Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Club Thread

Carden walked into the club with a urgent message for Maleus. "Sorry for the interpretation in your conversation but I followed up on trying to find out who the Jedi was and found his name mabye this will help, his name is Tugoro Taidarious. His location is still unknown sir." Carden said

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
Jaime felt Switch's hand leave hers as they went further toward the booth. She listened to what the man who introduced himself as [member="Maleus"] had to say. Apparently he was looking for a man who seemed to be in his twenties possessing brown hair and jacket. The man she talked to earlier, [member="Carden Lorps"], appeared saying the man's name was [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]. Neither the face nor name seemed familiar to her. Jaime shook her head. "I haven't seen him before," she said.

This was all rather strange. It certainly wasn't her doing, she never took that form before. Why would Maleus be looking for him? What did he do wrong? However Jaime kept her thought private. She never liked being the center of attention.

[member="Switch"]

Visage lit up as he heard the young Mandalorian produce a name.. "I don't know how you came by this information but I commend you on a job well done.."
He drifted from his seat allowing his cloak to drape down listlessly from his body. "If you'll excuse me ladies, I have what I need"
​With that he intended to leave from their presence just as quickly as he came.

Jaime
[member="Switch"]

Carden Lorps

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Switch looked over towards a familiar voice. It was the young man from before, [member="Carden Lorps"] . She raised her hand, giving a lethargic hail-salute his way. "Hey Carden."

As quickly as he had arrived, the odd Zabrak was gone. Switch blinked, slightly baffled by the events that transpired. She was left sitting at a table, in a strange mood. She bit her lip, mulling over the situation, she was a little bit worried about the young man from the holo...

Switch turned to [member="Jaime"] , "So... that was odd..."
[member="Maleus"]

Seemed to be totally obviously to Carden's comment for he was seething, his hatred for this man boiled violently in his soul.... He had stolen something Maleus held most dear and now he the lad would have to be ripped asunder, piece by piece. His stride picked up when he reached the exit, he'd bend his knees as he prepared for the jump. Soon he could be seen flying through the air , his clothing was sent in various direction as the wind tugged at it's fibers....... "Tugoro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Carden Lorps

Switch

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
Carden greeted them both and Jaime acknowledged him with a nod. The information he gave [member="Maleus"] seemed to be what he was searching for he seemed giddy when he excused himself from the table. She waved them goodbye awkwardly. [member="Switch"] turned to her remarking on how odd that was. Jaime nodded in agreement. "Sounds like he's in some sort of trouble," Jaime said.

She stared after them for a little bit. Whoever Maleus was, he seemed to ooze trouble and this Tugoro Taidarious was she felt sorry for him. Jaime had the urge to do something about it but she held back yet again. She didn't want any trouble and she already had enough of an adventure today. She turned to the bartender and said, "Another round for my friend and I here!"

With that Jaime looked to her new friend. "So what's our next exciting exploit?" she said with a smile

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
[member="Jaime"] was smiling at her, "So what's our next exciting exploit?"

Switch tried to smile back, but it felt forced to her, which meant it probably didn't look so good. After a moment, she gave up, a sorrowful expression tainting her features. "I... don't really know... That guy back there practically smelled like bad news, and we just let him go off to hunt some kid!"

Switch brought her face down to her open palms, rubbing her eyes briefly before looking back up at her new friend. "I'm sorry... That's neither here nor there..." She knew she was bringing things down, and she felt bad, but that was making it all worse. Everything was spiraling downward so quickly...

Switch dug her hands absently into her pockets. Where the hell are those cigarettes!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom