Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[OOC Thread] That is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie [Incursion PvP]

That is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie
Player Vs Player
Out of Character Thread !
photo-167.gif
[member="Netherworld"]
As suggested by [member="Valiens Nantaris"] I've taken the liberty to start the OOC thread for the discussions that will no doubt come from our PVP interactions.
Netherworld is our event manager for this wonderful little thread of hell we are about to enter into; let's all be sure to keep it PC and not contribute to him having an aneurysm trying to keep up with all of us.
Unless I heard incorrectly, we are not waiting on a narrative so go hard or go home people, no guts no glory, let the games begin!
[member="Macharius Solaire"] | [member="Theo Katarn"] | [member="Morgan Redeaux"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Karren Trask"] | [member="Gavin Coral"] | [member="Boo Chiyo"] | [member="Darth Ananta"] | [member="Zodan Osyk-Drul"] | [member="Causstik Rahn"] | [member="Tiland Kortun"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"] | [member="Lina Renning"] | [member="Malen"] | [member="Darth Banshee"] | [member="Drios Rapux"] | [member="Aver Brand"] | [member="BBZ-20"] | [member="Jericho"] | [member="Shuduc Macar"] | [member="Jorryn Fordyce"] | [member="Nemesis Nemonus"]

[member="Karren Trask"]

One of Veiere's major rivalries has entered onto the scene so providing I don't get intercepted before I reach [member="Zodan Osyk-Drul"], that should open up into a good lengthy battle.

But yes, TL;DR: "Look after the old man and may the force be with you".

:p

Ruby (Incursion)

R
Just a heads up: I'll be your event manager. [member="Netherworld"] was kind enough to get things started, since I was tied down with real life at the time. If you have any questions, feel free to send them my way.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Boo Chiyo"] [member="BBZ-20"] [member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Karren Trask"]

[member="sabrina"]

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say its whatever possessed the mind of the padawan he kidnapped from the pre-thread with the CSA. Basically don't let it touch you if you like to live, or at the least have a mind of your own. And it doesn't seem to be particularly aimed given his way of describing it as spewing out.

I'm not [member="Ruby"] though so who knows?

Ruby (Incursion)

R
Essentially, anyone who gets it on them gets corrupted and turned towards the Contingency. Which in this case means you start trying to stab people in the face, possibly while giggling maniacally.

[member="Darlyn Excron"]

[member="sabrina"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom