Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC For Acolyte Tournament (OS Only)

This will be the OOC discussion thread.​
Judges​
[member="Vrag"]​
[member="Darth Arcanix"]​
[member="Darth Ferus"]​
[member="Khan Ra"]​
Participants​
[member="Yvette Dusong"]​
[member="Vi'kas Mirtis"]​
[member="Sage Bane"]​
[member="Elensa Jari"]​
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]​
[member="Perla Pirjo"]​
[member="Feral Sapith (K'sara)"]​

Bets are encouraged by the Sith Lords/Ladies and Knights :)

Question!

Are there any Netherworld effects in place for this Tournament? Or in other words, are force powers allowed, for what little we acolytes might no?

The answer to this question will change the state of mind Zambrano will possess for this Duel. Personally, the tournament would fit nicely into his timeline as happening during the Netherworld event, where the force is very turbulent (and thus increases his cerebral insanity due to the pain the forces causes him).

Also, if I were one to bet on such things, I'd put my money on either Sage Bane, or Simon. Sage Bane because I might be a bit biased in his favor, as well as I believe he is more combat specialized than some within the Tournament, and Simon mostly due to his physiology/Titan training and the phenomenal writer behind him.

:p

[member="Darth Venefica"] Not so, for awhile there it was made Turbulent as hell, meaning if you attempted a force push you might make lightning instead or something. Currently, with Akala devouring the Font of Power, it has ceased all force usage, meaning any attempt to use the force merely shows one Akala's location.

Does this change your answer, or did you mean to imply there are no restrictions upon force powers in relation to the Netherworld event for this Tournamnet?

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

Sorry...tired.

Zambrano the Hutt said:
Does this change your answer, or did you mean to imply there are no restrictions upon force powers in relation to the Netherworld event for this Tournamnet?

No restrictions for the Tournament unless you want to have them to add creativity to your thread. If you do, I advise PM your opponent to get on the same page.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

Yours :)

All Judges: [member="Vrag"] ... [member="Khan Ra"] ... [member="Darth Ferus"]

Feel free to post int eh threads to make it more challenging for them. Still working out bugs but I think I've found a group of people that will help me in the next installment. :)

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Sage Bane"] and [member="Elensa Jari"]

Since this is a bit different from what I've usually seen here (i.e. us judges get to meddle in your duel directly) feel free to contact me either here or in PM with questions, requests, wishes etc.

I'll try to keep up with your thread and call out stuff as soon as it happens (if it happens, of course ;)). Anyway, I recommend opening up a private OOC communication via PM, if you haven't already. Should you find yourself having issues of any sort that you can't resolve on your own, don't hesitate to come to me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom