Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Man's Trash [Resistance]

Objective: Get the stuff

D'vok Wiped the sweat from his brow. He had been following two people who had entered the temple, and they seemed to be cutting open a door. D'vok looked at the door in question, it seemed to be rusted shut. there was a burnt out console where he was guessing one would be able to open the door had it still been in working condition. D'vok may have come a bit late, but he could at least make himself useful. He came closer to the two, and retrieved a fusion cutter from his jacket pocket. You never know when you'll need to break through industrial strength durosteel.
"Need help?"

Iturizu Yuvie

Be carfule what you wish for
Objective: 1-Search and Recover, don't punch glow eyes in the face

Yuvie wanted to be mad, but could not help but too remained embarrassed to come up with a angry response to the mans teasing simply diverting her gaze and continuing with the cut. Where all rouge Jedi like this? or was this the reason he went rouge, the whole no attachment thing the Jedi had an all, if this man was a regular flirt and all would probably be a problem with whatever order he used to be apart of. "Don't call me girly, glow eyes, but I see your plan, so I will oblige, for now", less work and all but would also provide a weak point to rip the wall apart, force of moments and all that gist.

They had almost finished the cut, Yuvie starting to calm down after the, what she assumed to be flirting nature, but no, one again the hybrid human had to open his mouth again, this time a much more, lewd train of thought. "A-a-a-aaaaagh, shut up shut up shut up, vhat is vith you people, I'd never do such a thing", her face becoming fully red at this point, a combination of shear embarrassment and anger being directed at the Jedi knight. "Do vou say such teasing vords to every attractive voman you meet"? yes Yuvie was a terrible flirt and had never been romantically involved with anyone, but she still saw herself as pretty, taking good care of her silky long purplish hair and well toned body.

[member="Tristram Senan"]

Mallory Bash

M
Objective 3: Aid with transporting raw materials to manufacturing ships in orbit.

Mallory watched as the U-wing pilot stepped out of the ship. His answer to her question was what she expected. Sounded like a routine sort of job, short hauls back and forth from orbit. Mal reminded herself that there was a cause behind the tedious task ahead.

The pilot introduced himself, extending his hand. Mallory clasped his with her fingerless gloved hand giving it a firm shake. "Hey [member="Chaff"], you can call me Mal." A loud whistled sounded from the Stellar Kart behind her. Mallory released Chaff's hand and turned to look over her shoulder.

"OK, relax." She shouted back at the droid at the foot of the light freighter's ramp. Turning back to Chaff, Mallory offered a crooked grin. "That's S19." She offered in explanation. "We'll hold up until you are unloaded, then we can both head back down to the surface." Mal added, pulling a pack of stimsticks from the pocket of her jacket.

She offered one to Chaff before pulling one out and clicking the self-ignitor, puffing on it until a golden ember burned at the end. "How long have you been with the Resistance? To be honest, you don't look like a transport jockey." Mal asked, stepping out of the way of more lifting droids. Chaff's flight suit was more like the kind worn in small cockpits, like fighters.

Objective: Relics Relics Relics

The door was finally cut through on Tristram's end as [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] began to get all flustered again. He laughed again because of what she had to say. It was making this chore much more enjoyable. He turned his light saber off and turned to her. An impish grin on his face as he said, " You sure about that? A real shame. As you said you are an attractive woman after all. I was looking forward to being jumped by you in there." He gave her a little wink after. Was he being a huge tease right now? No, no. He was just being a really big tease. He couldn't help himself though with the kind of reactions he was getting out of her. Poor girl would die from blushing if she ever went to not upper class bars. He considered himself mild compared to the kinds of karkers you found there.

A new voice called out which got Tristram to look towards it. As @D'vok Windroamer pulled out his fusion torch, Tristram waved it off. He said, " Welcome and no need. We are about to get the opening ready. I would stand back and off to the side if I were you by the way." With that her turned back to Ms. Shy and said, " Ready when you are." He smirked a bit as he added, " With the door that is not the taking me in the dark. That's for when you got me alone after all." He gave her another wink then chuckled. Oh he was enjoying himself too much right now. It was clearly going to cost him later.

Iturizu Yuvie

Objective: 1-Search and Recover, don't get a nose bleed

As soon as the cute was complete Yuvie withdrew her sabre, quickly turning away from [member="Tristram Senan"], patting her cheeks in a futile attempt to calm down, 'gah, why didn't they make this a part of inquisitor training, how to resist flirts'? In all honestly Yuvie was unsure if the rouge knight was trying to flirt or just being a tease to get a humours reaction out of her, she hardly knew the man so either one was possible, she just hopped it was the latter, life among the resistance would become unbearable if this was going to be a regular thing.

"La la la la la I'm not listening", blocking her ears Yuvie attempted to drown out the man’s consistent teasing, being jumped in the dark, he had some strange kinks. That was until another stranger joined in on their little adventure, @D'vok Windroamer if her memory was correct, another force sensitive, but not seeming to be average Jedi and all, *ahem* "Ah yes we are alright for now". 'Come on Yuvie calm down, you have face worst', now a little more control of herself the Sith walked back over to the small group, flexing her finger to help rip down the door, "Yes yes I'm coming, and wipe that flirty smile off your face".

This guy was either going to drive her insane, or overtime just become part of her daily routine. Taking a firm and balanced stand Yuvie stretched out her hand, gripping the pointed end of the upside-down V, "We doing a count down or just going to pull straight away"?

D'vok gave the two a puzzled look as he placed the fusion cutter back in his jacket pocket. They had an... Interesting way of communicating. He got an impression of being a bit of a third wheel, but he decided that the mission came first. He stood back as the two prepared to bring down the door.
"Alrighty then. If ya need help just let me know. Name's D'vok by the way. You guys know what we're looking for? I kinda... Fell asleep during the briefing."

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]
[member="Tristram Senan"]

Objective: Shiny things called Relics

Well the teasing was still getting plenty of the kind of reactions out of [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] that Tristram wanted. It was the best and he began to half wonder if she would explode from embarrassment. It really made him want to take her to one of the bars he liked going to to see just how much she could handle. But that might be too cruel for the girl seeing how pure she was on the issue. Made him wonder if she had ever had a boyfriend before, and the answer to that didn't hing too much on if she was a Jedi or not. Despite the code, a lot of Jedi were just having affairs within and outside of the orders. Far too many even got involved with Sith to the point of children coming from the coupling. A disgrace.

Tristram decided to reply to [member="D'vok Windroamer"] first. " Didn't know there was a meeting. Got told the gist when they woke me up and said to come here. Likely small things. Jedi origins I imagine. Hard to say. Not feeling much right now from this place." With that he stepped back a bit. Next up with was to respond to Ms. Shy. He said to her as he rolled his shoulders, " Now." As soon as he spoke he reached out with the force and pulled with all his might to yank the triangular wedge free. He didn't even wait to see if she was going to help or not. It offered him some resistance at first but then went flying into the junk yard away from the temple. He took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled. That was an test in fortitude and power. After he said, " Lady's first." He broke a glow stick and threw it into the darkness. He then held an arm out in a polite fashion for Yuvie to accept or decline the honor.

Iturizu Yuvie

Objective: 1-Search and Recover, try to not get a nose bleed

Yuvie simply cocked an eye brow as she waited for mister glow eyes to finish the small chat with their new companion, ‘I’m being very polite today, I’m being very polite to let you have this conversation’. Though it did raise a question about proper briefing for mission, surly the resistance was not that loosely coordinated, when she herself go orders to come here separate from others Yuvie assumed it was because of her Sith nature. Now though it seemed that people got word of a mission from simple rumors and verbal instructions, ‘makes me feel a part of a gang, now an organized group fighting the empire’.

She shook her head once again, concentrating on the task, seeing that mister glow eyes had finished his little conversation, Yuvie flexing her arms as she awaited the signal, which like how the Jedi spoke was out of the blue, brief and kind of annoying. Though a bit slow to go, the Mirialan Sith used her telekinetic ability to rip the rusty metal apart. The wedge shape piece soon breaking away with enough tension in it to go flying over the groups head, crashing a few meters away.

She shot Senan a small glare as he mentioned ladies first, expecting another teasing comment, but got non. No instead he held his arm out in a fashion like how a dance partner or couple held hands at a ball party of something, resulting in the Mirialan sighing in defeat “If it means you will shut up, then fine”. In a quick, but awkward fashion Yuvie wrapped her arm around the Jedi’s holding it a bit tighter than one normally should, her face once again going red, “W-we best be on our way, r-rght”? At this point she reasoned it was best to go along with the teasing, then trying fighting it, now matter how embarrassing it felt, 'it's just a training exercise, just a training exercise you've got this Yuvie'.

[member="Tristram Senan"] [member="D'vok"]

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance Mal!" Chaff replied as they shook hands, a confident smile running across the pilot's face as the woman introduced her droid. "I'd sure appreciate your assistance down there, I can guide you in if you're taking your own ship or you could tag along with me." What he'd meant was that he'd appreciate the company, but he wasn't quite sure how to word it, but being stuck with 'F3 for hours had grown irksome.

When to woman offered a stimstick, the pilot politely declined motioning for the pilot to keep it, he'd been told such things weren't the greatest for his health. Then again that could've just been the Tempest boys messing with the pilot again. "Clever observation." He remarked when she identified him as anything but a U-Wing jockey. As much as he wanted to brag and accredit it to him having the 'look' of a fighter pilot, he knew damn well it was the flight suit.

"Typically I fly that beauty." Chaff responded, jutting a thumb to the T-70 X-Wing parked a few meters away, cockpit open and waiting for him. "But they were shorthanded, so I offered to help. Black Squadron goes where it's needed I suppose." He said with a shrug. For the past few weeks he'd eaten, slept, and fought in the cockpit of that X-Wing, and outside of it he just felt odd.

But it was nice to finally have leg room.

[member="Mallory Bash"]

Mallory Bash

M
Chaff had a firm handshake, which went far way with Mallory when it came to respect. She was not offended when the pilot turned down the stimstick, only proved he was smart too. She knew she should quit...just didn't have the will to do it just yet.

Mal's stormy gray gaze followed Chaff's gesture towards the snub fighter nearby. Taking the stimstick form between her lips, Mal whistled. "Nice ride, flyboy." Then her eyes shot back to the man at the mention of Black Squadron, her eyebrows raised. "Color me impressed. Nice of you to join us tramp spacers for some real excitement." She teased, giving him a wry smile and a pat on the arm. It really was commendable that a member of the elite Resistance squadron volunteered to help haul resources.

"Thanks, but I am hauling too, and I have a bigger hold. Maybe you should join me." Her head tilted towards the light freighter where the S19 droid wandered around on its single wheel.

[member="Chaff"]

"Couldn't let y'all have all the fun." Chaff joked, a grin on his face. As she proposed that he tag along with her, Chaff looked back at 'F3, who was staring him down intently with his lone photoreceptor. Whether it was silently urging him to go the hell away or glaring him down in an attempt to make him stay, the fighter pilot wasn't all that sure, and he didn't that much care.

Giving the droid a lazy salute, Chaff made up his mind. "Keep watch pal, I'm gonna keep our new friend company." He addressed the droid, who let off a series of indifferent bleeps as he turned back to the smuggler. "You lead I'll follow." He said with a smirk, leaving his gloves on his belt and the flight helmet still snugly tucked under his arm.

Was going with the smuggler his orders? Probably not, but neither had volunteering to do cargo runs, Black had been ordered to take some brief R&R but he'd been bored sitting idle. What would a little adventure hurt?

Nothing he wagered, nothing at all.

[member="Mallory Bash"]

Mallory Bash

M

Objective 3: Aid with transporting raw materials to manufacturing ships in orbit.

"Alright then." Mal replied as Chaff took her up on her offer, charging his droid to stay behind. The freighter pilot turned and crossed the loading dock to the Stellar Kart, pausing for a load of durasteel beams to pass, just unloaded from a larger freighter crammed into the dock. S19 gave a low, curious whistle as Mallory arrived with the pilot at the foot of the ramp. "Mind yourself, S, and be nice to our new deck hand...I mean guest." She quipped, looking back at Chaff with an ornery grin, taking a draw from the stim stick.

Ascending the gangway, Mal dropped the stimstick in an ashtray screwed to the bulkhead and crossed the ship to the cockpit. She gestured at the co-pilot seat. "Have a sit." She offered. the cockpit could be described as 'lived-in", not messy but used, with worn chairs, a half-drank can of fizzpop on the console, and an ash-rabbit's paw on a chain hanging from the controls.

Mal slipped on the comm headset and radioed the ship's traffic control, giving them the heads up that the nova courier transport was leaving the bay. Meanwhile, she began the start cycle for the ship. Once Mal received the go-ahead, she deftly guided the Stellar Kart out of the construction ship's loading bay and out among the ad hoc Resistance fleet.

"If you want to point me in the right direction, or coordinates, that would be lovely." Mal requested as she cleared the gathered ships and aimed the freighter towards the planet surface.

[member="Chaff"]

Objective: A Stroll for Relics

Well Tristram had tried to give the young woman a bit of a break for a bit from the teasing, but he had still managed to get an interesting reaction out of her. When he held out his arm for her to go first, she instead took it as an invitation to take his arm. He didn't mind the misunderstanding and decided to go with it. With an impish grin directed at her for no other reason than to let her mind run wild, he hooked his arm so her hand rested there now. With the two now linked up, he moved into the temple being sure to match her pace.

As they got inside, the lone glow stick offered poor light within the darkness. If the place ever had power at one time, Tristram was not sure it would be possible to bring it back. He wasn't exactly tech savy though so it might be. The main thing was the stench of rust and stagnant water that filled the hallway. Yup this was Raxus alright. He said as he took everything in, " What a romantic place. Clearly this is where all the couples go on this planet for a good time." He didn't take the time to tease her this time. Now was time for some seriousness. He had a bad feeling about this place. Something just told him that it was a dangerous place on an already dangerous planet.

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"] [member="D'vok Windroamer"]

OOC: We are going to continue to keep the objective going. Catch up whenever you can man!

Location Space around Raxus Prime
Objective Survive ANOTHER crash landing!

A bright flash and pop occured just outside of Raxus Prime's orbit as a Light freighter jumped from hyperspace. The freighters aft sections sparking, heavily damaged from having barely escaped those pesky security forces from the last planet he had visited.

"Eng... Engine ddamage crrititicall" screamed the now malfuntioning com's system on-board the old junk heap of a ship.

"Yeah yeah I know!!! You think I can't tell we're completely karked!!!" Retorted the pilot of the vassal.. A young Togruta who now set strapped into the pilot seat, his hands gripping tightly to the controls as he tried his best to aim for the planet. "Send out a mayday call to the locals.... We're going down."

Not long afterwards the ship hurtled they the atmosphere of the planet and made a pretty loud crash somewhere near what the internal ship scanners pinged as a temple maybe

Iturizu Yuvie

Objective: 1-Search and Recover, romantic get away?

She may have made a very bad mistake, but at this point she was commented weather for better or for worse, keeping her arm gripped around, [member="Tristram Senan"], looking more like a very odd couple headed out for a weird dress party then exploring a potentially dangerous, ready to fall on you, rusty toxic temple from around 800 years ago. 'When did my life get so strange', she muttered quietly to herself as herself and the Jedi walked further into the badly illuminated entrance way, hopefully there was some sort of lighting in here, perhaps she'd be able to get things working, unless it was a mechanic issue, that was more out of her skill range.

Her gaze once again became focused with Senans teasing again, a little more on the romantic side then before, much more tolerable, though still rather embarrassing, "Whatever you think, but please try and focus on the mission instead of me for a moment". There current position was prime ambush material and with their arms locked together engaging in combat would be a bit odd, unless the two somehow worked out a new for of lightsabre dueling around it. 'Gah, what am I thinking, I don't want to be around this guy any more then necessary, see this mission through and never see him again.... hopefully'. If not she may have just doomed herself to a life time of being hit on.

[member="D'vok Windroamer"]

Objective: Relics

Seemed that the young woman on Tristram's arm hadn't noticed the shift in his attitude now that they were in the thick of it. Her words really wanted him to tease her again though, but that could be saved for later. He let her hand go and then began to slowly walk forward. As he did, he got several more glow sticks out. Cracking them like before, he eyed the dark part of the hallway. He was getting a really bad feeling about this place. He tossed the glowing sticks forward towards the darkness and used the force to scatter them about to cover as much as possible in light. The sight that greeted them was droids suddenly appearing from the darkness.

Tristram instinctively moved to draw his pistol, but stopped. They weren't security droids. They weren't even droids. Someone had built a bunch of dolls out of the scrap metal. It was weird but maybe scaring people off was why they had done it. He slowly walked forward. As he came close to one of the scrap dolls, he took a closer look at it. A frown crossed his lips. They were made to look like people and not even scary people. No they looked like padawans or knights that you might find at a Jedi temple. " Disturbing." He was speaking to himself but it would be easy for the others to hear. He looked back towards them and said, " Let's go. Seems to be safe enough for now." That bad feeling was still there.

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"] [member="D'vok Windroamer"]

Iturizu Yuvie

Objective: 1-Search and Recover, Jump Scares

[member="Tristram Senan"] l @D'vok Windroamer

It seemed that Senan was ready to drop the whole flirting act about now, all the better as Yuvie was not sure how much more of this she could take, the second their arms disengaging the Mirialan quickly putting a few meters between her and the Jedi. The Sith fanning herself in attempts to make her flustered face subside while the Jedi went about cracking some glow sticks, herself not noticing the statues, but being put on edge at the sound of a gun being drawn. "What's wrong? hostileeeeeeeehh... what the?

Hand reaching for her sabre as the woman's eyes lay on the odd and very humanoid like statue like figures... "disturbing indeed, this place gives me the creeps, those statues kind of looking like someone frozen in carbontie, but a more red colour". Moving next to the Jedi she closely observed the metal construct, who ever built these had quite the talent, "Don't cay 'seems safe enough', next thing you know the statues will be following us each time we take our eyes off them, like a weeping angle or what ever, I am not sure about a romantic get away but such a complex certainly would make a decent horror house". This was not going to end well and she knew it, super natural or not the trio would wind up in some sort of mess.

Crimson filled the young togruta's veiw as he slowly, painfully, crawled his way towards what he was hoping was sunlight glaring through a hull breach at him and not the afterlife yet....

Objective: Relic hunt

As they walked further into the long abandoned temple, Tristram kept their path lit with more and more glow sticks. He was beginning to run out though. He hadn't expected for there to be such a great need for them as he figured they could get some lights going again. But as they went it became more and more clear that all this was was a straight hallway. No side passages or rooms popped up. It was just rusty metal panel after rusty metal panel after rusty metal panel. What was with this design? It made no sense to Tristram. He had been in a few temples and while they were all a little different, this was just bizarre. Usually temples were a short hallway leading to a big open room that was either square or circular depending on where it was at. This though was just a mostly straight hallway seemingly leading nowhere. It was frustrating to say the least.

The weirdest part about this temple though was not the hallways for Tristram. No it was that it was filled with more of those disturbing scrap dolls. The concentration of them though didn't make sense either as sometimes they were alone while other times they were all in a big cluster as if in a group talking with each other. It was as if someone was trying to populate the silent space with the inanimate. This just felt wrong to Tristram on so many levels, and then the worst thing happened. As he threw out his last glow stick, a dead end was revealed with one of those dummies leaning against it like a brooding teen lone wolf. He sneered at the sight of it and wanted to curse. It was now officially on his shittiest places list along with Bastion and other Sith worlds.

Tristram began to look around. Nothing. There was no doorways or terminals or anything. It was all just the same rusty metal panels that had been surrounding them since they came in. He turned to [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] and said, " Well if you wanted privacy then I would say we got privacy. Place is a dead end and I'm not seeing anything that remotely resembles a secret room or door. If you wanted to jump me now is the perfect time. Beats standing around here doing nothing." He was half joking. He would honestly rather be making out with the young woman that he had just met right now than dealing with this temple. There had to be a reason for the dead end though coming straight from the main doors like this, but it was hard to say if it was intended purpose or just madness at its finest.

Iturizu Yuvie

Objective: 1-Search and Recover, Fcuking Rearing Spiders

[member="Tristram Senan"] l [member="D'vok Windroamer"]

Yuvie raised an eyebrow at the amount of glow sticks the Jedi seemed to have on him, but then again it seemed the man was the only person here equipped to deal with the dark corridors that made up the horror movie like structure. The whole linear like pattern, a one way direction to ever be going in, the hordes of lifeless but so real looking statues sending shivers up her spin, 'this place is going to give me nightmares, ga why did I sight up for this mission again'?

Her heart starting to beat faster as they came to a stop, a looming wall preventing any further process, even Tristram teasing not making her fell better, ".... har har, but in all seriousness, I really have a bad feeling about this place, its creeping me the fuck out". Not just gut feeling, a small tingle in the force was alerting her to some unseen threat, she just could not seem to place her hand on it, no matter how hard she concentrated, like an un-immediate danger. Something that could happen but needed a trigger, of some *drip... drip*, "What in theeeeeeeeeeeeee, oh my", landing at her feet, slowly falling from the ceiling was some liquid, "Water on this planet, waiiiiiiit".

Grabbing on of the glow sticks, combined with a force push the Mirialan illuminated the buildings roof, a horrid sight coming into view as the she literately shone light onto the subject. Covering the upper walls of the Junk Temple where giant spiders, "This, is bad, really bad". At the moment, they seemed to be asleep, for how long though would remain to be unseen, "Triiiiiiitram we need to leave, like now please".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom