Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once, there was a time, where He could have changed...

There He stood. He wasn't sure why He kept coming back. Retirement, it was amazing. It was desired over all the bantha poodoo of the galaxy that kept coming his way. He wasn't one to give a flying womp rat shat. He was one who sought the solace of his homeland. Yet somehow, the Galaxy kept bringing him back. And somehow, He found himself on Coruscant once again. How many times was He going to brought here? Too many, it seemed. Yet here he was again, on the mid levels, in a bar that kept drawing those like him back. Yet. He didn't want to be here. At all...

Yet.

Here.

Here He was.

With a sigh of discontent. He flipped the lapels of his floor length black leather coat up, and his sat there at the bar, looking to the droid bartender.

"What can... I get you, Mr... Van...Derveld?"

"Just give me three fingers of Rylothi Vodka."

"Yes... Sir."

And the droid went about finding his drink. Yet the Lupine Sith Lord found himself wondering. It'd been years since He was within civilized space. He had no idea who controlled what, and yet He did not care. Not many could stand against him and live to tell the tale. This might be fun. But one thing was certain.

He had children to find once more. Offspring of the Lupine line. Van-Dervelds whom needed true guidance.

For now though, He need a drink or four.

[member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]

She was quite happy with herself, inspecting her box of slugs as she moved through the street before dropping it into her backpack. They had a nice little plan set up for the next week for which Katrine was quite looking forward to. She adjusted her coat as she moved, thinking about what was to come. Exciting. Well, other than the Hutt thing but the Tatooine visit was something look forward to. A high risk, much to her liking. The spirits were muttering something but none of them spoke up loud enough for her to hear so Katrine let them, moving on. She'd stopped into a caf shop, making yet another caf maker confused when she ordered her Tall cup, third of it hot black kaf, third of it chocolate and a third of low-fat milk. And if you have any room left, you can add a splash of any seasonal bitter fruit juice you have in stock, sipping it now from a straw as she moved.

Pebble was on the Crimson Shadow, she'd left her there as she'd made a quick run though now that she was feeling hungry for... meat, definitely meat, she was thinking of getting her so they could grab a bite or two. It'd been a while since she'd stumbled on to Coruscant, which in the past looked slightly different than she remembered it from the time of her childhood, so she needed to remember where she'd find a decent bite to eat. The deli Mother liked to take her to wasn't opened yet, quickly established by the lack of result the Holonet had given her and some confused expressions from the shop owner currently working there... and not making food at all. Not fun at all. When she wanted meat, herbs were not her thing. Though she'd spooked the shop owner quickly when she started describing the deli she knew would be built there someday because according to the alien, his shop had been there for several generations.

That was a whole other tale though. This one though started when one of the murmurs became a little more coherent and her Sense suddenly spurred to life, recognizing a familiar signature she hadn't felt for a while now. Several months even. There were a few signatures in the galaxy that made her senses react the way they did, as she'd come to a halt and reached further with her Force sense searching them. One of them, she had not felt in two years, another one in three. Both females were missing. The other two were safe in the future where she and Chloe should have been but that was yet another tale. No, this signature was unique in its own right. Katrine suddenly turned right and began moving, searching for it. In some regards, Katrine still followed what Mother had taught her about the Force, listening to it like an old friend as she'd told her often growing up. She'd grown since and she was well aware the Force didn't always work like that. And the spirits, they were ever chatty now though they weren't always. Now, it wasn't just Jart though, they all seemed to like put thoughts in her head. Ever since Rodia, ever since she'd woken to find she not only had one tattoo given to her by her own spirit but also had two additional marks. She could vaguely recall feeling immense pain but she'd been so busy creating a storm on Rodia as Uncle Isley had requested that much after that had been vague.

No, but this signature was strong, pulling her to. Katrine eventually found herself in a bar, looking left and right through the crowd before he feet moved again, the pull strong enough to keep her going before her sapphire gaze recognize the black leather of the turned figure. She didn't need much guidance after that, pulling up the seat next to him and sitting on it, removing her backpack to place it on the bar in front of her. Droid bartender was quick to arrive. "Can you get me a...," she pondered for a second. Katrine had tried quite a few drinks in the recent years though she wasn't super sure which one was her absolute favorite. The fact that she'd placed her travel mug on the bar didn't quite matter as she thought about it. "I'll have what he's having," she finally decided, tilting her head towards her Father before she looked at him with a big grin. "Hello, Father."

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"]

There were times when Ket Van-Derveld felt compassion. Times when He felt absolute hatred, and times when He felt love. But there was one emotion that had eluded Him for years. The feeling of pride. Pride was fickle, coming and going like the wind. He felt it when his mate spilled the blood of an enemy. He felt it once when He had been elevated to the rank of Master by nearly killing the last man to train him. He felt it once when He took the life of the man who had bought him outright back on Nar Shadaa when He was but a teenager. Pride was not a common thing for a Lupine to feel. Customary, Lupines only felt shame and anger. Such was their lot in life. Yet, somehow, He felt pride as the Rylothi Vodka took it's time making it's way down his throat. Warmth. Then, a quick moment of joy. Yet, instead of the abject sadness, that fleeting sense of pride came. For a moment, He could not quite understand why.

Yet, He felt something He'd not felt in ages. Days? Months? Years?

Time was something He had grown far beyond that even a moment could hold a lifetime. And a lifetime could be gone in but a moment.

Yet, there she sat, ordering the same as He. And in that moment, a single tear dropped from his left eye. He flicked it away with a finger as he rose his murky glass to his lips. He let the burn fill him, and remembered one thing. Of all the millions of people in this Force-Forsaken galaxy, there were two people He knew for a fact He could count on no matter what. A rare luxury, to be sure. One, His mate, his love, the only thing that kept him going for so long...His sweet Ruu. His wife, confidant, and one true love. The other? A daughter who reminded him so much of her mother that just to see her would bring him to his knees. Not just for the fact that she made him think of his sweet Curupira, no, because in her, He saw himself. The true heir to the throne of Figaro Favoura IV, the heir of the Lupine Race. He knew she was the one to bring their people back to the forefront of the Galaxy. Through Curupira, they finally broke the curse of true mental instability. He was not one to receive such a gift, but his daughter, his little one, he Little Wolf, SHE would be the one.

But in this moment, dark, almost clouded sapphire orbs looked upon her. He had aged quite a bit, looking like a man in his early 40's. He'd been through much beyond the reaches of the galaxy He'd fled to. Yet, here and now, He felt pride. And He relished it, taking it in for exactly what it was. Turning to her, He smiled, and set his glass upon the bar-top.

" Hello, my little wolf. I've missed you, more than you know."

In that moment, the most violent, truly evil and horrid man this galaxy had known in decades...smiled.

A true, heartwarming, and loving smile. To those who knew not, they might be disturbed. But from a father to his daughter, it was pure love. Something a Sith would not be accused of in any timeline. Even those branded as true evil were capable of love and admiration.

CG-4287

"Brothers in arms are brothers for life!"
It was a fairly normal day for CG-4287, He was doing his routine patrols, his DC-15A was in his hands as he patrolled, his visor was speckled with dust and scratches, it was battle-hardened armor, its what he liked about his armor, It shown what he had gone through to be able to wear this armor, and he was proud to bear the Sigil of Coruscant Guard.

The Coruscant Guard turned the corner at the sight of a man trying to ram into a door, "Hey- Stop that you scoundrel!" Venture would yell, The man turned to Venture with a wild look in his eyes, "Eh?" The man said, "You know what c'mere you" The Man said as he reached for his jacket, "Don't reach for your damn jacket!" Venture said raising his DC-15A at the man, when the man reached further into his jacket Venture fired the two blaster bolts at him.

The man fell down to the floor, the blaster bolts smoldering in his chest, Venture sighed at the death, he wish he hadn't done it but it had to be done, he brought his wrist up to his helmet turning on the comms link, "We have a 10-72, Confirmed to be on death sticks, his veins are evident to being bulged." Venture said.

"Affirmative Colonel, Patrol the bar, suspicious figures have been reported in by informant." A voice said over comms, "As you say Commander.." Venture said. Soon Riot Troopers arrived around the body as a crowd arrive they gave a salute before making the crowd disperse.

Venture slowly slung his DC-15A over his back, he slowly made his way to the bar, he looked at the few people outside the bar eyeing him as if he were fresh meat, The clone made his way into the bar looking around he got more looks, some people muttering "Pig" as he walked by.

The Coruscant Guard slowly took a stool next to a girl.

"Hello, Father" The girl said next to him.

"I'll have a Comet Duster" The clone said with a weary voice still in a defensive posture while he ordered his drink, soon his drink reached him, he took off his helmet and sipped at the drink while listening to the conversation near him.

Asantas

The Doctor is in
Life was full of weird surprises some good some bad some in between depending on how lucky or unlucky the individual is, His luck has been mostly in between between repairing what ever he finds, to wandering around sometimes it gets him into trouble and lead to a few scrapes here and there. He looked at the message he received a few days ago which was why he showed up on Coruscant, When he arrived to the bar he took note of a freshly dead corpse...A lovely thing to see outside the bar he was told to go to in the message but he simply moved around the incident and made his way inside. The bar was as lively as ever but when he looked around he felt two presences that he recognized immediately, He couldn't help but smile when he looked over and saw [member="Ket Van-Derveld"] and [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"] it has been too long since he had seen them.

He took note of the armored and armed figure next to Kat but made his way over to them after putting his hands in his pockets, He didn't want to interrupt a moment its not every day he got to see his own father smile for much of anything but nothing beats family reunions like these by a long shot. He simply walked over and stood for a moment his smile still there as he waited for a opportunity to say hi, He understood the point of the message and mentally thanked the sender he looked to Kat for a moment too she has grown a lot since they last saw eachother he only hoped she wouldn't hold the fact they haven't seen eachother for 14 years against him.

Father looked at her, the glimmer in his eyes making her smile at him as her head tilted slightly, hearing him say he'd missed her though as her mouth opened, she got a feeling her back wasn't free anymore, hear a voice speak up right to her side. "I missed you too," she told her Father none the less as the glass filled with alcohol was put in front of her as her index finger rose to him.

Her body turned to find the man sitting right beside her when a couple more seats were vacant beyond him. The thing is, those that didn't know the future Lupine, they didn't know her personal space was her own and extremely valued. Sure, she could smoother her friends and family with attention but if she didn't know you? Nope, that was just a big no. "Excuse me, you've got seats beside you. You can move," she told [member="CG-4287"] , skipping any sort of pleasantries as her face remained straight and focused.

While this might not have been Confederacy space, it was Alliance space so as far as Katrine was concerned, this was friendly territory. They might get pissed at her if she blew something up but she could behave now far better than when she was younger so she could but hey, she could still get a little space for a family reunion in a bar. Still watching the stranger, Katrine reached for her shot and drank it, winking at the taste before it had gone down her throat. It would have been fine, all of it if she suddenly didn't feel the signature drawing nearer.

For the moment, the rude man coming way too close didn't exist as her upper body frantically turned to find that one signature she recognized but hadn't felt in three whole years. In fact, the last time she'd seen him, she'd told him she'd bring Chloe come, quickly leaving before he too had wanted to come. She couldn't do that to their Mother, both of them leaving their big sister being gone for so long from the time. "RAM!" Her call had been close to a scream as she jumped off her seat and into his arms. For a second, Katrine didn't even take in the fact that her brother looked nothing he did when she'd seen him last.

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"] [member="Wolfram Van-Derveld"]

CG-4287

The guard was enjoying his drink, not really caring about the conversation near him, it wasn't really anything that would tell him anything, just a god damn family re-uniown, so why would he need to know bout it?

Though Venture was bolted out of his mind when he heard someone addressing him, or so he thought, "Excuse me, you've got seats beside you. You can move," The clone heard as he turned his head to the person next to him.

"I mean no hate miss, but this is bar property, I'm just trying to sit down and rest a bit before my next patrol, I'm not trying to drink in peace, I have no business with you and you have no business with me, but I'll move I guess." The clone muttered as he moved beside him slowly leaning on his arm as he drank from his Comet Duster he gave off a sigh as he once again turned his head at a sudden sound or yell.

"RAM!" The clone heard from the same girl who had told him to move away, she had jumped into another figures arms.

"Family I assume" The Clone thought, "Most be nice" The clone said as he finished his Comet duster signalling to have another one to the bartender.

And he was the one being strange.

[member="Wolfram Van-Derveld"]

And this was the moment Ket Van-Derveld became the evil, cruel, hard-as-nails Sith this galaxy feared so much. The Force was a strange thing. It told one so much...if you knew what it said, you could feel those who were family in but the blink of an eye. Ket knew his daughter, and all too well. But He could feel something more as he sat there sipping his liquor. Something that felt exactly like Ruu...Someone who made him think of his beautiful, precious daughter that sat there smiling at him. It was a presence that made him stop dead mid-drink. Ket put that glass within his hands down upon the bar, and He stood.

Ket Van-Derveld...Had...a SON.

In that moment as He stood, He felt so many things. Pride. Remorse. Hopefulness. Devastation. Happiness. But...above all else?

Success.

Truly, He only tasted that concept of travel between timelines. Yet, before him, He needed not a single thing more than the SCENT. A Lupine knew his family. And even more so, His OFFSPRING. It was this time, He felt that which He had felt when He met Kat for the first time. In this moment, He felt glad to see the future, and truly wished his mate where here and now. He begged the Force in that moment, as his weathered eyes shut, that the Force would b ring him Curupira just one last time. For He felt such pain that their mother was not here to see such a thing. Yet, the Van-Derveld within him spoke to his very soul. And in that moment, as Wolfram sat opposite CG-4287... Ket's hand shot out and grabbed the clone by the throat.

"You... You are interrupting that which I would gladly Annihilate an entire system for..."

Ket lifted the clone up and let him dangle a moment. Only then did he bring the clone to his face, mere inches face to face.

"If you ever interrupt my Daughter again...I will kill you where you sit. And if you should ever think to sit where my SON should be seated...I will utterly annihilate not only you, but everyone you know."

And in that moment, Darth Ahroun surfaced, as sapphire eyes turned to pure black orbs of obsidian, and the Dark Lord of the Sith surfaced once more. Ahroun flung the clone, tossing him into the wall just to the left of the door. And the patrons of the bar began to scream and gasp, trying desperately to leave. Yet Darth Ahroun would have none of it. Every single patron would be ended as Ahroun's hands lifted up, and bright streams of red-purple lighting streaked from his fingertips. One by one by one...everyone in the bar save his children, the bartender, and the clone would fall to the floor, charred piles of ash.

His head canted to one side, and a loud crack could be heard.

"My dear little wolf, excuse me but just a moment..."

And then he turned, twirling but a quarter turn, looking to Wolfram.

"You, boy...tell me your name."

[member="CG-4287"]

His first posting as an agent within the Alliance? Well, that was going to clearly be Coruscant. His father was off doing the Sentinel school over on Sullust, but Jared, the crack fighter pilot, was being sent around to a few different offices to assist with local law enforcement. He preferred to be in his fighter, but he knew the reason he was here. And that was to use his skills as a former Imperial Knight to enforce the laws of the Alliance.

He was fine with that.

The trick was shotty people and faulty programming in some people. They were just born, bred, or created wrong. And he had just about enough of these frakking Core Worlders and their love for this planet of Coruscant, or thinking they were better than the rest.

He had a badge, and he was flanked by two other officers, with more waiting for a call.

“Looks like that one is the bar.” Said the Duros officer and Starchaser nodded. “Just watch the doors.” Stepping forward, he made sure his blaster was ready to be fired.

Asantas

The Doctor is in
He jumped a little from the almost screaming voice to [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"], Truth be told he almost expected a smack of some sort before hugging but he was glad that wasn't the case although he was still anticipating a smack at some point. But at the moment he was just glad to be seeing his family again after all this time, He returned the hug in kind and for a moment all was well with the world, At least for a moment as he looked over to [member="CG-4287"] being picked up by [member="Ket Van-Derveld"]. Still protective of the family which was nice despite it being a little over protective in some sorts, What happened next however was a side he hadn't seen and instinctively kept near Kat as the clone was tossed across the room followed shortly by lightning coming out of his fathers hands striking every one save for him,Kat, the bartender and the clone.

He didn't want to know what sparked such an action to be taken out on everyone save for a select few people in this room but he composed himself as his father went to ask his name, He cleared his throat a little before speaking in a calmish tone, ''Wolfram.'' Wasn't the most normal of names but what part of this family ever was built around being normal all that mattered was that after all this he finally gets to be with his family again.

[member="Jared Starchaser"]

CG-4287

The Clone who hadn't been expecting anything was easily plucked off the ground, Venture struggled in and out of consciousness, he clutched at his throat as a stool behind him fell down, groups of the bar looked at to intervene, but no one did, his air-supply was being cut off, Venture couldn't last any longer, though he had his eyes located on the man who was force-choking him.

"You... You are interrupting that which I would gladly Annihilate an entire system for..." The man said as The Clone stared into his eyes only to find black pupils.

A sudden emotion struck the clone, Fear, he hadn't felt it since the battle of Jabiim, Fear struck the former ARC's mind as he struggled in the grasp of fear clutching at him.

"If you ever interrupt my Daughter again...I will kill you where you sit. And if you should ever think to sit where my SON should be seated...I will utterly annihilate not only you, but everyone you know." The man said.

The Clone watched as people die all around the bar, he looked as each one screamed before dying, Innocent people, Something started to bubble up inside the Clone, years after years of orders, death, everything came to the Clones mind he could think of, he was let go, some items rumbled around him as his anger was released, he glared at the man who had stared to kill all the innocent people within the bar.

He put his head down not sure of what to do, and right then and there, the Clone's mental state shattered into pieces.

A look of a pure murderer and anger flashed inside of the clone, his anger continued to pulse and throb like a bomb, "You dirty god damn SCUM!" The clone would yell malice dripping from the sentence, un-holstering his DC-17 hand blaster in a instant and firing at the mans shoulder in pure anger, multiple blaster bolts were fired at the man if anyone were to block one would hit atleast, hopefully the blaster bolts would hit the man directly in the shoulder, but with power like the man had just shown- who would know what would happen?

The man was replying as she'd launched herself into her brother's arms, no longer paying attention to what the stranger was saying. Three years passed. She'd gone, trying to make sure their family was together again and not where they didn't belong and instead, she hadn't returned, and so much had happened here, in this time. Katrine had missed her pack so many times, she'd wished to be united with it. She'd talked about Chloe, she'd mentioned Seren but Wolfram was a whole other story. He was her twin brother, they'd grown side by side in every regard. Whereas Witches referred to the boys and men and Jai and thought of them as second class citizens in many regards, even when slavery had been abolished, it wasn't how Katrine or Wolfram were raised. Not within the Hawks, not by their parents.

Nona always said it was important, twins in the family. Though she seemed at a loss for words when Katrine asked her further questions. She seemed to not know how to explain it herself. Instead, Katrine learned by herself her connection with her twin was unlike her connections with her big sister or little brother. On the contrary, it was unique in its own right.

She'd felt it as it had occured, the change in the air before it happened. The sudden shift from neutral and loving to dangerous. Not an animal, yet dark in its creation. It was something rare yet powerful...

Breaking free from the hug, Katrine turned rapidly, only to see the man who had been seated beside them flying across the room, screams erupting, moving, lighting spreading from Father's fingers. "Oops," she managed a mutter as she winced ever so slightly. This probably wasn't going to be super great considering where they were. Though she hadn't immediately seen Father's eyes. When she did, the color change was obvious, painfully so even. Not sapphire but black. All this appeared familiar, strange that it did but it was. Katrine couldn't remember why that was though. As he spoke, to Wolfram at her side now, it was a different voice. Familiar, a spirit muttered as if reading her mind, why familiar? another one wondered.

Katrine didn't have time for spirits now, her eyes moving to see the smoke spreading. Times like this, her finger tapped against her Signet ring, pressing against the call beacon on instinct, doing what she has done so many times before she had found a home within the Confederacy before she had found herself with the Mandragora. She called for her mother. Her ring was old though and mother never came, that somewhere in the back of her mind, she wondered if it even worked anymore. That was the reality that was, it dawned on her as she suddenly stepped forward.

"Father?" She called out, drawing his attention. "Father, I'm not a little girl anymore. You needn't fight my battles," the Lupine gently tried as she made another step towards him before she heard the shouting and turned, just as [member="CG-4287"] aimed his weapon at Father. It had hit her hard then, anger rising as she screaming, the blaster going off. "NO!" Katrine shouted she rose her hand, her Bracelet at her wrist, her other hand rising to activate the light-shield in front of her Father behind her.

It was the light-shield that met the bolt, her sapphire gaze glaring at the man on the ground through the light as she did. Nobody hurt her family.

It was then that Ket turned to his daughter, and grinned. But this was no ordinary grin. Oh no, this was he grin of a man who left those to fend for themselves. His family would either survive upon their own merits or be fodder for those who might take advantage.

"My little wolf, i don't do this for you. I do it for ME. And for our family name."

It was in that moment, as Ket took the glass once more, howling in laughter, that He downed it's contents. Yet a blaster bolt came careening toward him, and his sweet little wolf lunged herself to block it. And in that moment, Ket Van-Derveld knew what it meant to be old. That bolt damn near hit her, and yet even thought it did no harm, Ket began to feel a rage He'd not felt in a decade and a half. Hatred began to fill him, pure vengeance began to guide him, and unadulterated rage took over. The Sith Lord known as Darth Ahroun began to not just influence him, but to take hold once more. The Dark Lord of the Sith began to rear his head, and Ahroun would have none of this.

Ahroun. Was. Pissed.

He reached out with barely a thought, and grabbed the clone with the Force, and in a split second, He tossed him across the bar like he was but a peanut. He would deal with him in his own time. But for some reason, He felt the pangs of his father seep through. Diego Van-Derveld. The son of the patron of this cursed bloodline. And taking a page from his book, Ahroun grabbed Wolfram by the throat, and slowly dragged him to His feet. He forcefully put him to his knees, and cold black orbs looked upon him. Like Father to Son, so it would be like Father to Son once more.

"Do you know who I am, boy?"

[member="Wolfram Van-Derveld"], [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"], [member="CG-4287"]

Edit: SP

Jared shook his head. He didn’t like going into a situation like this. He was a damned pilot. The fact that he was going into a building with a side arm was a bit different. He heard that there was a situation and that meant he was going to be calling into the Force. It was a bit of time that he was going to gain some advantage on what was in there. He stepped towards the door and pushed it open.

On his hip was the blaster pistol, the holster undone and he’d be able to jump in and start firing. Core Worlders, always so broken. He looked around the bar. He knew what that feeling was. That was the dark side. He immediately pushed the Force away from him, into a shield guarding the group that had come in with him. He looked at the Duros out of the corner of his eye and nodded. Backup. Now.

“Stand down.” He ordered, his pistol up to his hand, and the Force shielding around him.

What kind of Monday was this? He didn't have the time to deal with these kind of dark siders on his world.

[member="CG-4287"]
[member="Varex"]

Having been in the bar the whole time he witnessed what was going on seeing what seems to be a family of force users or magic both powerful forces but it did not scare the Zabrak he was drinking when his drink was knocked out of his hand by the clone as he was flung across the room the Zabrak was instantly pissed standing up in a black cloak covering his face he walked over to where they all were " You need to put the boy down " as he glared at the man who was using the force to harm said clone it was weird to see a clone in this time period but he would overlook it " Bullying a defenceless clone is no test of strength and if you do not stop harming innocent people I will do the same to you " the Zabrak was tall he had alot of muscle mass but the most noticeable feature was his red skin and tatoos making him very noticeable and feared to non force users looking over at the new force user who had entered the bar he looked at him " I will deal with this dont worry they won't bother innocents again ".

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"] | [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"] | @Wolfram Van-Dervel | [member="CG-4287"] | [member="Jared Starchaser"] |

CG-4287

It was done in a instant.

His only chance to not look like a coward- his chance to save- his chance to redeem was thrown away by the girl that blocked it, when she blocked it his anger continued to build, he wanted to scream, he wanted to kill, but there was nothing a Clone could do against a force user.

CG-4287 had most of what he needed to defend himself against a average non-force user, Martial Arts, Marksmanship, but against the force? There was nothing the Clone could do, Other then tuck his tail between his legs and hide- no- but the clone didn't want to do that, what would his troopers think?

What would his ARC Squadron think?

Before CG-4287 could shoot another bolt, he suddenly felt something overwhelm him, he was being lifted off the ground, and in the sole second he was flying across the bar hitting against a dura-steel wall, his body ached already, being thrashed around- it was too much for the clone.

The clone slid down the wall some of his armor pieces falling off of him, his blaster fell out of his hand as he cradled himself- the pain of being thrown was bad enough.

CG-4287 slowly stood up holding his side, he grabbed his pistol once more keeping at his side before sliding down the wall to rest there for a few minutes

He was going to watch the whole thing.

[member="Darth SiRiDio"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@CG-4287 @Darth SiRiDio [member="Jared Starchaser"] [member="Ket Van-Derveld"] [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"] [member="Wolfram Van-Derveld"]

A crew of Darksiders. A battered clone trooper sprawled against the wall. A bunch of cops behind a Force shield. The stinking ashes of an awful lot of innocent bystanders. The stench of ozone.

This bar had seen better days. Kells added his strength to the Force shield.

SNAP-HISS

There wasn't much else to say.

Asantas

The Doctor is in
And just like everything else about the family being far from the norm not even a reunion can go without complications, In this case it was father loosing his temper and he looked over to the clone that was aiming at father and fired but before he could react he saw [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"] put herself before the bolt and [member="Ket Van-Derveld"]. At first he thought she was going to get hit and hurt by the shot but saw her activate a shield that took the hit, Note to self when this calms down IF this ever calms down ask her where to get one of those shields for future use, He watched as his father grabbed the clone and tossed him around however the end result was the least of his worries as he found himself with his fathers grabbing him by the neck and putting him up to his knees, He could feel its tight grip as his instincts kicked in to try and pull the hand off his throat as he looked at his fathers dark pitch black eyes.

He heard the sound or he thought the sounds of new people entering but he was more focused on the fact his father has him by the neck asking who he is, He managed to get the words while trying to keep the air flowing. You ...are...our Father..He managed to get those words out clearly but he really hoped someone or something will happen so that he can breathe again and not have his fathers hands around his neck.

[member="Darth SiRiDio"] [member="Lanter Kells"] [member="CG-4287"] [member="Jared Starchaser"]

Light-Shield absorbed the blast, and she remained there, staring at the clone for a few moments longer before she deactivated it, lowering her hand, sapphire gaze continuing to watch the man. Katrine felt the rise of anger again from behind her but he'd moved so quickly away from her, grabbing the clone with the Force, tossing him away. Frankly, it didn't matter, he'd aimed a weapon at Father and Katrine could never allow for her family to be hurt, especially not the ones closest to her. Which had always made sense to her, however, the newly found care for those she didn't know didn't make too much sense. Katrine was more than willing to blame the spirits for that one...

Turn, Jart whispered to her ear before she had seen Father's next move but she'd felt the suffocation against her own neck, reaching for it as her head turned to see Wolfram coming to his knees as the question came. It felt so long since the connection to her twin brother had been so strong that the actions caused to him were physically harming her. We will take him, Doashim suddenly boomed into her head before she'd managed to react. "No, he's my brother," Katrine barely managed. Protect what is yours...., Lylek suddenly said, scratching the mark at the small of her back. "...through magic."

People were talking around them, people were arriving. She kept looking left and right, trying to calm her own her breathing when Wolfram was still being choked. She summoned the Force she could, sending it to her feet as she sped up to them. "Let him go. This isn't us," she demanded. "You're harming us both." Her eyes shifted to the newcomer, [member="Jared Starchaser"], hearing him speak as the pistol aimed at them. They hadn't just caused a mess, they've brought on the attention of authorities now. Which meant which meant that she was most likely going to be in trouble when Uncle Isley found out what'd happened here. While he would know Father was unpredictable and always would be, she was within the Confederacy and the last keeper of the Grimoire after their Nightmother had vanished and she shouldn't have allowed for the mess to take place. Is this what you are, Jart teased. "Father, I'll scream. This isn't us. This isn't you." They were his children, this wasn't the ancient times. But if she needed to, to protect both herself and her twin, Katrine would scream through the Force to make him stop.

He wasn't the only issue now though, her body turning away from them to face the man holding up his shield, as she made a few steps towards him, feeling the three spirits join her as she spoke, her voice echoed and boomed. "We mean you no harm. We're allies. Things got out of hand here. Just wait. Do not fire. We'll handle this." By we, she'd obviously meant herself and her brother and not outsiders who could obviously make it worse. Glancing at [member="Darth SiRiDio"], she gave the Zabrak a look. She recognized the species with ease. She might not have been born human but she was born on Dathomir after all. The spirits still came to her as she opened her mouth but it wasn't her own words that spoke out at all, it was the spirits themselves. "We mean you as well, Zabrak. He is unpredictable. Allow for the children to address their Father."

Turning away, she returned to Father. "Release him," she said with a resolve though the spirits did not interfere now.

[member="Lanter Kells"]
[member="CG-4287"]

Looking at her he knew something was off about this woman her living force smelled of Dathomir he listened to her words closely they didn't seem to be her but whoever they were he understood it perfectly he bowed " Yes my lady " before taking multiple steps back and allowing for the family to clean this up while also wanting to stay and protect them he would just watch over them to make sure no one else interfered.

@Kathrine Van-Develd | [member="Ket Van-Derveld"] | [member="Wolfram Van-Derveld"] | [member="CG-4287"] |

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom