Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech OS-141 "Flesh-Ripper" Tactical Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.

OS-141 "Flesh-Ripper" Tactical Shotgun

Flesh-Ripper.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Tactical Shotgun, Chainsaw Melee Weapon
  • Size: Very Large
  • Weight: Extremely Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: 10 Gauge Shells, Power Cell for Chainsaw
  • Ammunition Capacity: Large (30 Round Drum Magazine)
  • Effective Range: Personal
  • Rate of Fire: Average to Very High (Semi-Automatic, Three-Shell Burst and Full Automatic Fire Settings)
  • Damage Output: Extreme
  • Recoil: Extreme
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Chainsaw Function: A separate button located just to the right of the trigger assembly allows for the operator to activate the chainsaw attachment. Doing so will cause the weapon to automatically switch into safety mode and the weapon will not be able to fire while the chainsaw is engaged.
  • Semi-automatic Firing Mode – Each time the trigger is depressed, a single shell is fired.
  • Three-round burst Firing Mode – Each time the trigger is depressed, three shells are fired.
  • Full Automatic Firing Mode – When the trigger is depressed, multiple shells are fired in a continuous rate of fire until either the trigger is released or the weapon depletes its ammunition stores
STRENGTHS
  • Chainsaw Function: The "Flesh-Ripper" has a chainsaw attachment mounted to it, making it an effective melee weapon in the right hands
  • Extreme Damage Output: The Weapon Fires a massive 10 Gauge Shell that can do an extreme amount of damage to whatever it hits, can be loaded with grape-shot, a full slug, incendiary or high-explosive shells.
  • High Rate of Fire: The "Flesh-Ripper" has the ability to be fired in three-round bursts of fully automatic in addition to the traditional semi-automatic
  • High Ammunition Capacity: The "Flesh-Ripper" uses a 30-round drum magazine, giving it a much higher capacity than most other shotguns
WEAKNESSES
  • Extremely Heavy: This weapon is exceptionally heavy, weighing in excess of sixty-pounds when fully loaded. It is designed to be wielded by those wearing strength-assisted power armor, or by species with superhuman strength like Wookiees or Togorians, or heavy battle droids etc...
  • Very Large: In addition to the weapons heaviness, it is very large and unwieldly to use for standard (human) sized beings.
  • Extreme Recoil: The recoil generated when this weapon fires is extreme. Beings who are not assisted by some form of power armor or otherwise possess strength and bulk far in excess of the average humanoid can be severely injured, or even killed by the recoil.
DESCRIPTION

The "Flesh-Ripper" Tactical Shotgun is a large 10 gauge shotgun designed to be used by beings wearing strength assisted power armor. It boasts a massive 30 round drum magazine and can fire shells at a very high rate. It is designed to be a close range weapon and also has a chainsaw attachment which makes it an effective melee weapon. It's drawbacks include being extremely heavy and large and having an extreme recoil that makes use of this weapon by anyone not in possession of large size and strength or wearing power-armor extremely dangerous and even deadly.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr

I really love this weapon! Brutal and effective. I found only one problem, but I suppose it is intentional, but I have to ask. The specifications are quite unbalanced. -5 (with average rate of fire) -4 (with high rate of fire) and -3 (with very high rate of fire). You want to keep this, or want to modify the submission to make it more balanced?

MANIAC MANIAC

Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr

I really love this weapon! Brutal and effective. I found only one problem, but I suppose it is intentional, but I have to ask. The specifications are quite unbalanced. -5 (with average rate of fire) -4 (with high rate of fire) and -3 (with very high rate of fire). You want to keep this, or want to modify the submission to make it more balanced?

Yeah, I saw that but honestly the way the sub is right now is the way I envisioned the weapon. So I'm happy to leave it as is. Thanks for checking in though! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom