Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once more, but with feeling!

Elegant and depraved.
Gonna attempt a come back, as I've been lurking the site for about a week, my muse is at its peak and I have no desire to roll Rhuza anywhere else.

If anyone wants to meet the solemn baritone elf, practice subterfuge in enemy space, or anything else under this galaxy's many moons pm me or reply here :ph34r:

Elegant and depraved.
[member="Lord Ajihad"] Sure I am :) Did you have an aspect in mind or any techniques?

[member="Bellatrix Celvina"] Yea lets chat it up, sounds fun

[member="Lord Sabastian"] You have my attention Lord Sebastion. What did you want to learn?

[member="Rhuza Kingpriest"]

I made this character strong in the Force, but went the route of warrior, but now with age I am going inquisitor route so if you have anything to help there. Also fear inducing powers if you got some.

Elegant and depraved.
[member="Darth Vornskr"] missedyoumore

[member="Darth Metus"] Any time, any day

[member="Lord Ajihad"] Rhuza knows Odojinya, which are basically shackles for force users. Bolt of Hatred, which is a physical mental assault. and Force Blast, but Rhuza merely uses this as a base to more easily conjure Force Sphere, blending the techniques.

[member="Lord Sabastian"] Well I could further your prowess in Soresu as its less physically demanding than other forms. And for powers Rhuza's almost only involve conjuration, so if theres something in there you'd like to learn I can help.

[member="Rhuza Kingpriest"]

I had him master Vaapad, but as a Sith he mainly uses Makashi as it is more elegant for his character and effective. I am not familiar with these powers, but knowledge is knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom