Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Onward onto Rapture!

Are you a mercenary? Fellow scholar? Or maybe just someone looking for an adventure? For a long time now my character Adeline has had dreams of a long lost planet and she wants to find it badly, now that some time has past she has gotten some information... Anyone is welcome to join, if lightsiders join then Adeline will simply hide her dark side and take on the role of scholar in need!

Now, if I only scoop up some non FUs you can find some interesting shinies on the planet. Dark side users could perhaps get a chance to learn something from Adeline after she learns some lost arts.

How many people do I want for this? Considering having too many people gets messy, at max I want three. As I said before I don't care if you are a lightsider, maybe working with Ade could bloom some fake friendship betrayal drama arc for your character?

Well what if only one person joins? I don't mind, one person is super easy to keep up with and could even allow that character and Adeline to have more of a focus on getting to know one another while exploring what is basically now a huge dead city.

And if none join? I will either bring this back up at a later date or plot armor zip Adeline there?

Ok, but what if I have a cool idea? Dm it to me, so long as it fits with the lore of the planet I don't see why we can't add more spice to the adventure!

Some examples of added spice
  • The nether energy around the place can easily warp your brain and make you mad (Could be cool for good guy to bad guy arc)
  • You can get possesed (Demonic fun times, could even allow your character to take on a Jekyll and Hyde dynamic)
  • Adeline can turn you into a Sangir (Join vampire gang)
  • Adeline could also betray/ and or let you willingly become a ghoul (Taking orders from an occultist psychopath could make for drama arcs your character could have with others)
  • Obviously this place is packed with things (Riches, odd tech, dark side infused items)
  • You could get separated and get hunted by the beasts or demonic in the area

Luck

L
Alright, perhaps I use my loony fellow once again. It's been a minute since I've written the lad and I've been itching to write some crazy.

Luck

L
Anything in particular you are looking for? Or just going with the flow?
Violence
1055209048271761408.gif

Well I see that I am late to somehting like this as usual, However I am down.
You can get possesed
This sounds neat, cause I already have some plans for old sith voices to turn up even out of rp.

Adeline can turn you into a Sangir
Could be a way to get rid of his sickness, tho you would have to convince him for it to be willing
Obviously this place is packed with things
Relics could help with his sickness, to at least Identify it

In other words I would be down for anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom