Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction OPA/ORC and friends tournament signup

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
I was inspired by Sith Raconteur Sith Raconteur 's excellent SE faction tournament that consolidates the entire first round's matches in one thread. With the consent of Cole Merrill, I'm kicking off something similar for the Outer Planets Alliance and friends.

Who knows - maybe we can arrange to have our champion face off with theirs.

Format may vary a bit. A lot of people dig the 'bring all your gear and go ham' style. Others may want to do shockboxing and so forth. Open to suggestions. (Zark suggests swoop jousting as a non-mandatory option and wouldn't that be a heck of a thing.)

Participants thus far:
The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner
OOC of Kavessk OOC of Kavessk
Kaleleon Kaleleon
Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo
Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin
Wynter Rackham Wynter Rackham
Caedyn Arenais

Last edited:

Caedyn Arenais

C
Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin | Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr

Apologies on the wait regarding round two. I've had a family crisis on my hands this last week that has taken my time away from Chaos. I did post up a status, but they're easily missed and I should have informed y'all via this thread much sooner but I'm afraid it slipped my mind. I will do what I can to get out a response asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom