Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation: Empire Ascendant (TSA Dominion of the Muunilinst Hex)

Objective: Infrastructure construction
Allies: TSA and Loyalists
Equipment: Black robes, Obsidian Knight saber, Tactical Fighting Blade

Vengeance watched for a few moments as the gathered experts talked and whispered among themselves for a few moments. When they were done they turned and nodded to Vengeance in agreement.

"Good now let's get to clearing out this section of the building. Put out the announcement now and make it effective close of business two days from now. Give people time to collect personal and company effects. You will time to gather the needed materials."

He turned to the military commander.

"You will need the time to select some good men and women for a new permanent assignment. They will need to be vetted both by your government and by mine. They will be assigned to guard and man the new communications system."

Vengeance paused.

"In the mean while these men and women are vetted I will personally oversee the security of the project."

Vengeance looked around for a quick moment.

"Now if there are no other questions we all have our assignments. Let's get to them."

Objective: Join the Sith
Uncertains: [member="Darth Sarcophago"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4s14cgC3aw​
As the figure came closer he heard the rumble of a growl from her beast which was matched by his two. He did not move nor touch them, but being linked they knew to quickly bite their tongues. He heard the feminine tones in her dark voice that spoke to him and picked up she was female. He found her greeting to be interesting. In his study of the Sith he found there were two ways Sith greeted people, one was with threats and to show dominance, the other was detachment and cold calculating method. She appeared to use neither which was much more intimidating.

As she stepped into the light he gathered more from her that made his heart begin to race. She was a fighter and if it came to it she could bring the old man down. He cleared his throat to get his calm back. He moved his free hand slowly to show he was not doing anything shady. He pulled his robe open to reveal many small veils strapped to his coat. He let her see the veils before speaking. His voice was cold like a frigid winter night, and sinister like a serpent. "I have no desire for crystals, my tastes are much more....potent. Judging by your face, your signature and the way you carry yourself I assume you are part of the Sith who came here. I will use my alchemy formulas and make those rocks over there any food you like in exchange for a meeting with your Masters." As he spoke he motioned to the rocks nearby. He could manipulate the molecules of the rocks however he liked to unless she chose a more....unconventional meal, he would have to come up with something different to meet his end of the bargain.

Objective: Catch up with old friends.
Allies: TSA [member="Satia"] , [member="Lark"] [member="Serenity Loveheart"] [member="Darth Valtryx"]
Enemies: ???

"Everyone needs a hobby right?" He chuckled as he turned his attention from his old friend to the temple before him. Serenity and Lark had done well in securing the temple, and soon enough it would be refurbished for the Sith. "The Ascendancy aims to unite all Sith together and bring a stable Sith rule to the galaxy. A worthy endeavor where the Sith serve the Ascendancy, not the other way around. Those who rule must put ruling before themselves after all."

By now the black armor of his soldiers was visible as the wounded made their way out. Streaks of red and green blood covered many of the suits, and several dead were laid to rest just outside on the grassy plains. "I urge you to join me Valtryx. There is much we can do here."

Darth Osano

D
Objective: Mind Your Own Business

Ols stared silently for a short amount of time. There was a fate worse than death, and it was called getting caught up in a judicial system run by Sith... For collaboration with enemies of the Sith-run state. It would be a show trial and would certainly end in the worst ways imaginable. Sith had a reputation for that kind of thing. It would ruin not just his own life, but that of his wife. His friends and coworkers would probably end up on the radar too. Perhaps Ols was more soft-hearted than his status as a Muun would indicate, but he did care about those people and the thought of them suffering on his account as a little unsettling, to say the least. He cleared his throat.

"A favor?"

"A favor." Maleagant repeated. "​We're friends now. Friends do each-other favors. I have helpd you and you will help me in return."

Now the Muun was starting to see how things looked. He was being blackmailed into the service of the striped man. How long had Ols been going out of his way to avoid doing things that would get him blackmailed? Apparently he hadn't gone far enough. How was he supposed to known Clan Brenitik was going to pick a fight with Sith? Sith that were establishing a government on top of him as they spoke? It didn't matter. The cards had been dealt. All Ols could do now was make the best of his hand.

He sighed and then asked, "Alright. What do you want me to do?"

"Nothing."

"Excuse me?"

What was the point of being blackmailed if they weren't even going to ask him to do anything? Ols watched with annoyance as the humanoid gathered his folder and made to leave. He retrieved a device from his breast pocket. It looked like a small holoprojector, which he left behind on the desk. "This was your orientation. Someone will contact you when we need something." Maleagant walked out from behind the desk, heading for the door. Ols turned in his seat to watch him leave. "Cooperate and your past dealings will be ignored. Defy us and they will be brought to light. And don't try to tell anyone. We'll know."

The doors opened as Maleagant approached them and the Shi'ido promptly vanished from the home.

Objective: Join the Ascendancy
Allies: [member="Krest"] [member="Lark"]

"Hmm," Valtryx tightened the grip on her staff, leaning on it with both hands as she pondered Krest's proposition. There was nothing left for her anywhere else in the galaxy, that was for sure. Minna was dead so there was no longer an urge to do foolish deeds around the planets, either on behalf of Jedi or Grey morals. Her quest to attain immortality, or atleast a cure for her decaying stature, had ended up fruitless. It seemed now her only chance was this ascendancy.

"Very well," She lifted her cane to jab Krest lightly in the knee. "But not for your hopeful dreams of 'Ascendancy'." Her cane then rested back down to its normal position as she raised her head to flash somewhat of a smirk.

"For old times sake."

Allies: TSA [member="Satia"] , [member="Lark"] [member="Serenity Loveheart"] [member="Darth Valtryx"]

He smirked as [member="Darth Valtryx"] jabbed his knee and turned his gaze back down to her. "I'm glad you will. This temple will be made to serve the Sith, and I could use a hand in teaching the newer generation of Sith. Just like the old days where we use to teach, right?" There was a friendly smile offered to the Yodaling again before he would step towards the temple. "Firstly, we should go about setting this up properly for Sith use. Any ideas?"

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
​Location: Crystal Cave
​Objective: Open
Allies: ​[member="Krest"] l [member="Serenity Loveheart"] l [member="Darth Ragnarok"] l Ostara
​Enemies: None

​Ignoring his display of vials, I turned my head toward the rocks before laughing. "No amount of alchemy can transform those rocks into what I consume, old man," ​I said turning back to stare into his soul. ​"You must not know who or what I am."

I motioned for Ostara to sit. ​"Your assessment is correct. I am a member of the Sith Ascendancy, the only true Sith Order in the galaxy. The other Sith Orders are merely puppets dancing on sinew strings just waiting to be snipped." ​I had no love for any Sith that didn't align with our cause, to me they were traitors and heretics to the Sith philosophy. They needed to be culled before they could spread their disease further across the galaxy.

​"Tell me, old man, what is it you seek and maybe I can either assist you or rob you of your dreams?"

Dantooine
Former Jedi Temple

Post 3/20

| [member="Krest"] | [member="Lark"] | [member="Serenity Loveheart"] | [member="Darth Valtryx"] |​

"You cannot simply take a structure and build another atop it," a voice remarked, approaching the position of the other Sith at the entrance to the Temple. Flanked by several white-armoured troopers, his own contrasting black robes flowing around him with each step, Tirdarius approached with a contemplative expression, examining the building now cleared of vermin. "Jedi Temples are bastions of the Light. Kill those within, tear it down brick by brick, and the Light remains."

The Sith delegation to Muunilist had reported in, remarking that they had come under fire. So, too, had the ships under the command of [member="Darth Carnifex"], though he had dealt with them in rather traditional fashion, much as one would expect. No mercy to those who oppose us continues to be our way. Kaine understood that better than anyone: the sole mercy her dealt in was by offering death rather than keeping his enemies suffering in life. Perhaps as it should be. Even so, Tirdarius was troubled by the news of such an attack: it suggested that there were forces at work that would need to be dealt with for the Ascendancy to stand secure.

Taking the Jedi Temple here was the first step in that reversal: offering them a platform to teach those among the Sith who had yet to truly earn the mantle, those who needed to prove their worth and establish their credentials in the eyes of their superiors. [member="Krest"] would undoubtedly want the job: as much as he loved his intelligence-gathering work, his first calling was always as a teacher, the type to pass on his understanding and advance others so that they, too, might serve. In time, such will be what this planet becomes known for: a fortress world designed to test, train and challenge. The Jedi had used it as such: now, so would the Sith.

"The taint of the Light offers a lie that must be laid bare," he remarked, approaching the others. Tirdarius noted the presence of the diminutive being with the large ears next to the red-skinned Zabrak Lord, the others that accompanied them. So, too, did he make note of those wounded being brought from the interior of the Temple: evidently their move to cleanse the place of the infestations within had not been without losses. And no gain ever comes without sacrifice. The Sith understood this, as did those who served them. "If you would use this place to pass on our knowledge, it must first be cleansed of the Light as it has been purged of the animals nesting within."

Other corpses were being dragged from the Temple: bodies of the Kinrath that had inhabited the ancient buildings, large insects that looked rather heavy, despite the wounds that perforated their chitinous outer shells. Several troopers had taken hold of their legs and were pulling them from the Temple towards bonfires that had been hastily lit outside, to allow for the corpses to be incinerated, the last traces of their infestation removed accordingly. Those soldiers that had fallen to the insect vermin would be taken back to the ships at the landing zone and prepared for an appropriate burial in space. Their sacrifices warranted such, a final reflection of their achievements here.

"Once the Temple is clear of what remains, we shall begin a cleansing ritual, and purge the Light," the Sith Lord continued, turning his stormy-grey eyes back to the Sith there. "Then we may raze the Temple and build anew on the old foundations."

Allies: [member="Tirdarius"] [member="Krest"]

"I learned many things on my travels. Glad, I would be, to pass on my knowledge to new Sith." Valtryx nodded with a firm confidence, before turning to the new appearance to the gathering. From what she could tell from his speech and entourage he was important, perhaps some form of leader in this Ascendancy. As she spoke she nodded in agreement, speaking herself only when he had finished.

"Agree with this man, I must." Valtryx turned to look at the temple. "Krest and I know all too well on the balancing of Dark and Light. If we are to prosper in darkness here, no trace of the Jedi can there be." Part of Valtryx thought that if this man was truly one of the leaders here then she was glad he knew what he was talking about. All too many times she had seen foolish men lead Sith to their doom.

Perhaps this time they would prevail.

Objective: Join the Sith
Uncertains: [member="Darth Sarcophago"]

He moved his hand to bring his robe back inward and clip his robe closed. He was a bit curious she refused his offer as not much in the way of Alchemy was out of reach for him, or so he believed. As she peered deep into his eyes his mind began to race as fast as his heart as fear began to creep into his mind.

He lifted his cane a little putting pressure on his leg and causing more pain to transform his fear to pain and transform his pain to hatred to keep him centered in the Dark side. He managed to keep her gaze, but his was not as bold and imposing, but not many inquisitor types were known for their imposing presence, his less so than others.

He did try another approach to cover his weakness which was playing to her own self entitlement by showing she was the one in power in this situation. He bowed his head respectfully and gave her a curious smile with a hint of sinister. "Seems I have been misunderstood so let me start over. I am Ragnarok formally Sebastian Vindictive of house Vindictive. I humbly request the honor and opportunity to join your ranks and seek power to be known as one the True Sith like yourself." His voice had lost the cold tone in favour of an attempt to be charming more inviting to a partnership than a rivalry.

Allies: TSA [member="Satia"] , [member="Lark"] [member="Serenity Loveheart"] [member="Darth Valtryx"] [member="Tirdarius"]

"Then now would be the best time to cleanse the light from this place. The three of use should be more than enough, don't you agree?" A smile was offered to Tirdarius as he joined the pair. Perfect timing to say the least. Valtryx, Krest, Tirdarius. Their power would indeed be more than enough. He turned his head to one of the nearby soldiers, flagging him over. The black armored man rushed over, saluting the three Lords. "Find the two Sith within and bring them to me." The man nodded, and ran off to find Lark and Serenity.

"A perfect learning experience."

Lark

Saint of the Damned
Allies Nearby: [member="Serenity Loveheart"] [member="Darth Valtryx"] [member="Tirdarius"] [member="Krest"]

Lark ascended from the temple like a demon rose up from hell. His mission had been completed, the temple had been purged of the pests the inhabited the murky depths below, never again would they stain what would become a Sith Temple. Strangely, as he walked past hordes of dead kinrath and piles of dead soldiers, he felt not a twinge of exhaustion. He had been fighting for what seemed like hours, and his legs felt light enough to do it all again. Was it residue from whatever sensation he had felt earlier, when some unknown entity shared it's power with him? Or was it pure adrenaline, the excitement from battle still lurking in his veins?

Lark gazed at the ground as he walked, pondering the significance of what he had just done. Centuries from now, would the Sith Temple still stand, a monument to the Ascendancy's triumph? Or would it meet the same fate as the Jedi Temple, home only to beasts and knowledge long forgotten to the galaxy?

He let a medic treat his hand, it still burned like he had shoved his hand into a pile of hot coals. But he welcomed the agitation of pain. It helped him think. It was still charred like burnt wood, but as it did with most wounds, time would eventually heal it.

He left the temple, welcoming the fresh, untainted air. Kinrath bodies were being burned, and soldiers were being collected for a more humane burial. Lark had never understood the point of that. They were dead, just like the kinrath. What good is a burial as opposed to any other form of passing on? The dead do not care what happens to their bodies. But it was not Lark's place to say, and he did not object.

He witnessed a small gathering of Lords taking place not far from the entrance of the temple, and he had never felt such an imposing collection of Dark Side energy since Myrkr. He recognized his Master, Krest, but the other two were unfamiliar to him. One was a short figure, of a species Lark did not recognize. The other was a taller figure, clad in black robes, standing with a sense of power, possessing eyes that noticed the most minute details. Unwilling to interrupt their meeting, he turned to help collect bodies. But a soldier approached him, and said that Krest requested his presence. He walked up a small hill to where they stood, and sheathed his blade which he had been brandishing even after the battle had concluded. He gave a small bow when he stood in front of them. He knew Krest wasn't strict on formalities, but the others might be, especially since it was their first meeting. "How may I be of service?" He asked with a soft voice.

[10/20]
Dantooine
In an effort to secure our agricultural stability, Dantooine will be taken by a small Sith/NFU strikeforce, with particular attention taken to the former Jedi Temple on the planet: this to be destroyed, the foundations levelled for a new Sith Temple to be constructed on the surface.

Objective: Meet outside
Allies: [member="Krest"], [member="Bjorg the Traitor], [member="Darth Raxis"], [member="LARK"] [member="Tiradius"] [member=[/COLOR]Darth Valtryx]
Enemies: ??
Equipment:

Rather than waste even more time on these pesky insects, she took to the exit and let the remaining Sith troops remove the bugs from their homes. Covered in blood, both of "allied" soldiers and the kinrath, she was distinguishable even more so, if her neon blue hair had not already given it away. Further, she was accompanied by the entire droid accompaniment she had brought along who now made their way to the dropships that they had been deployed from. In the background, the shreaks of horror could be heard, but in her mind it was for the best. Putting these things out of their misery.

A guard approached her, but assuming he wasn't intending on speaking, she moved on.

"Ex-cuse me.. Master Krest wishes to speak with you."

Sighing before shooing him away.

"Very well. If you can't see, I'm on the brink of being poisoned." Awkwardly, he shuffled along and proceeded to find Lark.

Approaching the hill that the three were gathered upon, she spoke in a monotone voice to the 3. Although she noticed the Zabrak, and had heard mentions of the one who looked near human, the midget she had never heard of, and was cautious of his being.

"You wanted me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom