Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Ophidian Descent | Naboo

thevagrantbanner.png

S I N N E R

The Nomad was not one who wished to cause violence. Nor was he some power-hungry despot, at least in the traditional sense. But he was willing to do whatever was necessary for him to remain in control, for him to be the deciding factor of his destiny. How wonderfully nuanced his morals were.

The Miscreant Gamble, Nomad's personal flagship of sorts, was lying in the outer orbit of Naboo silently running, blending in with the heavy civilian traffic around the capital world of the Confederacy. Any sensor would merely identify it as another run-of-the-mill hauler, and the Gamble wasn't even officially registered with a unique identifying callsign. That was how the Nomad preferred to operate: unseen, known only to those that he wished. But this operation? It was going to be something much larger than anything he'd other done. Syndicate wars, heist operations, all paled in comparison to what he and his crew would be doing and the consequences that would be in store.

Officially, he'd gathered this band of miscreants to nab a valuable artifact -- the properties of said artifact kept deliberately vague -- for their own gain. The Nomad would get his prized toy, and those who worked would get their cut of the pay. But what the Nomad had kept secret was that the heist was only the surface layer of what they'd be pulling off. Because in reality, the Nomad hoped to expose the weakness of the Knights Obsidian, the valiant 'defenders' of the Confederacy, and nudge the most powerful nation in the galaxy a little closer to Chaos.

And he reveled in Chaos.

"Alright, you chum-buckets," the Nomad began with an outdated epithet as he leaned over the poorly-lit table on which sat an old holoprojector. "This mission is simple. Traders come in and out of Naboo all the time, so being inconspicuous is the name of the game until we get inside their compound. Let me remind you that civilian casualties are a big no-no. We're professionals, not terrorists," he said as he cast a furtive glance around the table. "Our trick card is that we got a guy on the inside. He'll let us in and out of any security they got, but it's important that our friend keeps his anonymity, so if you see a lightsaber-wielding fiend, dontcha hesitate. They likely won't."

"Now,"
he said in conclusion, clapping his hands. "Let's get to work." A smile widened on his face as the Miscreant Gamble shifted into autopilot, immediately beginning the descent into Naboo's gravity well to take them to the starport of their capital and their target.

Franco Kennix

F
Franco was leaning back in his seat, flicking ash of his deathstick to the side as he looked at the mysterious man on his holoprojector. Some kind of crime lord with a cult following was all he could find out when Franco was asking around after he had been offered a decent paying job. Naboo, he hadn't been to Naboo before, might be something nice to enjoy. No civilian casualties was an interesting take, not too many people cared about civilian lives, especially when the poodoo hit the fan, then it became a do anything to survive kinda job. However, Franco would respect the choice, he was paid to do a heist and only kill CIS soldiers and Lightsaber freaks, then that is all he would do. A guy on the inside... Franco wasn't so sure that option would pan out too well without more information about who this man was but it seemed that boss man wasn't interested in sharing too many details, normally that would be a no-go with Franco since he didn't do a job without knowing all the angles but his current credit debt was higher than he would have liked it to be and he wasn't allowed near the system till he could pay it off. At least, he couldn't return unless he wanted to get into a fight.

So, here he was, doing a mission with no real info and having to do his best in one of the most strict security infrastructures in the galaxy. The CIS were not keen on outsiders too much, the whole CIS First movement was on the forefront of his mind when he thought about it. However, his small ship landed, it was a rusty bucket of bolts and nothing impressive but it was his first ship, hard to let go that sentiment. Stepping out of the ship, he smiled with false warmth, "ahhhh! Naboo! What a great city for the CIS to work from! You know I came here to see what goods I could take to the Galactic Alliance and perhaps beyond, show everyone that CIS goods are worth their price, maybe even trek into The Sith Empire space if I want to take a risk!" Franco chuckled as he tried to charm the very unimpressed dock security.

"Look, come on, I'm just here to check out some goods, maybe flirt with some of the locals, enjoy a drink or too and then take some goods to sell off world. All my licences are in check and if you want to see my merchant ID then I can surrender it if you really need it." The security took the IDs and checked through everything, he was clean and he knew it but he was a little peeved that his charm didn't get him through the gate. Seemed like he hadn't taken the right approach with these people, too serious, not looking for a laugh at least not at this very important CIS world. Franco took his stuff back and entered past the checkpoint, looking around the city. Not too sure where he should be starting so he pretended to just be taking in the views while assessing the threats and patrol patterns.

The Nomad The Nomad

Zivos

Z
The Nomad The Nomad Franco Kennix Trilla Kestis Trilla Kestis
ADDITIONAL ARMAMENT: x2 Void Grenades

Zivos had been silently listening, the helmet covering his features as the leader of the whole show spoke. They were here for a job. Not the most legal of jobs, but it was a job. No civilian casualties, and force wielders were fair game, and maybe even at a premium. He pondered having come to Naboo on another vessel, but thought no further on it as they landed.

Franco led the way, trying his charm to get through the gate as Zivos stepped forward, handing his id over.

"I don't think there are any bounties on planet, hunter." The guard informed him. The mask shifted over to look at them, hand held out for the id.

"Criminals don't like scanners, and they do what they can to fool them." The guard sighed, letting him pass as he followed behind Franco. The scanner was already beginning to work, sharing what he could with everyone else before avoiding coming near the child that stopped to ask what they were doing.

“Wait.” The chubby girl closed her eyes and stretched out her hand. It seemed to last forever. She opened her eyes. “The Knights of Obsidian have something you want. This is dangerous, you can’t do this!”

Suya Baeji

S
Being in one of the biggest reactionary powers of the galaxy was enough to set off Suya's bells. The Knights of Obsidian were nothing more than a corrupt organization of opportunists who used the messages independence and liberty to inflict their will across the galaxy. So it felt good that she was here now to serve them a heaving spoonful of Bantha fodder. She was in no way concerned with the credits, or maybe she was... She was pretty lax in searching for bounties and contracts to keep her on her feet so hopefully this contract was enough to keep her set for a month or two. Not much work for a force user these days so she needed all she could get. She was in no way looking to kill people unless they were a Knights Obsidian or a Confederate scum, so she was looking to get some form of satisfaction out of this job.

When the ship landed and the crew for this job made their way through security, Suya did her best to be as inconspicuous as possible. Most force users tend to pass as drifters anyway and little does one get exposed for being a mercenary or a bounty hunter. Her dual lightsabers were plain view around her waist and walked up to security handing over her I.D. They eyed her carefully, she didn't have anything with her but her lightsabers to which caught the suspicion of the guards. Their distrust of outsiders especially to those who wielded the force was of concern to them, especially when half the galaxy was mad at them.

"You on a pilgrimage or something ma'am?" The customs officer asked as he scanned Suya's I.D.

"I'm sorry?" She asked leaning toward the booth to hear him better.

"Noticed your lightsabers, did the force call you here or something?" The officer asked once again. His ignorance insulted her. "Just here on holiday. First time in Naboo."

The customs officer shrugged and gave back Suya's I.D to which she smiled and turned her away immediately disgusted following her compatriots, to which she heard the girl speak, making Suya's heart race. She then kneeled down to talk to her. "We can't let anyone know we're here for the Knights Obsidian, we're all going to get into a lot of trouble if they find out."

Trilla Kestis Trilla Kestis Zivos Franco Kennix The Nomad The Nomad

“Alright,” said the child, “but how will we know if we’re convincing?” Can I have a uniform?” However, the small outfit was a tight fit on the Trilla’s fat body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom