Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open and Closed

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Vulpesen"]

The world of Carnelion IV was well not much but when she had been asked to help out Vulps with supplies for his men she needed to see what they could do. Supplying an army could be dangerous as she had learned from Rei Raxis... who worked wiht the jedi then somehow turned soldiers wearing lightside enhanced armor to serve the darkside but they were able to keep using the weapons and armor.... impossible usually but he managed to do it so she didn't like taking chances.... That he well basicaly disappeared and hadn't been heard from well.... she could work with that. So a small test against some problem cases who plagued a few worlds. The Open was a small organization but they were known for causing problems. A peacekeeping force that needed Sasori equipment and supplies she could get to see them... also she really did want to study their production facilities and these unique walker designs.

"Good to see you again, Matsu." Vulpesen's tail flicked behind him as he stood beside [member="Matsu Ike"]. Though, this wasn't exactly a social call. Having created the Vitae Security Forces, Vulpesen found that there were a few issues with running a security company. Namely, security supplies. His men needed weapons, armor, and just as importantly, medical supplies. As such, he had reached out to his old friend in an attempt to broker a contract between the VSF and Sasori. What he needed was simple, he had the plans, the ideas, and men who could work on making the designs for what he needed. All he required was someone capable of manufacturing said items.

[member="Vulpesen"]

"And it is good to se you now, lets see theese men you want to have handling things. I need to make sure they aren't going to pull a Raxis and basically run off with everything while killing my researchers." she said it less like an accusation but more as it was what had happened and she wasn't going to let it happen again even if she had to invoke some of the cosmic force beings she had discovered and conversed with. Meeting a million year old force spirit that claimed to be from before the galaxy formed and everything was just.... stuff goes a long way and the bedlam had shown her a great deal more while teaching her how to manipulate the force. So helping out vulps with equipment was small and he was generally a good person if he claimed to be edgy.

"Fair enough, though I going off and killing researchers wouldn't end well for any one who got caught." He looked back at each of them men behind him, grinning as they stood straight backed and determined. They understood the necessity of this contract. It wasn't for shiny things that would blow up their enemies, though such things were nice, and a possible bonus. Vulpesen had already explained his purpose here. This was their life line, the supplies that would keep them alive in days to come. Security was a dangerous business. A contract with Sasori would make it less so. "So, what's the task?"

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

She looked at him and understanding it before she was moving back to see it. "Well here on this world they have been working on a few of the things. One of them is walkers." She said it and brought up a design that was faster moving for a walker on two legs with lots of guns. "THey have developed armored walkers that can move across the icy terrain and are armed to the teeth." She was checking out some of the things they had to deal with and some of the more dangerous mech walkers that had been developed here... for a warzone against each other. The two sides were mostly evenly matched with the exception of their walkers which were used against infantry.

Vulpesen rose a brow and crossed his arms, glancing at Matsu. "My men are good, but we're here for a reason, to get supplies. If you're expecting us to face against war machines, we've got some weapons for it, but not many. Are you sure it's a good idea to pit my boys against these odds? Besides, I don't pay them enough to get maimed during business negotiations." He wasn't overly surprised. Matsu loved theatrics and going big. But sometimes, he did have to think practically, especially where his company and men were concerned.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

She was looking at him and spoke walking close. "Do you think I would throw away lives just to test someone?" She said it and pointed. "The war machines are dangerous but the pilots, the ones who command them... they are flesh and bone just like us. They need to sleep, they can be restrained and their war machines disabled. I don't want you to fight them but I want you to be aware of what is here. I wouldn't endanger you without letting it be your choice and the supplies you need Vulpesen are not contingent on helping me. I brought them for your already, they are on the ship and ready for you, this is just something that could help develop new things for the future."

Vulpesen nodded slightly at her words,breathing out a small sigh of relief. "Good. That makes more sense. And thanks, I'll keep them in mind." Reaching into his coat, he produced a small hologram projector, quickly causing a diagram to appear before him and Matsu. "Speaking of supplies, I've got a few ideas of future Sasori products. We've got the designs, but not the means of productions." The current design was that of his Suture spider, a small drone capable of sewing the wounds of soldiers while medics attended to other serious injuries. "You'd take the majority of the profits on open market sales, we'd take a royalty portion, as well as a steady supply for our men."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

She looked at him and gave a nod of her head. "Alright, we can do it.. on the way there because these people are dangerous Vulpesen.. if they ever found a reason to stop fighting each other.. they might actually pose a threat to the galaxy but for now they mostly cause problems for the good hearted ones who try and convince them to stop fighitng.... without trying to protect themselves." She said it and was moving with the hologram and the designs loading it to her chevron pad so she would be able to better work on some parts of it. "I am going to look these over and we can get the production going. Now lets go fight some giant robot walker pilots and maybe recover some of these behemoths."

Vulpesen nodded a bit and looked behind him at his men. "I hope y'all packed enough wild dogs. Looks like we'll need them." A few of his men grin and hoisted their weapons, presenting the rocket launching grenade chuckers. "Well, we may be recovering a few of those walkers in pieces, but we'll get 'em." As Matsu downloaded the designs, a few others would also appear on her datapad. "Also, there'll be more than the spiders, but we can get to those later. Pretty simple stuff"

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

She smirked standing there for a moment. "Since when have you ever been simple?" She said it and laughed to herself. Compared to Joshua or some fo the few who were left over from the republic's jedi order... well he at least had imagination. Joshua asked for training but then became more and more dense as it went on, a couple others she had seen basically wrote everyone excepot their circle of friends off despite claiming to be jedi.... more so they formed secret jedi groups that only cared about a single place.... ignoring the code and she was so.... uncertain about them. THe jedi master was moving though as she held a hand up and the techniques she had learned ffrom the lothal wolves with a tunnel appearing around her and vulps with the others to clear the distance.

He grinned and offered Matsu a shrug. "Sometimes creativity is practical, sometimes its simplicity. Fighting people takes the ability to think around them. Healing people takes finding a problem and fixing it." As their position suddenly changed, leading them away from his men, Vulpesen looked around, a small look of surprise appearing on his face. "Spatial distortion? You're gonna have to teach me that one."
[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

She was looking at him. "I am still working on it, so far my line of sight is doable but beyond that." She let it off and knew she could practice but it wasn't exactly what some did. She sparingly used it since it could take a lot out of you if you didn't know how to focus the force and generate it to make yourself stronger. She had the skills many didn't to know how to really improve herself with the force but here... She was looking at it and the facioity was quiet. Most fo them were asleep while she motioned towards the open garage access. The looks of the massive mechs in their alcoves showed they were being worked on. She was quiet while pointing towards the barracks where the bulk of men were sleeping.

Nodding slowly to her words, Vulpesen walked forward to entrance to lean against the threshold. Peeking around to spy the barracks, Vulpesen pointed to one squad of men, then gestured for them to quietly make their way over there. Wit this, most of his heavy gunners and explosives experts stayed back, but several black clad recon agents, a couple sniper, and a fireteam of soldiers were still able to start making their way silently towards it. As for preparing himself, Vulpesen's hand reached into his coat, reaching around his sabers to find a pair of daggers. If Matsu wanted to do this quietly, perhaps the buzz of a lightsaber would be best avoided.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

She looked at him and gave a nod of approval before heading through. Her hand wrapping around a rod of red metal that she held up and it was one of the shatory stun sticks. Designed to knock out beings who were made of rock.... and leviathans. She adjusted the power setting to low for a human and slipped up towards one of the vents her small size could fit into easily enough. She was going to get the barracks opened from the inside and have a full view. "I can see them, tripping the door to open. Move quickly and quietly. Most of them are asleep but there are two on duty playing cards." She had a small look on her face prying the vent off and holding it suspended with the force to climb along the wall.

Vulpesen nodded and adjusted his gauntlets. After a few seconds and soft clicks, he placed in a set of paralytic and sleeping darts. "Quick and quiet. Sounds easy enough." The force moved through him as he followed after Matsu, quieting his steps and working to obscure his presence from view. "If you need,I can knock those two out. Shouldn't be too difficult." His men moved to stand at the sides of the door. Vulpesen gave the highest orders, but they had been trained to work without him. They would be ready when the assault began, quiet or loud.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

She was watching hima nd the men as she crawled out fo the vent. Into one of the rooms and was silent seeing two men at consoles. Using the force the jedi master muffled the room, removing the sound for her footsteps until she grabbed the two of them with the force constructing their blod vessels. She was looking at the screena nd prepared herself for anything from a fight to well them being able to pull it all off without a hitch. Really if they got lucky sometimes things could go well enough. "Alright keep it up." She would knock out the monitors before heading into another room with a smirk on her face seeing soem sections of one fo the walkers.

Nodding to his boys, Vulpesen joined them in the room, moving quietly. Of course, as soon as they entered, one of the card players stood up and opened his mouth. No sound came however as the force clenched around his throat and a dart shot into his neck, then that of his buddy who barely even had a chance to turn around. Seconds later, Vulpesen was easing their unconscious bodies to the floor. Then, he motioned to the others sleeping peacefully. Placing his hands together, then a fist to his mouth, he signalled for his men to bind and gag each one.

One by one, the Vitae crept over their foes, and shoved clothes into their mouths before promptly knocking them back out, and tying their hands together. Quick and efficiently moving down the line. As for the light sleepers, any that rose was subdued by Vulpesen who stood alert, prepared to reach out in the force and pin down any resistance. Following Matsu's methods, he figured stopping blood flow was a faster, quieter way of subduing them. Matsu could handle the heavy machinery, he preferred to deal with more warm blooded objectives.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu moved looking at the computers until she checked over at it. Vulpesen and his men were handling the sitatuon when she got to a computer terminal. Hooking in while the AI's were working on it. her own technique witht he force to access it and the AI were pulling up the designs they had. As well as some of the information, what was being made by the Open here. SHe knew they were getting information and funding to keep fighting as opposed to well fighting without income when you destroyed things didn't make sense... but she hadn't seen industry here on the world so someone was funding the construction and reconstruction efforts on the planet. "COntinue, I am getting into the systems to figure out what we can about their organization."

The last of them seemed to be a bit of a lighter sleeper. With still two sets of bunks to go, he had managed to shoot up from his dreams and spot the men restraining his comrade. Naturally, he had opened his mouth to scream, only to have it clamped shut by Vulpesen's hand. "Nope. bedtime!" Dropping him down, Vulpesen slammed his head into the duracrete floor, knocking im out cold. Unfortunately, that managed to wake up his friends who shot up, ready to raise hell. "That means sleep." Vulpesen flicked his wrists and his men watched as the remaining opponents suddenly fell forward, their skulls cracking against the ground, returning them back into sleep... or a coma. "Well, they ain't dead but I don't envy the headache they'll wake up with. Gag em boys." Looking over to Matsu, he offered her a lopsided grin. "Just see if these folks have any friends we might need to take care of. Other than that, take your time."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom