Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Onyx Endgame [Force Sensitives/Bounty Hunters]

Darren Onyx

D
So in case no one has heard, I am going to be killing off Onyx soon. By that I mean IC. I am posting OOC as him but IC will be focusing on my other characters. I don't want to kill him till around November but I want to have a lead up to it.

I already know who is going to kill me. I have already discussed it. We (@[member="Kiyala Demont"]) already have a back story and finale for it. We are just building up to it. Seeing how our story fits in with the fact that everyone wants me dead, I figured you could all help. I want to have people hunt me. I want you all to try and kill me. I won't kill you. Just fight you off. I want this to happen as soon as Clockwork ends. It will continue until Kiyala and me find a good point to start the finale. So if you are interested in trying to kill me go ahead and comment or PM me.

Just to refrain, YOU WILL NOT KILL ME. You will just help us lead up to the end. Don't worry, I want everyone of you (that are participating) to be in the finale.

So. Anyone who participates in this will appear in the finale of Onyx. Soooo, have at it!

Darren Onyx

D
Go ahead. It is pretty much any thread I am in after Clockwork (except the private RP threads; those are going to be the story threads with Kiyala with me)

John Harrison

J
They won't give you a funeral. They'll stick you in a ditch.

(Read: I'll stick you in a ditch)

John Harrison

J
Darren Shaw said:
Well since im Onyx's friend I suppose that it would be my job to help him. SO be prepared to have a fight John.
I'll do that. Later. I need to beat Onyx in the duel I'm currently doing. It's always good to crush their friends before you kill them. Leaves them hopeless. They have nothing to live for. Why fight when you have nothing to lose?

John Harrison

J
Darren Shaw said:
true but for me ive heard "never fight a man with nothing to lose" and FYI the hunt will take place after the crystal hunt that you signed up for.
Good. I need a fine weapon with which to slay him, do I not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom