainly knew the galaxy and the way in and out of things.

Tags: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Myrium Okar Myrium Okar Sentiri Sentiri Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

Thinking about the statement on the dangers of joining wars, Renn never really thought of it. Teninding to just join in for the highest bidder, sometimes for fun but usually for money. Usually he got favors and not friends during the fights, “I guess I never really thought of it.”

Listening to her skill set Renn found it respectable, “Those definitely aren’t bad skills to have, usually very helpful.” Having a smile on his face he looked around seeing the world, the lights and all that was happening, it was quite enjoyable.

3vk0ws.png

Tags: Nighthaunter Nighthaunter Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred + Open!
OOC Note: Madalena looks normal right now, not like in her avatar.

reKFam.png

Madalena raised her eyebrow at @Jaigalaar Gred's accusation. "If you ever say that while she's within ear shot, she's going to turn all your organs inside out," she grinned, "and then challenge you, while bleeding, to a round or few, just to prove that she's not."

As he gulped from his glass, Madalena took a sip from hers, and nodded to him. "My pleasure," she smiled, "Though I only greenlit the mission. I couldn't be there when it actually happened."

She could easily recall the day she greenlit it. It was just before they headed for Zonju, and she'd gone over several missions to make sure her Hunters knew what to do just in case anything bad happened in OPA space. And something bad had happened - Madalena and Hanna had been taken as prisoners of war. But now was hardly the time to think about that.

Turning her attention back to Jason, Madalena paused a moment. "Are you a true believer in Discordia, then?" she asked, her interest peeking, "Do you truly undo others always and only in her name? I'm afraid I know precious little about the Silencers."

3vkJ9N.png

Wielding: Ho ho ho, you do not want to know.
Tags: Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn Sentiri Sentiri Myrium Okar Myrium Okar Kelsey Shadow + Open!

re3GLA.png

And so, as if by magic, Scherezade found herself alone. The same people were still around her, but it seemed everyone had fallen into just speaking among themselves, but she herself wasn't involved in any of it.

Awkward.

Believing no one would notice if she just shuffled away, the Sithling excused herself with a smile and left the area, deciding to walk down a row of shops. Her eyes glanced at the wares sold, but she didn't really expect to wanna buy anything except-

That!

Oh, Scherezade was not one for jewelry, and this was definitely a jewelry shop, but her eyes had spotted a tiara with an emerald in the center of it, and she knew her sister would've loved something like that.

Grinning, she walked into the shop where Kelsey Shadow was.

"How much for that tiara?" she asked the shopkeeper with a friendly smile.

3vk0ws.png

Was he a true devout believer in Discordia, if Madalena with whom she was speaking to she no doubt wouldn't have asked such a daft question. But then again he kept his identity hidden for a reason. He was one of the most devout followers of Discordia, if not the most devout of her followers. He was also one of the few to have actually had held a conversation with the deceptive Lady of Eve. For her to commission him to create the Silencers, he had done it, while initially not being fully convinced it was the right thing to do. He had resisted the idea at first, but had relented at eventually as he realized it was his Lady's wish for him to create this organization. He guessed that she had long suspected the religious emanations he had felt towards her. He had then pushed this upon those he recruited to the Silencers, the organization becoming a religious death cult that worshiped Discordia's divinity through blood letting, torture, violence, murder and decadency.

"Well yes of course, otherwise I wouldn't have created them would I?" He said chuckling pushing his wine to the side deciding he had had enough of the delicious liquid. "Well we like to operate in secrecy as we fear that if the regular people of the Scintilla knew our practices they may turn on us." He stated swiveling on his chair to face Madalena and Jai now looking at the two of them more seriously. "Therefore we prefer that we are a rumour that is whispered about by those who are of superstitious nature, or just simply as a group within the Scintilla that those within the AoC know little about... like yourself." He looked at Jai the giving the newly inducted Prowler a glancing look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom