Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ongoing Semi-Hiatus

Who is this idiot, and why do they keep disappearing and reappearing?
Okay so as anyone who writes with me will have noticed, I've had another dip in activity this past week and a half. Which is annoying, because I've had a serious itch to write and no time to scratch it. Recently I decided to return to the States for a few months at the end of October (I'm from the UK!) and due to the short time span between now and then (I leave on the 25th) I've naturally been trying to spend as much time as possible seeing family. Hence the lack of replies.

This week that should calm down a little, at least until the weekend rolls around again, so I'll be doing replies as and when I can. There are certain threads I'll be prioritizing over others, specifically those involving more than two people and a posting order, so please don't be mad at me if I reply somewhere and not to a thread I owe you!

When I am back in the States, which will be approximately a three month trip, this semi-hiatus will still continue. There will be times where I'll be free to write, times I'll be swamped with things to do. But that's just life! So please bear with me and try to be understanding <3

I figured y'all were due an explanation for my rubbish posting habits. Please don't think that I'm being ignorant or take it as a sign that I've abandoned our threads!

TLDR: You'll get your replies when you get them :)

Same goes for Signature/Rank Title requests too!

[member='Thurion Heavenshield'] [member='Coci Heavenshield'] [member='Connor Harrison'] [member='Echo Kora'] [member='Darth Abyss'] [member='Munin'] [member='Junko Ike'] [member='Darth Ferus'] [member='Aster Rose Baelor'] [member='Matsu Xiangu'] [member='Jericho'] [member='Kiriko'] [member='Ar'ekk'] [member='Aria Vale]

[member="Jude Falkrowe"]

I don't drink coffee, I take tea my dear. I like my toast done on one side... You can hear it in my accent when I talk, I'm an English(wo)man in New York! (Ironic, since I'll be in NY!)

Woaaahhh I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien, I'm an English(wo)man in New York!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d27gTrPPAyk

ps this is Kyra :p

[member="Kyra Sol"] I'd be surprised...but I'm not. The bi-annual "semi haitus" starts here!

I shall wait. And wait. And wait some more.

tumblr_mjh90ayve71qlhhx4o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom