Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ophelia

Kyla Foy

K
*Hugs @[member="MAI"] while slowly her tears were stopping.* She listened to what the jedi said and decided to hide like a turtle going back into its shell. She placed her hands onto the top of her head and whispered, "Okay~" While sounding as happy as ever giggling while being in the turtle position. She heard a bit off @[member="Vilox Pazela"] and she giggled again, "You fell from cuteness!!"

Celtic Corcoran

C
YAY a friend! *giggles happily* Hi there im Celtic! *smiles brightly and hold out hand*

Kayvaan Niveus

K
Oh god, this is so going to make @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] rage. Too many anime characters lol.

Kyla Foy

K
@[member="Celtic Corcoran"] *Jumps up over excited and she grabbed a hold on both hands off Celtic* Nice to meet you my name is Ophelia~ Let's have a lot of fun.
@[member="Joseph Taft"] *Looked at the man while smiling* She shakes her head from left to right* No, but don't give up looking for an assistent~ *smiles*
@[member="Kayvaan Niveus"] He needs more happiness! *giggles*

Kyla Foy

K
@[member="Circe Savan"] Nope my characters are Nick Gamastar (Made today)
and Ophelia xD

otherwise I understand it wrong xD What is a syn alt?

Celtic Corcoran

C
yeah! i got a friend!!!

(( ever want to RP just Pm me and we can start a RP =) ))

Black Phoenix

B
Why do people like cute things so much? I don't get what makes such things so appealing. I usually just shoot things like these in the head ...

@[member="Joseph Taft"] You look interesting, we should maybe work together some day.

Shoot on sight is usually the preferred method on the field, but not everybody is as jaded as us lad. Some go soft in the knees in their presence, willing to talk more. Others, are more horrified when you make them do something unsavory. It's all about the presentation.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Kayvaan Niveus said:
Oh god, this is so going to make @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] rage. Too many anime characters lol.
meme__spiderman_by_vripper-d46abtd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom