Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation: Trade Con (Companies/Merchants/Open)

"Well, as explained we would can produce a unique model of droid, starship, weapon or armour on a large scale exclusively only available to your organisation. Additionally, should you wish to make a further investment we can offer anything available on our intergalactic marketplace at a reduced rate for members of your organisation for private use and an even greater reduced price or free for select items."

Natalie looked behind her at the two droids.

"I know this was a very brief explanation, but these two droids behind me are the standard models of what we produce, should you wish to give them a test run or simply just want to look at them."

Natalie laughed looking forward to Terra again.

"You'll have to excuse the colour, they can be re-painted to something less neutral should you want."

[member="Colap Ticon"]

x1024-logo-1511469990.png.pagespeed.ic.Cfxfc3gB9x.png
[member="Natalie LaForte"]

"If I may Terra?"

She glanced at Colap and then nodded.

He leaned back against the wall and tucked his thumbs into his battle belt.

"We lack a standard side arm. Most of the troops equip what they can find. We need something reliable, and modular as well. I'd leave the design up to you. We also lack a considerable amount of merhcant vessels. Ones that are dedicated cargo haulers, or mining vessels to crack asteroids. Hell we could use a refinery ship in the fleet to make fuel on the go."

Terra nodded.

"Sounds legitimate. We would also welcome a new foundry or mining location on Voss. What do the droid's do exactly?"

Natalie nodded [member="Colap Ticon"] before continuing "All within the realms of possibility." Natalie would grab her Z-Light pistol from a pouch located in the back of her dress and hand it to Colap.

"These are our standard side-arm models, we're currently overstocked on them by about 5000 units so we could probably offer you those dirt cheap. Pretty standard with a distress beacon, standard rate of fire a nasty pulse fire option. As for the merchant vessels, we also offer a line of naval vessels though they're primarily for war purposes, but as said we can develop a model for your organisation to use and are always looking to explore our inventory of ships for our contractees to use."

Natalie would then look back down at Terra.

"These specific droids are mainly used for security, though we do currently have construction droid and medical droid models as well."

[member="Natalie LaForte"]
"I like the sound of these. Let's do it Terra."

Terra looked over her notes and then gave him a glance. They were procuring good weapons, but she was still concerned about other things. He could understand that. The Security droids seemed a solid idea. Extra backup for vessels, since Fleet Marines were such a small precious detachment. Most of the funding went into ships and grunts.

"We will take the overstock, and a contract for maintenance and refit when they break. We can accept the droid's with the same. I'm into having your corporation establish a foundry near Voss Ka the Capital, which would naturally enjoy the full protection of the Confederacy. In addition with a new starship line we can throw you a bone.

Hows a quarter mil sound?"

Colap raised an eyebrow. He knew they had some serious backing, but he didn't know she had procured that much dough.

[member="Colap Ticon"]

"Oh, you better believe he does armor. You ever hear of Ra Vizsla? Nobody knows good armor like a Mando warchief, and Connory? Connory made Ra's armor himself. So yeah, you need something special whipped up, my friends and I can arrange that. As for some food and a drink, ma'am, I guess it depends who I'm eating-" He raised his eyebrows. "-and drinking with. You got any favorite places to let your hair down on Station Sixty-three?"

Colap Ticon was well and truly forgotten, lethal and enigmatic though he be. The inimitable Terra Chiz had Jethro's entire attention by this point.

Natalie's eyebrows raised followed by a smile as they mentioned the investment.

"Well that would be more than suitable to establish a foundry on your capital planet along with access to our marketplace at a reduced rate of 90% for a year. If that'll be all, then I suppose we should sign into a contract. Oh and, specifically, what type of vessel are you looking to be produced? Currently we have the facilities to produce star destroyer class ships en masse, but more specifically what role do you want it to fulfill?"

Natalie looked down to her datapad clearly waiting to take some notes down.

[member="Colap Ticon"]

[member="Natalie LaForte"] [member="Jethro Rekali"]​
"Sounds like a plan." The pad was passed to her to sign.

"We want large cargo haulers and refueling vessels."

Then her attention turned to Jethro. Her cheeks flushed a little rosy color as she spoke, and she readjusted her glasses.

"Not typically no, but Voss has plenty of establishments for that kind of thing. Wanna go later?"

[member="Colap Ticon"]

And there it was: the moment her shell cracked. The flush, the adjustment, the slip in her professional diction.

Shields down.

"Sounds like a plan to me, ma'am. I'll see you when I see you."

Jethro offered her a genuine grin, tossed Ticon a nod, and headed out. The sample bag needed to get back to his ship. Of all possible ways to screw up a first date, he'd found that going armed might be the most efficient. When having a drink with your average civilian, anyway, merc groupies excepted. Somehow he doubted the First Merchant had ever been referred to as a groupie, context notwithstanding.

[member="Natalie LaForte"] [member="Jethro Rekali"]​
Terra slipped Jethro her holo com number, and grinned then returned to her task at hand. Colap smirked, knowing full well she was under the mans spell. Which was fine by him. Relationships were ammunition for the enemy anyhow.

He kept to his guard post, back and left of Terra's shoulder. Her aides finalized the deal with Natalie Laforte, and she waited t see if any more merchants of traders wanted to come forth and offer their services for a generous cut of the pie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom