Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[OSL] Ancient Circles

Elisea Apollodor

E
At some point Elisea must have lost Samara and found herself alone in the moment. Hands still clasped behind her back as she walked the grounds of the temple. Her thoughts wandered, lingered rather on the idea of home and all that had brought her here. Almost on autopilot the Avalonian climbed here or there - exploring the ruins as carefully as she could. She would pause and examine things and do as [member="Bethany Kismet"] had instructed. And then something, rather someone interrupted her thoughts. A woman as it were, [member="Nylea Apollodor"] - the Imperial looked and found her and just for the moment. Stood there and observed, before talking to her. "Hello there, don't believe we've met, m'names Elisea. Did you just arrive?"

Perhaps it felt a bit more like shouting as the avid learner looked to climb her way up to ease communication efforts with the other woman.

Nylea was focussed on getting from point to point, trying to find the tiniest opportunities to scale the pile of rubble. It required her utmost attention and it was still a long way up, but her mind was set on the steps she took instead of the destination. Bit by bit she got higher up, the slow ascend taking up a good amount of energy.

Her focus was temporarily broken when she heard a voice from behind her almost causing her to fall off, the Echani yelping in response. She managed to hold on by her left hand and recover, but a good bit of shock went through her system. "You scared me there!" She looked around to find a small plateau and made her way on it. She sat down to face the woman who spoke to her as she calmed down. "Name's Nylea. I was a bit quiet, so it was easy to miss me." She danged her legs as she looked down to take in the features of the one who spoke to her. "Are you a fan of climbing? I'm sure to rooftop has a fantastic view."

[member="Elisea Korrado"]

SLV Satori

The Jedi Master had opted to tag along on this little venture to help put some ease to his mind. While many things had trouble the Jedi as of recently it had been quite some time since he just relaxed. For a little over twenty minutes the Jedi Master had been in a kneeling position, hands rested on his thighs as he communed with the force and attuned himself with the lightside of the force. His droid, hovering around him in a circle on his own power as Gala beeped and whistled lightly here and there. At which had caused the Jedi to smile just briefly as he continued with his meditation.

His sight expanded outward as he seemingly felt the life of those closest to him and those in the temple. Some who had all come for different reasons and perhaps all the same reason. In truth while Kahne's mind had been restless, Monastery has been where his mind had been the least troubled even amongst all the politics going about in the galaxy right now. He felt at some time he would go check out the site, but for now.

The Jedi Master opened his eyes as his droid circled around him once more. "You hanging in there Gala?" Kahne quipped.

Several beeps and whistles later the Jedi chuckled, as his eyes closed once more. "I needed this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom