Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Operation Shadowdance: TSE Invasion of NIO-held Ord Thoden, Muunilinst and Orinackra.

sMw1Su0.png

Map Update #2 - Including markers with battle damage and interdiction fields. After triple-checking everyone's posts, I believe I've gotten your movements down and correctly estimated your positions. If you believe that you're somewhere else on the map or are situated in another direction, please message me here via DM's or on discord under Rynn Vizsla.

Moff Drybis Lyken Moff Drybis Lyken - I just wanted to let you know that there is some conflicting language between both of your posts. Your first post establishes your forces in near to the Planet's orbit and within visual range of the NIV Confidence. However, in your second post, you state that you're several sectors away from any enemy fleets. If that's true, your forces would be several hexes away on the chaos map as Sectors in Star Wars canon encompass several solar systems. If you're using the second mention of sectors, regarding a partitioned surface area of the planet - I would recommend adding in some clarification.

| Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber | Gallius Orcana Gallius Orcana | Albrecht F. Herlock Albrecht F. Herlock | Scourge Harz Scourge Harz | Tranquility Tranquility | Errix Feh'room | Seela Leini Seela Leini | Darth Banshee Darth Banshee | The Amalgam The Amalgam |

Addendum: The image is best viewed in another tab on your browser and maximized.

Last edited:
tEhtFdk.png

As the final hours approach of the Invasion, I've whipped together one final map update. As always, If you believe that you're somewhere else on the map or are situated in another direction, please message me here via DM's or on discord under Rynn Vizsla. I'll do my best to amend the map as soon as humanly possible.

Darth Ahriman

D
LT-137 LT-137

That map is seriously awesome man, great work!

As this thing comes to a close I hope everyone has enjoyed themselves. A shame my part in the story didn't get as far as I had hoped but nonetheless, the Invasion as a whole has been awesome, big thanks to both sides and all allies in between for their participation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom