Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Is The Loneliest Number...

Alanna Noymara

Jedi Out of Temporal Water
Hi! I joined this site today and already I've overhauled my character, that's a record. XD

My character Alanna is currently frozen in carbonite and stuck on a derelict ship somewhere in the Outer Rim, just waiting to be discovered. Would anyone be willing to have their character stumble across this ship and find her? Ideally I'd like someone with high standards of writing (specifically in terms of legibility), with a character that seems compatible with Alanna's own personality, and/or has a reason for being near a derelict freighter that doesn't have life support turned on; we got any dashing scoundrels/scavengers around, for example? XD

[member="Alanna Noymara"], I have saved a few damsels in my day. Plus I'm part of a major faction that resides in the outer rim. Would be a natural fit I think and if you're cool with a post or two a day then we may have a match. As for the stroy i can leave it as open as you want so you can choose to advance your character however you would like. Plus us gingers need to stick together lol so welcome to Chaos, hope you have a blast!

Alanna Noymara

Jedi Out of Temporal Water
[member="Makai Dashiell"] Aw, a shame. Lolol

[member="Sirius Nova"] Hmm... If I were you, I'd give him a proper personality. All I know about him so far is that he has a temper and killed a bunch of folks. Not exactly something I'd go for, lol

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Bryce Bantam"] <--- Is a badazz. You should definitely RP with him at some point in your time here. Just saying [member="Alanna Noymara"] :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Alanna Noymara"] - When you get yourself situated, do feel free to drop by The Order of the Sacred Lotus. We'd love to meet cha' and say hi. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom