Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opportunity Arises | CA dominion of Sposia

1XGlZjc.png

Objective 2 - Night Club
[member="Sivan"] | [member="Marina"] | [member="Malicar"]

It was hardly surprising that Vhirr’bel’laminis failed to note the approach of Marina’s suitor; In truth, Bella paid little heed nor attention toward the non-Chiss present, much less actively seek one out for recreation. It wasn’t that she was rude or hostile toward the outsiders - far from it. House Vhirr’s reputation for manners and decorum was such that they sometimes appeared cold or aloof to avoid outright insult. Bella was not exactly typical of her House in that regard, but old habits lingered in a proud lineage.

With Marina’s greeting Bella accepted the offer of joining her, settling lightly upon the offered seat, legs crossing at her ankles whilst still facing out to watch the gathering. She tilted her gaze to Marina with a smile and sipped from her glass, admiring the directors choice of outfit for the evening and noting the cut.

In so informal a place as the club it would have been stilted and awkward to keep to full names, much less the title which the Commodore bore so proudly, Bella would do for tonight.

“Please, Bella,” she offered in response, gesturing to herself, before making a circling sweep with a finger to the club itself, “Quite the improvement, don’t you think?”

“It’s about time we started celebrating our strength once again. You’re Ministry, I don’t know as much as I’d like about it, but what I have heard, pleases me.” she stated with an affirmative nod and a wide grin once more. “And I regret I don’t fell as if I know as much as I’d like about you either..”

When it raines, it pours.
1XGlZjc.png

Objective 2- Nightclub
[member="Vhirr’bel'laminis"] | [member="Marina"] | [member="Malicar"]

Crimson eyes looked about the nightclub. There were some prospects to be considered for the night's entertainment. Actually, Iva just wanted to dance and be merry. The heady beat of the music was calling to her inner soul. It helped too that the martinis were starting to let the recent tensions of service slowly flow away.

Hess'iva'nuruodo didn't miss what happened when a man was deterred from his conquest of Dachi'marina'kuhn when Vhirr'bel'laminis beat him to the punch. She could see the subtle disappointment on the male's sand-colored features as he returned to the bar with two drinks in hand.

The elite Clawcraft pilot was trained to take advantage of weaknesses and the other Chiss' missed opportunity was her gain. She flashed the man a sweet smile as he neared catching his attention. He immediately veered towards Hess'iva'nuruodo as she sat at the bar with newly infused swagger.

"Would you care for a drink?" the non-Chiss asked to which Iva answered with an inviting look given for him to take the seat next to her. "I would love one."

Target acquired and secured. Splash one for Bluejay.

1XGlZjc.png
Objective II
"Bella. Lovely name." Marina smiled and refilled her glass before continuing. "I wouldn't know. I did not make time to come here before things changed. From what people are telling me, things have changed for the better so that's good."

Marina looked out at the club for a second before averting her gaze back "Celebration is always good. It lets the galaxy know that when we take victories, we aren't afraid to let people know that we take our pride seriously."

A waitress approached the table with a fresh bucket of ice in her hand. She removed the bottle of Cerulea from the old bucket and put it into the fresh bucket before walking away with the old bucket. "Whatever questions you have, ask away. I'd be delighted to sate your curiosity."

[member="Vhirr’bel'laminis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom