Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC Discussion/Planning, Liberation of the Corellian Sector (Dominion Chain)

After resolving some IRL things that have gone on, and of course going out to vote today, I'll be able to dive into one of the threads with one of my characters today, shortly.

| [member="Aithne Charr"] | [member="Abigail Meredydd"] | [member="Avin Starfire"] |

76df1f61b6d9a6a74b890fe1a16f548b.gif

[member="Vanessa Vantai"] may I ask how the O-type in this post is still operative? While I understand the difference between RP and a numbers game, it's a single ship with Average defensive ratings at 2000m. It's being targeted by five ships at a total meterage of 10km with four at Very High offensive rating and one at Extreme offensive rating. Again, I know this isn't a numbers game, but it seems a bit unreasonable at this point for it to still be active.

[member="Errreembuhr"]

EX-A will be destroyed in the next post. The ship still possessed shield integrity as of the post prior to my most recent one and only lost said integrity in my most recent post. The ship will be properly destroyed - no retreating - in the next post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom