Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One big 'happy' family

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Jak was absorbed by the information he had stumbled upon. It was amazing what you could find with the right amount of looking. And computer wizardry.

Jak's hacking skills had paid off. Sure, he was taking a risk even being on Iego, but the wealth of information the Sith carried... And he had only scratched the surface!!

He pocketed what little information he had, and decided to get the hell out of there, before he was detected by anyone.

--------
@[member="Eruna Delmarra"] FIRST

Iego, one hell of a place to be stuck at. That's what Eruna couldn't help but think back on. The fact her master had made her come her for a lesson. Apparently it would help her learn how the bigger workings of he Empire worked if she hoped to be in charge one day. Eruna was starting to think it was some type of punishment for being such a smart ass all the time. Not that she could blame herself, it was just her own disposition. Still she wished there was something better to do than just sit around and monitor things.

As Eruna walked down one way she saw someone leaving a room. Looking close enough she recognized him: the odd creepy guy she'd ran into on Ryloth. He was all the way out here in Sith space. She was starting to wonder if that was his real reason for running into her before.

She started to chase after saying "Hey you! Hold it!"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He looked to his left as she shouted. It was that awkward lady from Ryloth! What was she doing here? He had thought the place was abandoned!

"Aw crap," he said, and ran.

He, like the forgetful idiot he was, had forgotten his weapons. All he had was a knife, and he wasn't sure how much good that'd do against a Sith lady.

So he ran. Utilizing a bit of his planty powers, he forced mitochondrion into his legs, giving him a goodly boost. If he didn't make it to the ship in... He consulted his timer... 30 seconds, then he'd be stranded. He was about 100 meters away, a straight corridor - all that stood between him and his ship.

Making it to another door, he slammed it closed, and jammed the knife into the lock. That would buy him a few seconds, at least.

He ran again.

@[member="Eruna Delmarra"]

She ran after him, picking up the pace, only for him to slam a door between him and her just a moment before she could've reached him. She tried opening it but it was locked, making her stand back before using a powerful force push to get it open. She smirked at her success before chasing after him again. She could see he was heading for a ship making her increases her speed while also trying to reach out with the force to trip him or stop him. Something to find out why or what he was doing?

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He tripped, once, twice, and realized he was being tripped up. Needless to say, his urgency was evident, and he put more force into his strides...

10 meters...
5 meters...
And he was in the hangar.

He dashed for his ship, pressing his door remote. The hatch began to lower, too slowly. He dove for the hatchway, home free -

Eruna saw him slip into the hatchway and picked up the pass. Only so much room left if she wanted to get in. She slid the last bit of the way and, to her luck, managed to get inside. Now that she had him cornered she said "Okay, who the hell are you and why are you here? Are you stalking me or something?" she took out one of her sabers and was ready to use it on him if need be.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He was gasping for breath, when she startled him. "Waaagg--hhhkkkk...." he said, the wind leaving him in his shock.

He gasped for breath for a moment, holding his hand up for patience, then slowly got his wind back.

She had him dead to rights, he knew. So he didn't even bother trying to lie. "No, I'm not. Would you rather I were?" he asked, grinning up at her from the floor.

His right hand inched towards a blaster hidden in the mold of the entryway....

In response to his joke Eruna gave him a hard punch to the eye, enough to blacken it hopefully for her sake.

"Talk to me like that again and I'll break your nose!" she threatened before pointing her inactive saber at him. "Now tell me why you're here before I push this button."

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"What if I told you," he said, pausing for effect...

Grabbing the blaster, he pointed it at her, scrabbling to his feet, out of saber range.

"...that this is a Rodian standoff?" he said, clearly displaying the gun.

Looking at his blaster she gave him an unimpressed look before saying "No. It's not. We're not on equal terms." She put her lightsaber away and said "There. Now we're on the same level. Now then, since this makes you feel better, how about NOW you tell me why you're here. Otherwise I'll use my force abilities to make you point that gun at your foot and blow your toes off!"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He put his blaster down, but not away, never breaking eye contact. You never broke eye contact with a Sith if you could help it...

"Aaaand why should I tell you?" he said, holding the flash drive casually behind his back. "You'd probably torture me anyway. Oh, don't look so shocked, I've heard the rumors."

Eruna wasn't shocked. In fact he'd been considering doing it. "Oh no." she said unenthusiastically. "The secret's out. Sith like to torture people. Big shock. And I think you should tell me before I put the word up to the head honchos and they put a price on your head so big you won't even be able to hide on an asteroid. Either that or I could just end you now and find out later, but I'd prefer to hear it from your mouth."

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Um... okay, then. I put a few files on this flash drive," he said, producing mentioned drive. "Nothing important... just fleet movements and some confidential orders. Nothing less than a month old," he said, slowly inching his blaster barrel up...

"If you must know, I'm looking for one Sith in general. She's very attached to... um... now what was his name? Ah yes. Kaine Zambrano."

Hearing that name made Eruna look shocked and say "The Emperor? You going after someone attached to the Emperor? Wow. Maybe I should just let you go. You'll be killed in all sorts of ways if you tick off the big man himself." She looked down at the flashdrive, taking account of what info was on it. "For all I know you're lying and that stuff is more important than it sounds." Seeing his blaster coming up she pointed her saber at his head and said "Don't try it."

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He grinned again. "Well, not if what I show him gets through to her."

He tossed her the drive. "Take it; I've memorized what I need. Now if you'll excuse me," he said, lowering the ramp to let her off, "I have work to do."

"No." she said as he had his back to her. "You need to take a nap!" She gave a hard enough belt across the back of his head to knock him out. When he was down Eruna pulled him in and used the ship to take off. She then activated the communicator to call on her master, @[member="Balaya Zambrano"]. "Excuse me, master. But I think you'll want to see what I've just caught." She explained what @[member="Jak Sandrow"] had taken and what he had said, about wanting to find someone close to the Emperor. "So what should I do with him?"

Balaya looked at the communicator while her arms were crossed. "Take him to one of the Emperors camps. The molecular furnaces will find a purpose for him." Her face didn't show amusement while she went to sit down in the throne on the Apotheosis. "UNless he has more value then the dirt under your heel drop him off and return to me apprentice."

"You got it, boss-lady.....I mean master." she smirked before turning the communicator off. Looking back to @[member="Jak Sandrow"], still out, she said "Though break, guy. Guess you're going to have to plan all over again if you ever want to find your special girl." She continued flying onward, soon finding a nearby camp to drop him off at. She smirked as she brought the ship down to drop him off.

@Balaya Zambrano

Balaya looked at the comlink went off and she sat there on the ship... unsure what was being expected to happen since the writer had ordered the incineration of the plant thing whatever... do the carlton

post-13654-Carlton-Dance-gif-aF2b.gif

After dropping off @[member="Jak Sandrow"] Eruna made her way to where @Balaya Zambrano was waiting on her ship. She parked in the landing bay then made her way to her master's quarters. When she walked in and saw.....just whatever the hell she was doing....Eruna stood back and tried to keep herself from laughing out loud at the sight of her master's dance. When she was done Eruna clapped, knowing it would tick her off, and said "Bravo, master. Well done. Can you do any other dances that make you look ridiculous?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom