Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opening Diplomatic Relations With the Imperial Remnant

It's come to my attention that the Imperial Remnant was having diplomatic talks with the Republic.

The Republic.

Let that sink in for a second. Here we are, the logical heirs to the Empires of old, and these guys are reaching out to the karking Republic. The one faction that stands for the opposite of everything the old Empire is supposed to stand for. Well, unacceptable, I say!

We should really be allies with these guys. Or at least sit down and talk with them and figure out where we stand. Honestly, there is no reason not to, and lord knows we need some friends in this big mean galaxy. So I'm proposing that we open up a diplomatic communique with them. Why not, right?

Even though our two factions may have their differences, I would like to approach them with the intention of being allies. What say the rest of you?

[member="Ludolf Vaas"]

I'm a faction admin over in the Remnant. Imperial Knight of their Fel Imperium descent do not like darksiders in any shape or form and that was their main motive for the talks in the first place.

The Imperial Remnant is the Fel Empire reborn, rather than the Galactic Empire or the Sith Empire. Rather than being born from the remnants of an existing faction... they chose to herald from an Empire resembling the Fel Empire.

It doesn't mean that they wouldn't be open to possible negotiation.

After all, the One Sith isn't just Sith Lords. We have an entire military comprised of non-Force Users and we rule in a hierarchial fashion over entire populations of non-Force Users. The common ground is that we both represent hierarchial, anti-democratic governments.

If they wouldn't be open to negotiating with Sith Lords, then send someone who isn't a Sith.

So?

To get to that point in the first place we'll need any allies we can get. And right now the Remnant is halfway across the galaxy from us. We pose no immediate threat to each other.

You don't win a game of Risk on your own.

[member="Ludolf Vaas"]
I've tried, as a one-time member of the Imperial Remnant and a member of this faction, to have diplomatic relations opened between us - it simply is not wanted. As [member="Mordecai Zambrano"] stated, they dislike Dark Siders and do not like Sith at all. This may have changed since I dropped out of their faction loop a few weeks back, but as far as I am aware they have denied every opportunity to talk with us or forge an alliance.

Well, perhaps they'll talk to someone who isn't a Sith.

I'll see what I can do. If they truly would rather ally with the Republic over us, then fuck 'em. They're not the allies we want in the first place. But it's at least worth a try.

By the way... who can we count as our allies, as it stands now?

The Fringe have a paper thin alliance with us, but I have plans to strengthen that as I rule my own personal Kingdom within their borders, and are well-known by many of the community.

I did create an alliance between us and the Black Suns, but some people decided to ally us with the Black Sun's enemies, the Red Ravens, and cause a whole lot of hooplah.

[member="Ludolf Vaas"]
Maybe the ACA/ASA? I think the Fringe might be helpful - might being very lax, as they have a history of being neutral when it counts.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]
I did not realize you had done such or I would never have reached out to them by request to begin with. If there needs to be a thread wherein I am required to approach them, or face punishment, I will do so.

[member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Silara Vantai"]

Black Sun and the One Sith have an honor bound alliance of mutually beneficial collaboration and economic support (Note a war alliance isn't there). This was made by me (Rayl Wilded, then acting FA), Vornskr and the now former Horde. Me and Vornskr have been friends for a very long time, so long I know who he really is.

I've sold weapon(s) to the One Sith. I'd love to sell more. I'd love for more shadowy operations together. I'd love to throw the Sith who sided with the Raven's in a pool of lava, but I may yet hold that one off.

We are I guess a "kind of" ally. But we're Black Sun, we look out for #1 obviously. We can't back things up with 10 masters or blokes Beskar. We're the subtle faction, play our cards close and generally arn't looking for a fight. If need be we can bring the hammer down, but defiantly won't be happening again soon after the disaster Barab 1 was. The amount of s#!t they caused us burnt people out, but I rant.

You ever want to do something with Black Sun, just come over to the faction page or PM someone you know. We'd be happy to RP and could use some quality fun to refuel. It is the holidays and with the burn we're slow right now. Come the new year I'd love to be turning and burning though.

Seeing as how a few of the people I do know works for the RR, I sadly will work with them more often. However, I have no qualms for working either side. So if you can convince me.....

sabrina

[member="Mordecai Zambrano"] you may need to have some sort diplomatic relationship with tos, as you may soon have a border with us. If the republic begins to be cloud broken, after the next invasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom