Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Onna o yametai (Anastasia Rade)

[member="Matsu Ike"]

There was a part of her which wished that she didn't find the key. It would have been better because now she was madly running around looking for whatever the key could possibly open. Ana at the present had no idea or even a clue to go by. The only thing she had was the key itself. A light sigh escaped her lips as she once again came up empty handed. As she was about to leave the room Ana turned towards the back wall where there was a shelf. She couldn't explain her feeling but she had one that there was something here.

Carefully Ana shoved the bookcase over to the side which reveled to be some sort of hidden back door. "I think I found something," she yelled as she began to dust off her findings. The door was locked but she had a key which made her stop and wonder if it would fit.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Anastasia Rade"]

Matsu heard her and her mind wandered for a moment while the sight of the tome on the stand was all she thought about, moving quickly she grabbed it and waited a moment as nothing happened the but stand went down into the floor. The sound of a door opening and grating coming down in the door she had come through. She had to continue forward while working it out. She could hear Ana and was looking in the force to find her while she felt it through the walls climbing the stairs until she was on a level above looking through an air shaft. She spoke. "I can hear you but I'll have to find another way to you, I found a small tome, anything interesting on your end?"

Placing the key in the lock Ana found it fit and was able to turn it as well. “I found a door which this key thing fits. I’m going to open it and go in.” She yelled as she pushed the door open. It opened up to a room which looked from her angle to be nothing more than a closet but that didn’t mean she still wasn’t going to not explore it. There had to be a reason it was both hidden and locked.

Ana thought about waiting for Matsu however she seemed to be just fine on her own exploring. They would catch up with each other sooner or later. Taking a step forward she darkened the door of the room to see what she could find.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu was looking at what was there, mostly the place while she worked to get down towards Anastasia and meet up with her. She needed to work hard and was pushing herself as she went forward finding a larger vent and a dead end. It was strange but she could fit into it while letting her small frame fill the vent. She pushed through inhaling and flattening herself a little more as she contorted coming through to the other side and looking down. The room was filled with more containers, filled with some mannequins dressed for displays. Matsu jumped down with her feet bracing while she activated a glow rod and was in a room with many crates that she could open. It didn't look like much just maps and images of the past, she was rolling up scroll and and star maps seeing where they had gone and mapped for others to see. "I am in a back basement it looks like, looking for a way to get to you."

"I'm back in the second office in the back room." Ana stated as she stood waiting for her eyes to adjust to the light around her. As they did she could see the room looked like some sort of makeshift lab with beakers, a microscope, and various other lab supplies. Turning her head to the side slightly Ana blinked a few times in wonder what all this was for. It was pretty clear that none of this had been used for quite sometime.

Taking another step forward she lifted the dusty book off the counter and brushed away so of the dirt to see if there was a title however, there was nothing it was just red. She coughed slightly as she opened the book as dust flew out everywhere. One the pages however she could see notes scribbled on the pages.

The rest of the room held bottles of medical drugs she assumed but that was the next area that she planned to explore.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu gave a nod of her head moving as she went through, this place was large and going through the door she could feel and found Ana. It wasn't a place she'd want to be alone or with her own head. Jumping at shadows and thinking there was movement everywhere. She didn't like that idea while readjusting her equipment to hold the items, there was a fair amount of rolled up maps and journals to look through and never knew if something would be valuable as she spoke. "I found some star charts they made, might be fun and journals. ANything on your end?"

“I found some weird old medical lab. I’m not sure what was here but I did find a book.” Ana had scientists and a nice lab of her own that could help her figure out what all of this was. The idea of leaving the contents of this lab was not something that the woman had any desire to do. She was interested in seeing what they had been working on.

“I’m thinking of maybe taking all of this with me and seeing what they were trying to do.” There was also a part of her which wished to go back to the place she came from to gather up all of the research materials that she could. The idea of leaving the contents of this lab was not something that the woman had any desire to do. She was interested in seeing what they had been working on, why it was hidden and abandoned the way that it was.

They were going to find so much stuff here that in the end there was no way it would all fit on the ship. It was possible that they would even need another ship.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu gave a nod of her head as she looked around the medical lab and spoke. "A strange thing, who knows they might have discovered some secret cure for an ancient illness or engineered a plague that wiped them all out." She said it very mad scientisty for a moment and remained there looking at everything. Her hands going over things. "Well we have space on the ship, but I am not certain how much you want to have for yourself. Don't want to get so overstocked on misc stuff that you might miss out on shiny treasure." Now there was a smile while she was moving with a hand. "Come on and we'll mark it, grab as much as you can."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"I know but I don't know, I like sciency things so perhaps I'll take a little of it and still have room for shiny things."

Ana began to place a few of the more interesting bottles in her bag along with the book. Hopefully this stuff would come in handy at some point or at least be interesting to look at later.

"Did you find anything shiny?"

"Possibly." She wasn't sure, star charts could lead to anything or show stuff that had happened before. The journal entries could lead t3o quite a lot of things. A small smile was on her face though while she went through the majority of things. NOw she was moving and speaking. "One can never know with journals and charts. Sometimes there were things it the past that searched the stars and have disappeared or left trails. One can never know what we might find since the kaiburr crystal was here... Someone might have placed it or something might have planted the seeds for it."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"What's the kaiburr crystal?" Ana questioned as she tried shoving more things down into her bag which was already full. At this rate she was going to need to get a home just for her loot of stuff.

"I'm placing what I can in my bag. The things that look the coolest is what I want to take back with me." She hoped that Matsu was finding some really interesting stuff as well.

"It is a crystal that was empowered only on this planet.. A strange thing but it made the force become something else here. Even the weakest force user could tear doors off their tracks and crush things like tin can." That was the best way to explain it, the crystal was many things at times, religious icon, source of untold power, something fought and killed over. All those things rolled into one as she spoke. "We'll have plenty of space on the ship, it is made for trips like this, research and exploration."

"This is so much and really it's only the beginning and the first planet that we have stopped at. Are there hidden treasures on all planets or just a few of them?"

Ana had to believe that the reason Matsu knew about all of this was from years of exploring. She was a newbie at things such as this however she was finding them to be rather fun. She wasn't sure what she would end up doing with all of this stuff but she had some ideas of what it was she could do.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Possibly." She would never overlook that possibility of there being something buried on every planet. She had a look for herself as she was moving off towards the doors and way out. "There is always a chance that something is buried on a world. You never know where we might go next, we might find a bunch of stuff, we might find nothing or we may find something no one else has found before." She smiled to that and was thinking about it now with more curious thoughts.

Traveling the galaxy and finding amazing things was something the young woman could have only dreamed of doing before. Having the opportunity now to do such was amazing. She was hoping to find enough on her travels to be able to settle down more and help others.

"Where would our next stop be? I'm hoping to find things that could help others that are in need. People whom need help just as I needed help."

Ana didn't have a lot but what she did have she was willing to give away in order to help make the galaxy a better place.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

There were a great deal of people who would and needed help in the galaxy, that wa sa tall order only because you would need several dozen lifetimes. Not soemthing hard for some of the jedi who know how to use the force but something few could really achieve as Balaya was moving her hands and holding a small smirk on her face. "Well there are plenty of places one can go to help others but it is a very difficult thing. Something that will be never ending as you move throughout the galaxy." Matsu was moving and pulled out her projector as she put it to her hand activating it and mapping them out. From Mimban to the outer rim to everywhere in between while her hands now held a small tingle. "Oh I know where to go next. Somewhere we can do a great deal of help and they have a penchant for artifacts or valuable things."

"Oh? Help people? How?" She was full of questions regarding this new planet they were going to and how she could help them. Ana wished to be a Force of good throughout the galaxy. She didn't want what happened to her to happen to anyone else.

Ana had a feeling that no matter where they were they were going to find a great many thing that she hadn't seen before. If the artifacts were useful was yet to be seen. "What do the artifacts do?" She doubted that she was going to be getting an answer but it was worth asking.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Well that depends. An artifact be it light or dark needs someone to direct it. The eye of the sun has great power but it does nothing without someone using it. It cannot pass its power on, the Fell Star an item of great mystery and power needs to be worn to have its power shown. Others taunt the worlds they are on, some can be used to heal and some can be used to hurt. It is all an interesting and long process you have to know how to really take it in." THe smile was on her face while Matsu was walking and checking her stuff. "We'll try to find you something that can be useful and make for a show."

"I don't want to hurt anyone so I'm hoping to find something that will help others. If there is anything I want to do with my life it is help others and it doesn't have to be showy either."

Anything that Ana found during her adventures she planned to give away or use for the betterment of the galaxy. As much as she was a good woman she was Ana wasn't stupid either. She knew how to take care of herself plenty.

"What planet are we going?"

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Not wanting to hurt others is a noble goal but it is always something harder to do then many think. I would recommend starting smaller, begin defending, begin healing others but never say you will never refuse to hurt someone. That is where you can create a situation yu will cause more harm then good." She was thinking about it and now as they were there she had a moment to search. "These star charts show sections of the galaxy near the Farlax Sector a region of unexplored space. We'll head there and there are some things that have been buried deep there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom