Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Once Upon a Dream

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
WEARING: xxx
TAG: Valery Noble Valery Noble
Judah Lesan, Jedi Master, Jedi Shadow, or he had once been. There had been many events which had led him to a life more suited for a smuggler or even a hermit than the glory days of his career. In his mind, Jedi were simply not the same. They sat in council rooms talking about the evils of one Jedi faction for aligning with darksiders to quell one evil while siding with those committing genocide of another kind. Either the Jedi had lost their way, or Judah had, but the zealous light sider could not condone the actions of the organized whole.​
The Morning Star touched down upon the desert planet which had been the capitol of many Sith Empires of various ideologies. The Valley of Sith Lords stretched beyond what the naked eye could see, often attracting treasure hunters and dark side creatures alike. Sith disciples would often make their pilgrimage to the holy site in hopes to learn some knowledge or power that would give them an edge over others who sought the same.​
For Judah, it was routine. As a Jedi Shadow he had hunted and killed Sith, contained their secrets, and destroyed their holocrons where safe to do so. Without a council to guide him, or hold his leash, the scruffy mop-topped Jedi was free to conduct his business as he saw fit. That meant laying a trap.​
The stone was cold despite the hot air around it. Ancient ruins radiated a darkness so strong that it seeped deep into the bones casting a chill on whatever it touched. Judah had felt this darkness before. His arm, the fingers on his left hand, the scar on his cheek, they had all been the cost of refusing to give in to darkness when it called him. The tourture had been brutal. Where his memory did not recall the loss of his arm, or the cut on his cheek, it never lost the details of how each finger was taken. Weaker Jedi may have given in, but Judah had not. His commitment to the light was never questioned again even if his methods were.​
There was no need to answer for his methods now. As the echo of his boots against the stone announced his presence to the wind. He had no need to hide. Something so light in a place so dark could never hope to quench itself. It was like a beacon set high on a hill for all to see. That was his trap. Judah, the master himself, was the bait. His mentors would have called him reckless, and they would have likely been correct. Others would have applauded his courage and boldness. His son, JJ, would have scolded his stupidity.​
A shadow rarely stepped into the light of day, but when they did it was always for a purpose. No one had to understand it. Their methods did not need to be praised. Judah only cared about one thing, like any shadow would, results. The shadow was their to draw out the disturbance which he had been sensing for weeks, and it Korriban where he felt the need to lay in wait. He did not know what it was, just that it would alter his destiny in some way. Judah was eager to have the matter settled.​
He waited, slowly beginning to move through the katas his master had given him to clear his mind. Judah had never been able to meditate, but these movements accomplished what contemplation could not.​
Judah was at peace.​

Last edited:

bWMGgIz.png
Valery: Appearance
Outfit: Factory Link
Lightsabers: Link!
Ship: Factory link
Tag: Judah Lesan Judah Lesan
It was an odd thing to finally travel to Korriban. When she was first active in the years of the Old Republic, few Jedi ever set foot on its sandy surface and survived. Most wouldn't even imagine trying - The Sith were actively there, and its dark presence in the Force was beyond sickening. But much has changed since then, and many remnants of those ancient times are buried deep beneath the sand and rock that cover vast portions of the planet's surface.
But despite many of the relics being lost, planets such as this still drew many Sith or Dark Siders, all with the goal of finding something that could have them an edge. Something left behind by ancient Masters of the Dark Side that no other being possessed. For this reason, Valery decided to travel there herself.
For quite some time already, she had been visiting worlds in the Esstran sector and its surrounding territory, hoping to find remnants of the Sith Empire that she could purge. Thus far, she had located a concerning amount of artifacts and encountered more Sith than she had hoped, all defeated but she knew she was only scratching the surface when it came to the Sith problem. Something told her that this trip to Korriban wasn't going to be any different and that yet another encounter was waiting for her.
But after landing her stealthy X-wing, she felt something rather unexpected in the distance. Amidst the waves of darkness she felt echoing through the Force, the woman felt a bright light. A calm presence unobscured, almost as if it was calling out to her like a beacon. Either it was another Jedi or Light Sider completely ignorant regarding the planet they were on, or they knew exactly what they were doing.
"Hmm.." the brunette muttered to herself as she began to move towards the source, her own presence hidden and her body cloaked against light and sound. As much as she wanted her presence to shine for the other, she decided to approach with caution for now. But soon, she would get closer and closer, so she decided to change her approach.
Where there was nothing at first, she now allowed her own signature in the Force to flourish, which surely would alert the other to her presence. She stepped out of her cloak and moved into the area where she had felt him. Whether he was out in the open or not - it didn't matter.
She knew she'd draw his attention.
F7r9prE.png

The sudden shift in the atmosphere lit like a beacon on a dark night. Judah was not alone and suddenly he was not the only source of light in the darkness.​
Curious.
He stood tall, the katas cut short. It seemed that whatever amount of focus he had needed, the prompting for it ceased. It would be just like the force to lead him to a dark place to meet another Jedi. Why? Did the force not know he was finished with all that? Judah had turned his back on the organized Jedi a long time ago. They had become corrupt, too self-righteous, and no better than most Sith in their need to dominance and control in the galaxy. He had not been among them since he walked out of a meeting called by an old friend, laughing at all of them.​
Yet, the presence was distinct, and close.​
Worn boots trudged across the sand as the wind picked up. There was a sandstorm coming soon, yet Judah had to have the answers. He did not have to travel far before his eyes fell on the form of a dark haired woman. Her figure gave that away from a distance. Judah had always been one to admire the shape of a woman, and no one who knew him would be surprised that he had already given her the once over.​
He smirked.​
"Definitely not the place I would have picked for a first date," the words passed through his lips more natural than they should have. "If you want to survive the storm that is coming we need shelter. Ever gone digging around the tomb of a dead Sith before?"

bWMGgIz.png
A long sigh escaped the woman's lips as she looked up, noting the heavy wind currents and sandy clouds that were passing through the area. She had been to worlds similar to Korriban enough to understand a sandstorm was coming, which meant she had to find herself shelter. The problem, however, was that most caves and structures built into mountains or underground here were strong in the Dark Side, and often tombs of long-dead Sith.

Not exactly the ideal location to sit still and wait, but there may be no other choice. Before finding shelter though, the woman was determined to find the presence she had sensed before. And soon enough, it came looking for her as well - her attempt at luring the figure had worked.
Orange eyes piercing through a gust of sand, she spotted the man and looked him over as he approached. She felt no danger from him, nor any darkness deep within. He was strong in the light and so she saw no reason to draw a weapon as a precaution. Then he spoke, and her eyes narrowed just a tad.
"A few too many times, perhaps," Valery replied, choosing to ignore the comment about a first date. She stepped closer as the wind picked up, and looked around while she raised her voice over the noise of the wind.
"Wasn't expecting to find other Jedi here of all places, though." she looked him over once with an analytical eye, "Or former Jedi?" she asked, unsure as to what he was exactly.
"But if you found a suitable place, let's move and continue our conversation there, hm?"
F7r9prE.png

"Not suitable, and most definitely former," Judah answered with the roguish charm one expected from a Corellian smuggler, not a Jedi.

He did not introduce himself, not yet. There would be time for introductions in a moment, but for now they had one simple task. Get out of the storm. It moved in quickly, the taint of dark side power could be felt on the wind as the sand blew through the air. Judah pressed his speed hoping the other Jedi could keep up. Something about her seemed distant and familiar, and while they had never met, part of the Jedi felt as though he knew her from some past life. It was an odd feeling, but Judah pushed it down for the moment.

A human sized crack appeared along the south side of a nearby tomb. It belonged to some Sith Lord Judah had never heard of, and based on the interior the majority of it had already been pillaged by treasure seekers and what ever Jedi Shadows had managed to strip the place of anything valuable. His body barely fit through the crack, but Judah managed to contort and move his way through to find himself standing in the main chamber.

"Cozy."

His words echoed back toward him as the sound ricocheted off the stone surrounding them. The barren tomb felt off. Even though it was empty something of deep and dark origin could be felt inside.

"Hmmmmmm..."

His brown eyes turned to the woman with a look that asked a question. Did she feel it too. He grinned as his steps carried him deeper into the main chamber of the tomb. Where others might shy away or other Jedi would be cautious, Judah pressed ahead as though he was taking a casual stroll along the gold beaches of Corellia.

"Pretty sure we just figured out why the force drew us here. I am assuming you felt the same pull, that nagging feeling you're needed somewhere?"

bWMGgIz.png
Valery tilted her head lightly at his response, but there was little time to ask more questions. The storm was coming and along with it, she felt a dark tidal wave ravaging through the lands. It was enough to create a small headache even at this distance, so when Judah began to speed up, she followed along without any hesitation.
As the two moved, however, she finally got a chance to focus on him a bit better. From the moment they met, there was something that felt familiar about him but she wasn't able to quite place it, and thus had remained quiet about it. But slowly things began to click a bit with her.
The Jedi then reached a crack that formed in one of Korriban's ancient tombs, and she'd immediately sigh the moment she watched him get through. With possibly a bit more effort, she slowly tried to squeeze herself through, only to pop out at the other side with a heavy sigh of relief as the pressure was relieved off her body.
"A bit too cozy for my liking," Valery muttered as she joined him inside the tomb.
It was only at that point that her senses began to adjust, and she could feel what he was referring to. Everything on Korriban felt dark and repulsive, but even with that considered, something was incredibly off about this place. It caused her to frown, as she stepped up beside him.
"Oh I felt it..." she said as her eyes turned to you. "Before we go in further though, I don't believe I quite caught your name?" She normally wasn't too curious about people's identities, but the feeling that she knew him from something sparked the question in this case. It could confirm her suspicions.
"I'm Master Valery Noble."
F7r9prE.png

Judah could feel her studying him. It was a curious thing, wondering why she would expend enough energy to be curious. Granted, Judah was just as curious, so there was no reason for him to be judging. Something about her seemed familiar, like something from a previous life or maybe a memory of an ancestor. Judah was not sure how certain things worked. It was where he learned he needed to simply trust the force.​
He chuckled when the answer came. Too cozy. Part of him wanted to comment, make some kind of snarky or flirtatious one liner. Judah thought better of it imagining her to be the kind to smack him upside the head for any playful gesture. It was not normal for the Lesan to hold his tongue, but in this moment he did.​
Judah wanted to move in further, but before they could the voice of the Jedi mastered caused him to pause. Of all places she chose now for introductions. One moment was as good as any Judah supposed, but he was curious as to why now.​
Valery Noble.​
The name did not seem familiar. He had been removed from the organized order long enough to know that many of the people he knew were likely no longer serving in the same capacities they once had. Maybe Judah would have been among the council by now had he remained, but the Jedi Master had gotten disenfranchised too young. He did not remain among them long enough to realize his leadership potential.​
“Judah Leasn. Master. I am not sure how much that applies these days, but I was once a Jedi.”
He was not sure how the words would cut, but he said them anyway. Judah did not worry about keeping his distaste for the current state of the Jedi a secret to any who would ask. Some would say he advertised it any chance he got, and maybe he did. Still Judah would not hide his thoughts at all.​
“So tell me,” he quizzed curiously, “Why are you so curious?”

bWMGgIz.png
"Judah Lesan. Master. I am not sure how much that applies these days, but I was once a Jedi."
Valery's eyes narrowed slightly at his response, as she found herself even deeper in thought. Lesan? The name sounded oddly familiar. So much so that she began to trace her memories further, which resulted in her almost blankly staring straight forward for a moment. It wasn't until he spoke, that she blinked and snapped back to reality.
"So tell me," he quizzed curiously, "Why are you so curious?"
"You seemed familiar," Valery replied, still squinting as if looking at him like that was going to squeeze out answers.
"But I think I have my answer now. A long time ago, prior to my stasis, I was the Grandmaster to a smaller Enclave. So I was often in contact with other Jedi Enclaves, and I believe an ancestor of yours may have been part of my Enclave or another. I don't.. quite remember."
She seemed to remember the name and the face, but she wasn't quite able to link it to past events yet.
"Quite strange to meet someone so familiar here of all places, wouldn't you say?"
F7r9prE.png

Familiar, like a dream. Judah had sensed it too, but her description made it seem more than that. She had experienced something, an encounter. Judah finally decided what the difference in her aura was. It was ancient. Valery came from a much older time, a place Judah would have never fit. He could not help but smirk. His filter was generally good, but there were instances even it could not stop his tongue.​
“Former lover? I get that a lot.”
It was the wrong time to joke, but Judah felt a desperate need to lighten the mood. They were in a dark place, and Judah had the feeling her encounter with a familiar face had not ended well.​
“I’ve never tried to pretend that I understand the force. Not that I should pry, but what makes me so familiar? Maybe there is something under the surface of that comment which is unresolved? It may shed some light on why we’re here?”
A wind blew through the chamber. It was warm, but also cold. Judah shuddered. The darkness which he could sense from it was thick. While he did not know whose tomb they stumbled upon there was a deep darkness. Something else was in the tomb, further in, something the grave robbers and other Jedi had missed.
“You feel that too?”

bWMGgIz.png
"Former lover? I get that a lot."
Very little changed about Valery when he made his joke, except for her eyes narrowing into a brief death glare. But after a quick roll of her eyes, she shrugged it off and stepped a little further into the tomb they had entered. While she looked around to get an idea as to where she was, the man shifted back to a more serious topic and drew her attention.
"I'm not quite sure, but I feel familiarity, not in a good way," she said but then it visibly clicked, as her eyes widened. The comment he made just a moment ago revealed a type of behavior not uncommon for the Lesans.
"Wait I-" she suddenly paused as a wave of air struck the two Jedi. She felt a shiver go down her spine, not because of the temperature, but rather a feeling that was carried across the winds. They weren't alone within this tomb — something else was out there and now she had felt its darkness.
"I feel it."
Valery took a few steps in the direction of the source and narrowed her eyes, using her Keshian eyesight to better pierce through the darkness. But there was nothing she could see.
"Perhaps this is why we're here."
F7r9prE.png

Familiar did not bode well, not in this context. The answer caused the usually confident Jedi to stop in his tracks. It was not out of fear, but caution. Judah may have seemed like all he did was goof around most of the time, but his personality often kept people from seeing the more serious part of his nature. It would threaten to overtake him if he allowed it, but life was meant to be lived. The loss of his wife taught him that much.​
Dark eyes closed as Judah reached beyond the initial sensation to pin point what it was they were looking for exactly. He almost gasped audibly when he found it. Something ancient and powerful threatened to crowd out his senses.​
“We must contain it. Destroy it if we can.”
She would see the shift in Judah’s demeanor. The playful flirt he had kept as his mask dropped fully as he straightened his posture and pressed deeper into the tomb. He had found it. Now they just needed to follow the nagging feeling that was digging a pit in Judah’s stomach. It was leading them to a long forgotten place.
”So… you knew a Lesan I take it?”
The question was bound to come up at some point. Judah figured this was as good a time as any to ask. He probably didn’t want the answer to the question, but he asked regardless. It was just as much small talk as his curiosity getting the better of him.​

bWMGgIz.png
Valery watched as something about the man changed rather suddenly. Something dark and dangerous out there had revealed a more serious demeanor from him and quickly drew her attention as well. Shifting her senses ahead, she could feel the source — this ancient Dark power. It caused a frown to appear on her face as she turned to look at Judah again.
"We must contain it. Destroy it if we can."
"I agree. We can't risk someone else running into it, or it getting out of here somehow."
The woman then followed after him into the tomb and narrowed her gaze as she felt how this new revelation had affected him. He was definitely quite different underneath the goofy surface. But that again reminded her of a Lesan from the past as well, one who had been less fortunate.
"So… you knew a Lesan I take it?"
Valery blinked at the question, remembering that she hadn't quite answered him earlier. He wasn't going to like the answer, she was quite sure of that, but it was also a long time ago. There was no reason to get overly worked up over a past so far behind them.
"I did, sort of," she said as she looked ahead. "I don't believe I met him personally, but I remember his case. He was exiled from the Jedi and since I was the appointed head of an Enclave, I was made aware of it."
She then paused, taking a moment to gauge his reaction to this.
"Those were very different times. The idea of Jedi pursuing anything romantic was frowned upon, and while many tried in secret, some were discovered."
F7r9prE.png

The answer to Judah’s question was not direct at all. There was something she was avoiding about the matter. Judah nodded. If there was something to reveal she would, and shortly after his nod the truth rang out. His ancestor had been caught in a romantic entanglement of some kind. It was not surprising to hear, not if he was like many of the Lesans Judah personally knew. They all pushed against the rules in their own way, a family quality which seemed to plague them all.​
“Probably a bigger deal for two Jedi to be found in a romantic entanglement back then I bet…”
He knew the answer, but Judah was fishing for more information. There was also his attempt to ignore the horrid feeling in his gut. Val had felt it too. They were in agreement on what needed to be done. It had to be found.​
A slight turn to the right sent them down a corridor which was pitch black. Judah exhaled and in the next moment a light seemed to permeate the room. If ever there was a question as to which side of the force Judah aligned to, his use of force light would belay that line of thinking. He smiled, remembering another Lesan, his name sake, which had used a similar technique to capture a Sith much more skilled than him. It had led to his title Hero of Korriban. He too eventually left the Jedi Order because of a secret relationship. Funny how things turned out in his family.​
“It’s just down this corridor.“
No sooner had the words left Judah’s lips than a wall seemed to appear from nowhere. With no where else to turn Judah looked at his partner and simply shrugged. There was a solution, but Judah was simply being his playful self again.​

bWMGgIz.png
"Probably a bigger deal for two Jedi to be found in a romantic entanglement back then I bet…"
Valery frowned as memories flashed back through her mind. Especially after her appointment to the Council of her Enclave, she had seen numerous cases of Jedi being caught and having to answer for their actions. Some were reprimanded within the Order but in extreme cases, a Jedi could be severed from the Force and exiled, never to be a member of the organization again.
"Very much so..." Valery said with a tone that showed there was more to it.
"Your ancestor wasn't just exiled from the Jedi. He was also severed from the Force.." She looked over at him, hoping that it wasn't going to affect him too greatly. He didn't seem like the type to get angered or frustrated over it, but she was being careful.
Valery then watched as a familiar Force Light helped them show the way through the tomb's corridors. But even with the light, darkness reached out to them — through the Force. The corrupting presence was cold, and sent a shiver down her spine. It could not affect her much, as she always shielded herself passively, but it was disturbing nonetheless. To shrug it off, she took a small breath and followed him around the corner, which is where they suddenly hit an unexpected wall.
He turned around and Valery raised an eyebrow as she looked at him.
"Need me to clear it?"
F7r9prE.png

Judah nodded.​
There was truly no other response he could give at the revelation his ancestor had been cut off from the force. Things had been harsh in those times when rules and codes had been breached. Whether it was deserved or not was debate that would not change the past, and it had no direct impact on Judah’s future. It simply was.​
“I understand. I can’t imagine it was an easy thing to do.“
Not even the impending darkness could break through the resolve Judah felt. He was as committed to the light as he had ever been, and if a Sith could not turn him by severing his fingers, this news would do nothing. There occupation of a dark side rich tomb would not even break him.
His humor was a defense mechanism. Valery would certainly see it. While he did not need her to break through the barrier he stepped aside with a nod. He motioned as if to say…
“Ladies first…”
After all, Judah Lesan was a gentleman if he was anything.​

bWMGgIz.png
"It was never an easy thing to exile a Jedi. It shouldn't be either." Valery said with a slight frown. It was a fairly rare thing to happen but she remembered most cases rather vividly, especially those that involved Jedi of her own Enclave. One particular, more extreme case was still painful to think about to this day.
With a soft exhale, the woman then cleared those memories from her mind and pushed forward with the same determination Judah had. They were here to purge something dark from the tombs, and it required her focus as much as it demanded his.
But when he gestured at the wall, she stopped and blinked.
"Ladies first…"
"How kind of you," she said with a slight, but visible roll of her eyes.
Valery then moved past him and placed her hand against the wall of stone, her senses extending into the Force as she tried to find its weaknesses while her mind made sure nobody was on the other side of the wall. But all she felt was the same dark source ahead of them in the tomb.
"Stand clear," she said flatly as she channeled the Force and in an instant, large cracks formed in the wall that rapidly expanded until the whole thing came crumbling down. It blew up some dust and debris, but neither of them would be struck by it.
"There, the path to our target should be cleared. Want me to take point?" She asked as she looked back over her shoulder.
F7r9prE.png

“I’ve never had to… do that before…”
Judah was somber for a moment, unsure if he’d intended to state his thoughts out loud. Either way he had, and the other master would know he didn’t take the matter lightly. At least Judah knew when things needed to be serious.​
He had always flirted with the line. Judah was committed to the light, but was not afraid to get as close to the line as he could without going over it. Many had cautioned him when he was younger, but over time they’d seen his nature. Judah was incorruptible. Valery wouldn’t know that yet, but Judah refused to be anyone other than who he was.​
She seemed to catch on to his personality. The eye roll may have been for his benefit, but if it was, Judah didn’t let on he noticed. As Valery stepped forward he did take the opportunity to let his eyes dip below her waist. He was never one to miss a chance to admire the form and figure of the female body, especially one so beautiful.​
“Nice,” came his answer, though it was likely clear he wasn’t referring to the woman’s use of shatterpoint.​
His eyes met her when she turned to look over her shoulder, nodding at the statement. The path was clear, and Judah reached a hand forward. The gesture was not needed, but often helped as a visual to direct the light where he willed it to go.​
“Do you know what we are here for? There is something about how you said what you did earlier that makes me feel this might be personal…”

bWMGgIz.png
"Nice"
Valery raised an eyebrow as she turned to look at him, "Breaking walls is not that difficult or impressive." she said before she turned back around to start moving towards the source of the darkness. But after a moment, she paused and reached for her lightsaber, igniting it to use as a light source.
"Force Light as a flashlight is interesting, but perhaps unnecessary." It was a more traditional bit of her views on the Force, but she preferred to not use it when there were other ways to do the same. In this case, her lightsaber and Keshian eyesight would likely do just fine. Relying too much on the Force was a weakness in her mind.
The two then continued with the violet light of her blade showing the way, and after a little while of walking, he asked another question that kept her silent for a moment.
"It's not personal."
"Nothing I do as a Jedi ever is or should be. But... it is likely a good thing that it's the two of us dealing with this threat. I'm not quite sure if just any Jedi would be able to handle it."
F7r9prE.png

Judah didn’t have to check her out, but he did. He was unapologetically himself, and while he was most definitely a Jedi his past life as a con man still found ways to show itself on occasion. He grinned as her retort and rebuke left her lips. Judah had been caught and the fact had not phased him at all.​
Her lightsaber added a violet hue to the light Judah cast. A simple nod was his only response as he dropped his hand and let the light fade. A flashlight was pulled off the belt on his waist, showing the resourcefulness of a true sentinel and shadow. A smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth leaving her comment alone. Nothing had to be said. Judah had the light the entire time, a fact which would likely elicit another eye roll.​
He almost stopped at her final comment.​
It wasn’t personal… nothing was or should be…​
“Emotion; yet peace. Passion; yet serenity. Nothing you have ever done is personal? You have feelings like everyone else. You cannot possibly tell me that you haven’t ever done anything and it wasn’t personal. I don’t buy that for a second.“
A laugh echoed down the hall. It was dark, deep. Judah frowned as his eyes looked to Valery. Both of them were versed enough in Sith tombs to know it was one of two things: a ghost, or a gatekeeper to a holocron.
”Looks like we’re about to have a party.”

bWMGgIz.png
When he produced the flashlight, there was indeed another roll of her eyes — it was mildly irritating to her that he had used the Force for light when he had such a tool with him, but she quickly shook it off and just kept on walking. But when he stopped and began to speak regarding her comment, she turned.
"Emotion; yet peace. Passion; yet serenity. Nothing you have ever done is personal? You have feelings like everyone else. You cannot possibly tell me that you haven't ever done anything and it wasn't personal. I don't buy that for a second."
Valery's eyes narrowed at him as she turned around fully to face him for just a moment. She had the type of death glare on her face that hinted at an incoming slap, but she was not the type to get physical over a discussion.
"I have, and those times I did were often among my greatest mistakes. I know we all feel emotions — I don't need you to recite the code for me — but I do my best not to let them guide my actions." She squinted once more and then turned rather swiftly on her heels, the long ponytail slashing through the air before she began to move.
But only after a few steps taken, she stopped again as a laugh echoed through the tomb.
"Let's hope it's not an ancient spirit," Valery said with a nod. "Those are the most annoying."
With her violet blade still drawn, she increased the pace and began to move towards the origins of the dark laugh, ready to face it with the former Jedi Shadow. Regardless of what exactly awaited them, she knew this was going to be rather tricky.
F7r9prE.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom