Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC: The Trial of Darth Vazela [Galactic Republic]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="CC-420 Doc"]
If they won't let me spectate, dibs on being the camera.

Not even the camera man, just the camera.

Or one of those microphones with the fuzzy stuff.

| @[member="Vulpesen"] | @[member="Sarge Potteiger"] | @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] | @[member="Daella Apparine"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] | @[member="Gerion Ardik"] | @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | @[member="Carn Dista"] | @[member="CC-420 Doc"] | @[member="Yusan Fenn"] | @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] | @[member="Bard of the Hyperlanes"] | @[member="Solrune"] | @[member="Vulpesen"] |

Come on guys, I can't carry the thread by myself, can we get some rp going on? :D

Joshua DragonsFlame said:
I'll be there via hologram because IC I don't really LIKE the Jedi or Republic right now :p
Emo.

@[member="Carona Totsari"] I saw, but we need more people :D

@[member="Gerion Ardik"]

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn3lTmXc8f0[/flash]

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

| [member="Kiskla Grayson"] | [member="Sarge Potteiger"] | [member="CC-420 Doc"] | [member="Yusan Fenn"] | [member="Bard of the Hyperlanes"] | [member="Solrune"] | [member="Vulpesen"] | [member="Tracyn Ordo"] | [member="Carona Totsari"] | [member="Antares Windu"] | [member="Persephone Callas"] |

Come on guise. It's your turns :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom