Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of The Exile - Interest Check

5TjJ6Yp.jpg

"We Will Show You The Truth." - The Exiled

There are some who believe that peace can only be achieved by pacifistic ideologies and tenets designed to ensure good. There are others who believe dominance over all other lesser beings is another way to achieve this everlasting peace through control and power. But the truth is that most philosophies geared toward achieving peace are naive; And those who desire only power and influence are just as childish. The galaxy would never willingly end the cycle of death and hatred it has operated on for so long.

When it all began...there were no 'signs'...it came without warning. War...came to us all. And those without the power to defend themselves struggled to survive as forces beyond their understanding rose into power. Perhaps, once upon a time. We had a chance for peace...but that chance has been out of our grasp for far to long. And with the birth of the Jedi and the conception of The Sith began a new war...and with their influence began a millennia of conflict...Thousands of years waging war. The greatest warriors the galaxy has ever known...the reason they fight? Lost to the ages...

And now, its so easy to point the blame...the Republic...the Empire. Jedi, Sith, Mandolorians...pirates...Hutts. All merely pawns in a bigger game. All so blind to see...to blind to bare witness to the true culprit. They are all merely puppets...tangled in strings.

​The puppeteer, free of blame while the pawns fight their wars and shed their blood...

And yet...here they still stand. Searching for a sign...

We...will show them.

We are the exiled.

And we will bring...your reckoning.

Expect us...

What Are The Exiled?: The Exiled is an extremely secretive and elusive Order consisting of members from all walks of life.Though the Order is not beyond operating through sleeper cells and proxies, keeping their existence under wraps until such a time where they reveal themselves. There will be a number of Overseers whose identities remain unknown even to the other members to keep the groups interest from becoming to driven by a single member and thus preventing corruption over The Order.

What are our goals?: To usher forth a new era by dismantling the established nations, factions, and their leaders, and later by kidnapping or assassinating leaders and sacking empires. However, this is merely a means to an end, for their real war is not against someone...but rather something. Based off the teachings of Darth Traya and Meetra Surik the true goal of The Exile is to purge the existence of The Force from the galaxy. A long term goal which they will never in the end meet, but work towards using methods of control and regulation. Acting as the self appointed check against modern civilization, Seeking to obliterate all that ensure these crusades continue. No one is safe...and anyone can have a target on their backs. Additionally, The Exiled intend to purge the force by locating and kidnapping Force Sensitives and using a number of three methods to achieve their goal. Either A, severing someones connection to The Force. B, initiating them into The Order. Or C, killing them outright. As a result of this, The Exiled will primarily target force users, no matter their alignment or affiliation.

Who can join?: Anyone with a true hatred for the force and the conflict it has spawned over its existence. NFUs may join as well as Force Users willing to use their abilities to sever the power of others. Contradictory yes, but sacrifices must be made for the greater good.

What do we have to offer?: Thats classified.

Why Do We Exist?: To push forward story-oriented plots and IC Conflicts unrelated to The Map Game or anything similar. The Exiled don't want power, control, territory or glory and are designed purely for story purposes and pushing events and plots further. Character Arcs and Faction Arcs can often be planned with us to make for fun stuff on the site.

OOC Nonsense

Alright so, this has been in development for a few months now. Thanks to the...several members on the site who helped me develop this and pointed out its flaws and perks. Really helped with its development.

Alright so, this group is kind of an experiment so we will so how this thread goes.

The idea of a select group seeking to eliminate widespread influence of The Force by purging force sensitives in the galaxy using a number of methods that will be worked out later. Unlike other factions to tend to want widespread control or to 'protect' others The Exiled work a bit differently. This idea, this group, would steer the galaxy toward unification, or at least peace, the villains the galaxy needs in a weird way. Because no matter how anyone looks at it almost every war in recorded history has been started...because of The Force.

The Exiled would work to cut out stagnation, create a form of controlled chaos that would promote growth and cease fires across the galaxy. To shake foundations in the pursuit of a reunification and cohesiveness for all.

They don't want power, territory, glory, or really any major goal. But their actions directly influence future events and can cause conflicts and push story development for character and faction arcs.

Anyone who supports this goal can join. Rather your a fighter or not. Politics who join can help us shape events in the political system and allow us to insert outselves into diplomacy, assassins and bounty hunters can help us eliminate targets who are considered problems to Exiled.

[member="Scheherazade Roshanara"]
What of El Dorado and the other faction you're trying to start? Are all three related or are you trying to run three separate factions? I'm a bit confused

[member="Horus"]

El Dorado is meant for this character. And what other 'Three'? There is only El Dorado since no one displayed interest in the other. So technically, it's ED and this.

Also, i don't have to run the faction. That can easily be passed off to someone else. Plus, i have a co-founder for ED so its fine either way. Don't worry about it.

I had seen a considerable amount of interest in the Ghost in the Shell faction idea. That would make the total three, were each faction created.

In a matter of personal opinion I would also advise against handing over leadership of a new faction immediately. Such actions kill factions, such as the New Republic that was briefly around.

Good luck with the idea, have fun

I like it. Don't have any character who'd join, but I may make one if it takes off. Definitely the first faction I've seen of this sort, so kudos to you for the idea.

But while we're on the subject, what happened to the Agents of the Nine faction from the days of Winter Sovereign? Are you planning to reboot that or anything? Never got round to joining but always meant to, and since you've brought Winter back...

[member="Scarlett Orion"]

This faction is basically The Nine just with a more broad and open feel to it. And i dunno if Winter would be apart of this, i'd have to see since i'm not super sure what will be happening with her yet.

Scheherazade Roshanara said:
This faction is basically The Nine just with a more broad and open feel to it.
Wasn't the Nine more of a 'lawful evil' type of thing than a 'destroy the Force'? Just curious because both seem like great ideas but quite different.

And

Scheherazade Roshanara said:
not super sure what will be happening with her yet.
I recall Winter was originally training Scarlett, but now that she's rebooted and back to Initiate rank if you ever need a starting point we could potentially do something? Always liked Winter as a character so if you ever need something to do with her I'm down.

[member="Scarlett Orion"] The Nine, in its most basic form was a faction trying to unify the galaxy by committing acts of unimaginable evil and them everyone against them. A self sacrificial type of thing. The idea gathered interest, but in the end those who were interested never really...did anything and there was only like two of its members even active before it even began, forcing it to become stagnant.

As for Winter, who is now Luna. I guess we can both do something together, i posted a plotter for her so you can head over there or PM her account if you'd like. I'd like to keep this thread focused and not derail it with other topics that draw from its main point.

[member="Scheherazade Roshanara"], Who said the Nine are dead? Maybe I am slowly working on having people join my forces? ;)

Good faction idea. I would love to join, but I have so much about this character that would be forced to kill you. So sadly, I guess I won't be taking you up on that booty call.

Hmm, an interesting idea which sort got me interested help out as am in midst of rebooting and get this char active again. At any rate, figured care talk things over pm/? Just see if it wold be a viabe idea go forward with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom