Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Man's Trash [Resistance]

Objective: Relic hunt & Too Many Spiders

The young woman was just as annoyed by Tristram's teasing as always. At least he got some form of entertainment from this frustrating temple so far. He was having a bad feeling about this place for some time, but he hadn't noticed how much it had grown until [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] said something about it too. That was not a coincidence. They both were feeling something from the force then and probably along with their instincts given the disturbing dolls. So far there had been nothing to justify the sensation which bothered him more than the sensation itself. It was never good when danger was this absent despite everything warning against it.

Then she said something about water. Water? Tristram was familiar with the planet and knew it had some water but it shouldn't be an issue here. The temple was very old but it was still rather solid despite that. Wait, how were the panels rusting if there was no moisture in here? Then she lifted up the glow sticks and they got a good look at what was making that dripping. Rearing spiders. What were spiders native to Endor doing here on Raxus? Probably smuggling gone wrong. The good news was that they were sleeping right now, but the bad news was that could change at any moment. He needed to be smart about this and take them by surprise.

Tristram said in a hushed voice to Yuvie, " Get your saber out but don't activate it yet. I'm going to stun them all. While they are immobilized we kill them all. Good? Good." He began to draw the force inside of himself. This was why he had his master teach him this technique. It required power however. His eyes stayed on the spiders as he continued to build up his reserve of power. When he felt he had enough he released it all out. Electric judgement arced out from his hands towards the spiders above them. He tried to hit them all, but it would take a bit more than a quick exposure to stun the beasts. It was possible he didn't get a couple with enough electricity for long enough to incapacitate them. All he could do was hope for the best and put his trust in the young woman next to him.

Iturizu Yuvie

Be carfule what you wish for
Objective: 1-Search and Recover, Fcuking Rearing Spiders

[member="Tristram Senan"]

Indeed such a place like the temple would have been a haven for the spiders on such a world like this, and with hundreds of years since this place had been inhabited, in that time period anything could have infested these wall. More so these day where everyone is looking to make a quick buck, military personal experimenting with new and strange things to gain the upper hand in the constant wars, despite ethical procedures. Replying in a very hushed tone, "sounds like a plan, just don't cause to much of a ruckus, there could be more".

Getting the bare hilt ready Yuvie gave a nod, preparing herself to cut down the giant beast before the two of them got jumped, a more frightening though then the constant teasing from the Jedi. What did she expect said Jedi to do in order for immobilizing the spider? well in her mind force stun or stasis may have been a guess, or some sort of force power that could overwhelm an enemy sensors. In a total flip to what she had in mind the Jedi used Electric Judgment, what she usually refereed to a light side force lighting, the jolting tendrils connecting with most of the targets, the creatures visibly shaking from the shock.

'No what I expected but it works', rearing her sabre as the spiders dropped and bright red blade shone, granting light to the dim hallways, the Mirialan took a form 2 stance, awaiting the beasts to drop, and my did the drop. Leaping forward time seemed to slow down as her blade sliced through the first spider, despite the woman's heavy armor her body moving in a fluid nature as she spun the sabre around, stabbing it through the next beast, continuing the dance life routine of stab and slash upon the falling enemies.

Objective: Relics & Conflict

The plan was working. As the electricity hit the spiders, they began to fall as their bodies violently twitched. All that was needed next was for [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] to cut them down with her saber. And she did just that with her red saber. Red. The sight of it ignited a deep set hatred within Tristram instantly. Red was the color of the Sith. Even dark jedi and witches and other dark side force users didn't typically use that color of saber. But Sith, Sith always used red sabers. It was a symbol of everything wrong with them. They bled their crystals to obey their will just as they would bleed out anyone around them to do the same. They would even do this to their own and often did. His earlier cheer and friendliness was gone. All it was replaced by was rage.

Before Yuvia could know what was happening, Tristram was on her. Her saber backhanded out of her grip with a strength that could only be fueled by dark side energy. With one arm he pinned her against the wall so roughly that she would have to struggle to find any room to move. His free hand was already around the hilt of his saber as the last surviving spider managed to get to it's feet and lunged towards them. A blue blade shot threw it before being spun around and resting near the young woman's neck. A sneer filled with hatred was directed at her. His yellow eyes firmly locked onto her own. In a voice barely holding back his rage, he said, " Give me a reason not to cut you down right here and now Sith." His rage was washing out of him in giant waves. It was clear he wouldn't wait long for her to speak up.

Iturizu Yuvie

Objective: 1-Search and Recover, For the love of force don't die

Concentrated on killing off the dangerous spiders in her wake Yuvie bore no note of the anger flaring behind her from the Jedi until it was to late, turning around slightly, only to feel and hand push her with significant froce into the nearby wall, dazing the Mirialan as he head hit the metal structure. The world around seemed to fade in and out as she tried to take note of the sudden situation she found herself in, finally coming to full wake when the bright light warm heat came near her neck, a sudden wave of fear coming over her body as the glowing blade dangled so close.

"W-what are y-you doing, what do you mean"? her voice was panicked with a clear stutter, Yuvie unable to contemplate what was happening right now, her heart racing a hundred miles, sweat starting to slide down her light green face and she stared back into the Jedi eyes. 'Why is he so angry? what did I do... wait Sith... oh no', Yuvie in a slightly desperate attempt brought her hands up in a 'I surrender' like fashion hopping to calm the man down somehow. "I-I can explain just please lower the sabre".

Objective: Relic hunting

Words, pitiful words. Did she expect Tristram to listen to her? His rage was building as he glared at her. He should just kill her now and not even give her the chance to speak.... But that was how a filthy Sith would handle this situation. No, he wasn't a Sith and he wouldn't act like one either. He forced himself to calm down a bit. It took a few seconds but then he finally deactivated his saber. He let her free and backed away. She had a red saber but that didn't mean she was a Sith. There was any number of ways she could have gotten that color of crystal. Maybe she stole it. Yeah, yeah. She must have stolen it off a Sith and that was it.

Tristram had walked around for a bit as he got himself back under control. Eventually he turned his attention back to her. He said to her in a tone wavering between his friendly calm and rage, " Alright talk. Explain why you have that saber. Please explain it to me while I'm calm." He needed to give her a chance. He hadn't gotten any kind of feeling off of her that might indicate a Sith after all and that sense of danger from before had ended along with the last of the spiders. He just needed to calm himself down more and let her speak her peace. He could defend himself if this was a trick, but if it wasn't then he would always regret doing more than he had already. For now all he could do was listen and wait to see what came.

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

Iturizu Yuvie

Objective: 1-Search and Recover, For the love of force don't die

Yuvie would only hope her action proved willful enough to prevent her demise, very few Sith would act like her, most would either beg for mercy, others would try to escape through some under handed means, she was not that type of person though. Upon being released the Mirialan slide down the wall, her armor making a scraping sound before her body came to rest, Yuvie panting unknowing to have held her breath the entire time, "The sabre, it was given to me by my master, that is the short story, but I suppose you want to full thing".

Taking in a deep breath Yuvie crossed her legs, keeping a humble attitude about herself, "I am from Miral if you guessed, a region of space plague with countless wars, my family was that of merchants, often moving around the outer-rim worlds". "During that time the now debunked Resurgent Empire and Dominion where at war, my family becoming collateral damage of a Resurgent Raid on Dominion space, the battle left many dead, and myself without a family". She gave a small sigh, trying to hold her emotion in check, the experience still being a traumatic event.

"As you may know the Dominion was supposed to be a safe haven for Jedi and Sith alike, united in a common cause, my teacher was one of these Sith, taking me in and away from the war, training me in the Sith code before the man finally died from his wounds". "In short I am a Sith, in the sense that I follow the code though in a matter similar to the Jedi, I AM NOT like the Sith of the Empire, nor would I ally myself with them..... I hope that answers your question". She looked at the man with new confidence, but also a slight amount of fear, herself having confessed to being something most considered evil.

Objective: Relics

What Tristram was hearing from [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] was not helping him calm down much. She spoke about how she was given her saber by her master and how she was trained in the Sith ways. She spoke about her past as well dealing with a Sith empire that had eventually merged with the current one and of that group by the name of the Dominion who preached equality while marching their armies across system after system in their campaign for war. He could sympathize with her for having been caught between the two groups, but her past as a Sith apprentice was not making him feel any calmer.

Then the way she ended what she had to say to Tristram got to him a bit. She was following the Sith code yet more like a Jedi but never would join up with the Sith Empire? She expected him to believe this bantha poodoo? His rage began to grow once more. She had just explained to him how she wasn't a Sith by telling him she was a Sith. What was wrong with her? He wanted to reactivate his saber right here and now. He wanted to end her for daring to be a Sith.... But he had to stop himself yet again. She was naive. She was young and likely still no more than an apprentice. All she must have known was the Sith ways and so that was all she could follow. She also seemed to be rejecting it if she was comparing it to Jedi ways. No, he needed to make himself calmer right now.

After a bit Tristram was back to some sense of balance between his calm reason and enraged thirst for blood. He took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled it. Looking straight at her, he said, " I will over look this for now. We have a mission to fulfill and you haven't done anything wrong yet. But if you try to betray me or you turn fully Sith then I swear I won't be this merciful for a second time. Do we have an understanding?" He held the hard, blank look as he waited for her response. Maybe there was some hope for her in the future but for now he was going to just watch her and complete this mission.

Iturizu Yuvie

Objective: 1-Search and Recover, do thy Jedi bidding to not die a painful death

Yuive sat cross legged upon the ground, not moving, just watching the man think things through, hoping to the force that he would not lash out in some unsightly manner. This did get her wondering, what had the Sith done to this man, what had caused him to hate anyone who too up the name of the SIth? sure the Dominion was not all that good, but in her experience compared to the Sith Empire an Resurgent Empire they where much better, though a bit unstable showed that Jedi and Sith could work as one, but such hope was destroyed along with it, the Dominions remaining forces allying with the ancient eye or whatever.

That was not to say Yuvie was all Sith, in the small array of mission she had completed she had met a Jedi knight, the two engaging in a short duel, Yuvie being bested by the knight, himself passing off a few lesson of use to the girl, most notable Jedi healing. Something that saved her life during the raid on Kessal where her own allies shot her in the back, an event that would have left her dead had the Jedi not 'captured' her, not she was apart of the resistance, somewhat a struggle due to her past life as an Imperial inquisitor.

The silence was broken by Tristram cold commanding words, "clear as crysta- LOOK OUT"!!, it seemed there little talk had alerted some other spider who had escaped the slaughter fest Yuvie froce pushing the Jedi out of the way of the creatures claws, only to be hit herself. The sharp talons not punching through her armor, but sending the Mirialan flying into one of the nearby statues, a sickening crunch echoing as a rib snapped under the sudden stress.

Objective: Relic hunt

It seemed things calmed down for Tristram finally. He had gotten control of his hatred and was starting to recover some sense of humor that he had before. It was not so much his words as he was not going to speak until she acknowledged in her own words what he had said but more of just how he felt as a person. He felt at balance yet again. Then the sense of something dangerous happening wasted over him again. This young woman must be about to try something. It was how Sith always did things!

She answered him though then suddenly told him to look out. Her force push moved Tristram out of the way as one of the spiders lunged from where he was just at and hit [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] instead. He wanted to curse at himself right now. He was so focused on his hatred of Sith that he had missed one of the creatures still being alive. And now she was paying for his mistake. His saber roared into life quickly and in one swift motion the spider was cut in half. The lifeless husks fell to either side of her as his blade was deactivated once again. He moved over to her and said in a concerned tone, " How are you holding up? Did it manage to break your skin?"

Iturizu Yuvie

Objective: 1-Search and Recover, do thy Jedi bidding to not die a painful death

She was in a world of hurt upon landing, cringing heavily containing her cries of agony, it was nothing, not compared to what she had faced in the past, she could handle it. Never the least it would best to heal it as soon as possible. Her blue gaze watched from a distance as Tristram disposed of the spider, herself worrying he may take this chase to end her own life, pinning the blame on the spiders.

A wave of relief came over as he came around with a voice that sounded to much like the last Jedi what had saved her life, "I-I will manage, agh, not sure if it broke, y-you may need to take my armor off to cheak". One problem with all black armor it was hard to see wet spots, combined with armor plating partially covering where she had been struck, "Just be careful when taking it off, it is alchemy enhanced armor".

It seemed the spider attack had done some damage after all to [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] based on what she was saying. The issue though was it was hard to tell exactly what it might be because of her armor being in the way. Tristram was going to need to remove it and thankfully she had given him permission to do that before he even said anything about it. She mentioned that it was alchemized which worried him a bit. Sith alchemy allowed for some strange effects on armor. It would not be a stretch to assume the armor could have some kind of backlash to someone other than Yuvia removing it. Hopefully though it didn't and the fact she suggested it supported that fact.

As Tristram began to remove the armor off of her carefully, he could feel the dark side energy about it. It was not the first time he had been exposed to so much dark side energy but he never liked experiencing it so directly like this. If not for the fact he needed to touch it to try and save her life, he probably would have left it be after the first couple of touches. He focused on the task though until it was all done and put the armor nearby so they wouldn't lose it. Even if the stuff was alchemized it was still armor and if there was more spiders in the cave then she would need it.

With the armor off, Tristram said, " Alright. Now let's take a look at what needs attention right now." He began to study her over to see just what was wrong. As he did, he pulled out the two bacta needles and four bacta patches he had brought with him. He had expected people to cut themselves on rusty metal or jagged scrap not get attacked by a spider. If she had toxins though in her system he would have to get her to medical aid immediately. He didn't have any kind of anti-venom on him let alone the kind needed for dealing with rearing spider bites. This mission might be at an end if the worst case was true.

Iturizu Yuvie

Objective: 1-Search and Recover, ouch ouch ouch

She was unsure of how her armor would react to others touching it more so a Jedi, the suit being rather new and all, Yuvie still being in the process of paying it off to its maker. She could see Tristram wince at touching the durasteel plates, the touch either being painful or just so sinister once could not hold onto it for long, but slowly the breast plate and strapping was removed, leaving only her black armor weave jump suit in the way. In normal circumstances she would have just used the healing methods she learned off that one Jedi knight, but the darkness coming from what remained of her armor combined with the two concussions left her unfocused for the task.

"T-take a look, well okay", with the nervousness of a high school girl Yuvie lifted her under suit, though not showing anything lewd, revealing the bruised areas where the spiders talon had hit. As thought the attack had not broken the skin, but as evident from the large purple marking there was some minor internal bleeding around the strike area, but that was not all Tristram wound find. Lower down near her left waist was a large dark green mark, resembling that of a heal burn, covering almost buttocks to shoulder. With that were also several gun shot looking wounds, faint and heal but still very notable, the pattern being that of a shot gun, the spread looking as if Yuvie had taken the blast at point blank range.

"H-how does it look, n-not to bad, just don't stare so much", she was unsure of how the Jedi would react to her battle scars, it was already quite embarrassing as is, in such a suggestive position, alone in the dark.

Mallory Bash

M

Objective 3: Aid with transporting raw materials to manufacturing ships in orbit.

The first haul from the surface went without a hitch, thanks to Chaff's walking her through the process. Once they returned to the assigned manufacturing ship, Operations requested that the Black Squadron pilot return to the U-wing to resume his scrap hauls as well, which seemed to please Chaff's droid to no end. Bidding the pilot luck, Mallory turned to direct the lifting droids who were unloading the durasteel and various alloys from the hold of the Stellar Kart.

The half-Nagai lit up a stimstick, only to have a deck officer dress her down for igniting it on the flight deck. She rolled her eyes, but complied, dropping the butt to the deck and crushing it with her boot. Almost instantly , a little, boxy mouse droid buzzed up and sucked up the extinguished butt before zooming away.

Once the Nova Courier's cargo bay had been emptied, Mal stalked up the rampway settled into the cockpit, cycling up the ship to make another run.

All of Tristram's focus was on [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] wounds so there was no need for her to worry about him looking in any kind of inappropriate way. He might be a trickster but he was serious when he needed to be. Thankfully it didn't look like the spider's fang had broken skin to inject venom. This fact was further supported by the trail of the vile liquid sliding down her skin. He moved his forearm up to her skin and dabbed the venom up. It was hard to say if it was able to effect her if her skin soaked it up, but he wanted to avoid that outcome if possible. The way her bruising was forming though he could see she probably cracked or even broke a rib or two. That would be the biggest concern right now.

Tristram uncapped the pair of bacta needles. One he set on the floor near him and the other he took into hand. He said as he sorted out where he was going to stick it, " About to stick ya. You will feel this but it should help deal with a possible broken rib." He gave her a couple seconds to prepare herself then he slide the needle in near her broken rib. The bacta was then injected into her so that it could get to work on fixing her up. When the first needle was empty, he picked up the other needle and lined it up on the other side of the broken rib from the first. He said, " And now for the second stick." Again he gave it a couple second then slide then needle in. Once the bacta was gone from it as well he pulled it out and recapped both needles. He slapped a bacta patch over both injection points then gave her some room.

The extent of old injures scaring her body was not lost to Tristram. He didn't know what happened to her, but it was clear how lucky she was to be alive right now. He helped her slide her bodyglove back down so she was modest yet again. A hand was placed on her shoulder. With a gentle squeeze he said, " How are you feeling? What all sensations are you feeling from the area I medicated?" He hoped she wasn't allergic to bacta. It was a rare allergy but a pretty deadly one if no one knew about it. If she was there was no chance of him being able to save her in this situation.

Iturizu Yuvie

Objective: 1-Search and Recover, contuine to wonder why I keep updating this part of the intro

Yuvie tried to keep as still as possible while the Jedi observed her wounds, shivering slightly as she felt the cold press of a cloth dabbing against her skin, soaking up the spilt venom and sweat that had built up in the humid corridors. Though it was necessary to clean the wound before treatment even the lightest dab stung and it put pressure against her most likely broken bones, 'just bear with it Yuvie, it may not be Jedi healing but it will work'.

Soon it came for the needle injection, the sight of it though not being anything scary did make her feel a little uncomfortable for different reasons, mainly during Inquisitor training when they would have to use certain substances on people. "It is a needle, should not hurt that much, just try and make it quick", she remarked, turning her head to the side as the needle punched through her yellow green skin, a slight prick feeling coming from the area. Almost instantly she felt a small cool sensation around her ribs as the healing liquid spread around the effected area, numbing the pain slightly, "that feels good already, sure go ahead with the second one". The second injection was painless, the only thing she felt being the pain becoming less and less noticeable, even though she knew the broken rib was still present, oh the wonders of modern medicine.

Yuvie let out a small sigh, pulling the under shirt back over her chest and abdomen, sitting up slightly, rubbing a hand against the now treated area, 'another wound added to the records, at this rate I will need a diary'. Feeling the pressure of a light squeeze Yuvie turned her head back to the Jedi, giving a weak but genuine smile, "yes I am feeling much better now, and do not worry, I've had bacta injections before... thank you, I am sorry if I've cause you any trouble today". The apology may not have been needed, but they were this mess partially due to her own action, if she had just informed more people about being a Sith this whole event could have been avoided.

Objective: Relics relics relics

A sigh of relief escaped from Tristram's lips as he listened to what Yuvia had to say to him. Seemed she was feeling better but it would take time for the bacta to repair her enough to allow much movement. He had seen how bad a broken rib could be. Soldiers had died from having their lungs punctured or more internal damage building up leading to blood lose. It was not the kind of injury you just ignored. Hopefully she realized this as well and just sat still for awhile.

Not wanting to take any chances, Tristram sat down next to [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] . He said as he got settled in, " You didn't do anything wrong. There was no way to know about the spiders and I lost my temper. I should be the one saying sorry. Sorry girly. Just stay still and sit put. Let the bacta heal that rib then we can get back to it. Okay?" He pat her leg as he gave her a smile. He couldn't exactly stop her from trying to move. Well he could but it would just cause more problems than letting her get up would. His approach was just to give her a reason right now not to get up. " What is a, Sith, doing as part of the Resistance? This group is sort of opposed to Sith... or is suppose to be. Not seeing so much resisting from them." Hopefully a conversation would help distract her from the wound and moving around too much.

Iturizu Yuvie

Objective: 1-Search and Recover, character development

Yuvie propped herself up against the statue which had so roughly broken her fall, taking in steady breaths as she let the medicine take hold. It would not be as fast as force healing so any movement or physical exertion was out of the question for now, not like they had anything to do regardless, the entire temple just seeming to be an endless art gallery. She was content with just lying there to recover on her own, willing to let Tristram go on his merry way and explore further or just stand guard, but once more was drawn into a rather awkward position as the man sat down next to her.

Once again feeling embarrassed as his large muscular hand grip around her leg, "W-well I apologize any way and accept your own, I know that my kind has a well deserved reputation of being evil", she remarked looking him back in the eye. "You must have had a decent reason for acting like that, and do not worry I am not going anywhere just yet, rest and recover, just like the last Jedi who saved my life said", again a list that seemed to be getting longer, what was Tristram again? the third or fourth?

The idle chit chat was, relaxing, even if a light blush was starting to form on her face due to the tight touching, but soon Yuvie snapping back to reality as the Jedi queried about her being in the resistance, "It is a long story, though part of it you know". She let out a small sigh before continuing, "I was an inquisitor in the Galactic Empire was loyal to a fault until the raid on Kessal, there one of the many mercenaries that the Empire hired to hide their involvement wen rouge". "He started killing friend and foe, myself teaming up with a Jedi to put him down, something that did not go down well, the main cause of those battle scars, burned and shot". "That was not all though, my actions where seen as traitorous, being literately shot in the back by some trooper and left to die, if not for the Jedi taking mercy and saving me". "Soon I found myself working for the Galactic Alliance as an operative, and eventually joining the Resistance... now I am here, being felt up by a Jedi knight in a dark hallway".

Objective: Relics and listening

The young woman told Tristram why she was a part of the Resistance. Seemed she had made some bad decisions and payed the price for it. The Galactic Empire, the First Order, the Sith Empire, and even places like the Republic could turn on you in the blink of an eye. The Jedi Orders were no different. They sought to control their own members with rules and vows. But as soon as they had the slightest reason to turn on their own members they did. It was why there was so many orders instead of just a singular one. The Jedi seemed to have saved her though, which was a bit of a surprise but at the same time it was not. The best part about it was that she got away from the Sith and had a chance to get away from that corrupted code.

As she finished speaking though, [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] suddenly shifted the conversation to his hand resting on her leg. Sure he was touching her leg but he wasn't touching her in any sort of way or place that would suggest a carnal desire. If he wanted that then he would be more interested in her thigh than her knee. It did respark his desire to tease her though. He smirked as he said, " Feeling you up? Well if that is what I'm suppose to be doing." As he finished speaking he began to rub her leg from thigh to knee. A wink was given to her as he wondered how she would respond to this. It was sure to be interesting no matter what it was.

Iturizu Yuvie

Objective: 1-Search and Recover, *smooth jazz music*

She kind of wondered how Tristram would reach, would the Jedi believe her entire story, would he berate her for the choices she had made, or try to sooth the aching wounds that came with war and conflict. It seemed neither as the man once again reverted to his teasing attitude, taking what Yuvie had said about being felt up seriously, "wait no that is naaaaaah". A rather suggestive cute moan escaped her lips as the man firms hand rubbed up and down her thigh, Yuvie biting her lip to make sure no more odd sounds left her mouth, the woman shivering slightly a pleasurable sensations of being touched ran through her body.

"S-senan now issss ahh, not the time for this", he still felt weak and dazed, not really having the energy to physically oppose the man, and even if she did it was not like Yuvie could match the mans strength. All she could do was lay there, panting slightly her body starting to feel warmer all of a sudden, blushing wildly as the Jedi fondled her leg. "T-this is making me feel strange, w-whats happening"? she asked in a very innocent and dare say adorable manner, herself having no past experience with 'this' sort of stuff.

Objective: Relics & Noping

The teasing had started and the reaction was just what Tristram was hoping for. The young woman let out a bit of moan that was a little suggestive after she began telling him that now was not the time. Wait, a suggestive moan? Was she actually getting turned on by this? No, no she had to be messing back with him. Yeah that was all. The biting of her lower lip had to be proof of that. It had to be. Then she started to say something to him again and it was followed by panting. Panting, blushing, and then she mentioned it feeling strange.... Nope! Nope, nope, nope! His hand immediately left her leg and Tristram had got himself up onto his feet right away. This young woman seemed to have no experience with this sort of thing at all. That meant the simple action of rubbing her leg had gone from playful teasing to just outright wrong.

Getting some distance from [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] , Tristram said, " Just stay sitting there and focus on letting yourself heal. I'm going to check the room out and see if I can find out anything on a closer look." With that he kept his eyes off of her. The man was a tease and had his moments but he wasn't about to introduce the young woman to the galaxy she had not experienced yet. That was a task for another man on another day in another place and hopefully closer in age to her than he was. He began to look around the room having to focus more on not looking at Yuvie even by accident than to actually paying attention to it.

After a couple stressful minutes, Tristram's eyes finally began to take in the details around him. The room was not any different than it was earlier aside from all of the spider corpses and a few knocked over scrap dolls. Why did someone go out of their way to make so many and so realistically anyways? They were all standing around doing nothing.... All except one that was. A single one of the dolls was leaning against the wall instead of standing like literally every other one they had encountered. He walked over to it and began to check it out. It seemed to be the same as the others in how it was built, so why was it the only one put in a different position? Placing a hand on it, he felt it give a bit. Interesting. He cupped his fingers around its shoulder and pulled it towards him a bit. After a slight ease it suddenly began to resist. He got his other hand on the other shoulder and planted one foot against the wall as he braced himself with his foot on the floor. " Something is about to happen girly. Might be a scrap doll going flying or might be something else. Can't say for sure, but try not to flinch. With your rib it will feel like you got kicked by a nerf in the chest."

Tristram gave her a few seconds to heed his advice or not then began to pull back with all of his might. Nothing happened at first. It just felt like he was trying to pull a bulge out of solid stone. After a minute and right as his arms began to feel that burning sensation of exertion, the doll began to move off of the wall. A metal rod was barely visible coming out of its back as it got enough room to see the divide between scrap and wall. A second later the sound of metal against metal echoed from all around the room and parts of the wall slide into the floor. He let got of the scrap doll and it just remained where he had held it last. The openings on either side of the doll were barely bigger than an average person was wide. Behind them was a staircase heading down. He looked over at Yuvie and said, " We can continue when your injury is healed up enough, but don't rush it. Need a break after that ordeal." A smile flashed on his face before he got himself sat against the wall near the opening. Finally some luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom