Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once a Slave, Always a Slave

Lyra, brought a new bottle of wine to her master, at his table. She cringed as she expected a limb or object to hit her but gave a sigh of relief when it didn't come. Then the boot sailed, and she picked it up and began to clean it, near her spot. She rubbed her head as she went to polishing her master's boot. It smelt something horrid and well She was hungry. She didn't remember the last time he fed her. Maybe she could have some scraps from tonight she thought. They did look tasty. She hoped, as she wasn't sure how long she would last in bed if he decided her to his liking again.
Lyra didn't have much pride anymore. She use to think herself a special slave, but her recent master, beat her every chance he got, and she had an assortment of bruises and cuts to show it. She still felt the warmth on her back from his whip. She had not performed well enough. She knew she couldn't of met the demands that day but she had failed, that was what was important. When a slave fails to do their duty, they are to be punished. She thought as she spit on his boot and polished it some more. She hummed quietly a little tune. She needed to make sure it was to his liking. She didn't want to be punished.

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
The smell of smoke in a dimmed room with the only source of light in a dark corner from a flickering green candle. A hand strayed to a neon wine chalice in the shrouds as a smooth tune was played in the cantina that night. A leather booth with thick threaded lining and a semi oval obsidian table is where a man sat thoughtfully. The chalice was lifted to his lips; the scent of spice and condensing ice cubes that vaporized into his nose. A subtle tilt of the fluid from the container was taken and carefully placed back onto the table before him. Eyes shone dimly to the direction of a female prone to a man as though she was mistaken for a creature of less worth than a mynock. With a silent whisper of the Force, he clouded his presence and surveyed the young misfortune one. Faint strands of metachlorians resonated dormant and unaware by her knowledge. Like a slithering serpent, a dark spiraling energy approached the girl from across a purple marbled floor. A hissing sound orbited her figure and when it reached breath it entered her mind in a mysterious echoing voice.

"Why do you serve him?"

@[member="Lyra Uporg"]

Yusan had been watching the place for a long while before entering the cantina. And oh how he was not in the mood for a talk after he had made sure what was going on here. Striding through the door in full armor, his mask obscuring his face and saber hidden from view and detection walked straight for @[member="Lyra Uporg"] master. Halting before him he spoke in a augmented voice and made sure to make sure he had the right man. "Hello good sir, i do believe you are having a good day." He stared at the man with extreme distaste behind the visor. He would not see this glare of pure hate and distaste to the point that it made him nearly sick, even one glance at the girl that was his slave disgusted him and this was something he could not stand for. "I have a business proposition for you good sir, if you would indulge me." He took a quick look around to take a count on how many bodyguards were nearby.

@[member="Judas"]

@[member="Regor Laxvan"] @Judas@Yusan Fenn
Lyra just shook her head at the first man. She didn't want to get in trouble. The last thing she needed was that. " I am fine" She lied. She went back to work. She needed to make sure Master's boot was clean. That was when she was visibly startled. She heard a voice in her head. She nearly fell out of her chair. She thought to the voice. " Because I have to, If i don't, I will explode. " She thought at the voice. She couldn't believe the voice in her head didn't know about the device that most slaves had in them. She kept working on the boot thought after she had recovered.

Lyra wondered what was going to happen with that man that had apporached her master. That was when she got the message. Lyra got up and left the boot on the table. " Sir, my master would appreciate it if you left him alone. He is trying to enjoy himself. " She said as she bowed and then went back to her seat. Lyra found another spot on the boot and went to work.

That was all he needed to hear, with a slight flick of his wrist a saber flew into his hand and Yusan ignited it, aiming it at the man's throat should he get the chance. If any guards were nearby, they were surely smart enough to know not to shoot and no doubt the cantina would take notice sooner or later. That word, master, oh how he despised that word, how he HATED it. If he had more reason he would gut the creature sitting in front of him at the table. When his eyes drifted to the girl cleaning the mans boots he grew even more disgusted and if he did get attacked, his droids outside would barge in after him on command. "Im sorry if im disturbing your master, but there is no need for you to remain here miss... Now onto that proposition. You let your slave go, or i gut you. Fair deal no?" He waited for any response and kept his body primed and ready for resistance from him or someone else.

@[member="Lyra Uporg"] @[member="Judas"]

"Or perhaps it would be better if you sold her to me." Circe appeared from the shadows, eager to get in on this action. The girl currently serving the tyrannical Slave lord reminded Circe of herself, and she wanted this young woman to abide by the same path. After all, it would end out well in the end. Telepathically, she spoke to Yusan with single quotation marks."

'Leave her to me, Void. I have a certain connection with this one, a connection only a former slave could truly understand.' With that, she once again stepped towards her master. "Again, how much do you require to part with her services? I'm sure the Sith could use someone so subservient as her. And she's quite cute as well..."

@[member="Lyra Uporg"] @[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
This was sadly pathetic and Tricia looked at the people. So small so whiney as she stood there and let out a breath. She took in the slave they were all fighting over or threatening for and just raised an eyebrow before sitting in the air. She could find something interesting in all of this but feeling circe here only served to annoy here and thanks to Val'ryss much like Kaine and Velok, Ashin she could sense them and they her but it mattered little. She never needed to hide who she was while her hand came out while she let the force flex from her to slink along the floor, to caress and soothe as she spoke to @[member="Lyra Uporg"] offering a smile. Do you want to come with me, to be free or at the very least not.... Abused. There is much you could learn my dear.

Regor, leaned ageing the wall, keeping a eye on the girl* "suit yourself, but it is a standing offer" * he took out his DC-17 making shure it was ready fore use, plaing to shoot this slaver the moment he stepped out of line* @[member="Lyra Uporg"]

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]

Lyra thought she saw a woman who looked rather friendly and didn't seem to radiate strange voices in her head. She was lost and confused and hoped that if her master won, he didn't take it out on her. she cringed as she heard him go gutless to the man with the lightsaber, and wondered what was going to happen to her. She hoped whoever was her next master was nice, as it seemed that everyone was mad. Nicole, made her way away from the commotion, and hid in the corner next to what looked like a nice person. Lyra would just greet the winner of the fight, as her master she decided. Maybe they wouldn't punish her for getting to a safe location. That was when the slaver pulled out his pistol and shot towards the unspecting Lyra. Who was entirely in her own world. She after all thought generally people were nice, except her master. She didn't think he would try to take her with him. The blaster bolt moved through space and time, going nearer and nearer to her by the second.
@[member="Tricia Kalamack"] @[member="Regor Laxvan"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Yusan Fenn"] @[member="Judas"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VVGVx2gTJ0​

__Ah, the Mnenchei relieved, after the rum washed down the back of her throat. She was alone at the bar on the adjacent wall and otherwise not much was happening worthy of note. More often than not, Alachei was too busy to enjoy herself fully. Now'a'days, she didn't get out nearly as often; being in a cantina just wasn't fitting of a High Queen of several systems. Just like her unorthodox and rebellious nature granted however, she would do it anyways. Damn, it just isn't the same, she thought to herself. No guards accompanied her; even though it drove the corps insane, she didn't want a repeat of last time. Truthfully, it wasn't the first time she was wrong....
__While dazing out to her own mind, letting her thoughts roam free, she could feel it. The cantina was becoming a cesspool of mixed feelings and Force bearers. She shrugged it off, dismissing the concerns of her sensory to the back of her subconscious mind, taking another shot from the glass on the counter. She didn't bother to use a straw this time, feeling it made her look... "wussy" and lent to the events that transpired in the last cantina she went to, back on Naboo. Instead, she just tossed the fluid straight in, mouth wide open, and wiped any excess fluid from her saber-toothed fangs. Before she could even go for a third, that's when she heard an all too familiar sound. She sighed, mumbling something to herself.
"Who am I kidding, it's always the same...." Alachei paused to take one last shot from the ragged old glass. "Showtime."
__The High-Queen-in-secret placed the shot glass firmly down on the bar, hard enough that it would made a small thud. She slowly rose from the stool and turned around, pushing the sides of her heavy black robe back to reveal her sorceress-like garb underneath and grant access to one of the several fine sabers at her waist. Throughout ten quick, casual strides towards the saber bearer, the girl and the slaver, she grabbed one of the enormous twin saberstaves from her waist and lit both ends, in one hand creating a twirling colorwheel of washed-out iridescent hues with a glistening salmon pink aura around it. Each revolution made a soft, almost divine hum. As she drew close to the scene that was inevitably forming, the Mnenchei firmly let the end of the long, long hilt catch under the pit of her arm. Carefully, she pinched the lower setting pad to completely disengage the bottom blade and flicked the hilt around so that it was firmly back in her hand, blade leading under rather than over. Her other arm rested to her hip, now cocked out to the side. Finally, she sighed standing within arms reach of the armored figure; partly she was grateful that her new plaything didn't just cleave her arm off at the shoulder.
"Wow, that's an electrum saber. I heard only truly renowned Jedi or something can get one," one man uttered to another in the background.
"God damn, two saber-totin' Forcers. That's never a good sign, I think we au'tta go before somethin' gets broke." said another.
"You should really put that thing away before someone gets hurt. You'll poke an eye out." said Alachei all coy.
She completely cut inbetween him and the slaver, dipping smoothly and casually underneath the lit saber as she proceeded. While she passed, her eyes, bioluminescently glowing bright lavender from the irises, jutted to the sides and locked with his as she passed. She didn't need to find his, for it wasn't his soul in need of reading. Alachei grabbed the slave girl by the arm, but made sure not to press too hard lest her razor sharp talons dig in to the poor thing's already berated flesh.
"Uhph, and where do you think you're going?"
Before she could even begin to finish lifting her finger off the hilt and to her ear to turn on a comm, the idiot of slave driver took a shot at the girl.... Well, it didn't exactly find the right target. A small bolt went straight through Alachei's robe and cut into her right upper arm. She let out a light, airy grunt as her body slightly jerked forward a bit. For a second or two, she just stood there digging into the slave's arms inadvertently as her body froze and her eyes jettisoned to the sides of their sockets to look. An ashen smoke slowly rose from the impact area. The Mnenchei could feel the heat dissipating through the thin and nearly interwoven plates of metal on her arm. A significant portion was literally struck out, but otherwise there was only a scathe of a flesh wound.
__In a moment of dazed fury, the queen gave a bellowing shout with the Force. "ENOUGH!" It sounded like a piercing banshee locked within a cage, like a hundred different tones of her voice resounded. "Admiral, bring the capital cruiser around. And I want my personal fighter ready to take off from the planet's surface Immediately!" She said seemingly to herself aloud.
Letting the words set in for a moment, she took the ideal time of presumable shock and awe to slip her left hand into the slave's own and dart off for the door, forgetting she was faster than 'human' and lightly towed the girl around jerkishly as she proceeded.
"Who in Masana is this fool of yours?" She tried to say telepathically with every bit of focus she could muster, empathizing for the girl since Deiramasana Aloku helped feel out the girl's innocent nature through the Force.
ETA, eighteen minutes ma'am.
"Damnit, that's not good enough! You've got five!"

(STOP SNIPING ME GUYS ;n; I started four posts ago and now here I am. Lemme finish writing my post! lol)​
@[member="Lyra Uporg"]​

Seeing the slaver shoot, regor shoulder his DC-17 and fired a small burst of blater bolds at the slaver* If you want to pick a fight than fight some wan of your own size you despicable bastard. @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Yusan Fenn"] @[member="Judas"] @[member="Alachei Mnemenos"] @[member="Lyra Uporg"] @Tricia Kalamack
@

Tricia Kalamack

@[member="Lyra Uporg"]
Tricia looked at the slaver and then at the girl when she was shot at. Her hand outstretched and she pulled with the force stronger then she might have needed but there was something to be said for showing why things were needed. This was one of them and Tricia pulled at the girl to bring her closer while the man was shot down. She spoke a small hiss to her voice. "Be careful child we don't want to see you get hurt."

Lyra winced and took the claws in the arm with the all the grace she could muster. She had felt worse. She wasn't ready for the blaster bolt that just missed her. She felt herself get tugged away from the one woman. She screamed as it hurt, to feel her arm get stretched. " Just leave me alone!" She had lost her composure, she had never done that but there was so much going on, and it was just too much for Lyra. She had let out the scream and immediately regretted it, she might be punished by the victor now, she hoped not. but she had the feeling she would be. A slave didn't draw attention to herself. She pleaded for the magical tugging of her away from the woman who was dragging her out the door would stop. It was all too much. She didn't know what was going on anymore. She could only think of the explosive device in her, that would go off if she tried to escape should she not be properly transferred from her master. That was what terrified her, that in their hurry to beat up her cruel master she would die with him. He must of forgotten about it, but then again he never was too bright, she thought. She hoped that no one punished her, she was so distressed. It was all entirely too much for the woman who normally tried to be invisible.

@Tricia Kalamack @[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
__Agh, damnit.... Alachei thought inwardly as she realized she wasn't ready or willing to die for this girl. While she felt guilty for tugging so forcefully on the girl's arm and having given her some cuts, she didn't have a choice. She could stand and fight, against those who have proven to her they are greatly more powerful in the Force, or just snatch the girl and run. Unfortunately, the the sensible thing was only to pursue the latter.
"Sorry about this..." Alachei smugly yet sincerely whispered to the girl being pulled between her and the other.
Alachei released the slave's arm, turned in to push the girl's own feet forward from under her in the hopes that she would fall while simultaneously cuffing her body so that she wouldn't get hurt, and butt her in the back of the neck with the unlit end of the saber so hard that it would likely knock her unconscious.
Very well, we will be there in ten. Olkai, out.
Alachei had almost no combat skills in the Force, only a masterful knowledge of martial combat and mitigation. One to one, she would be annihilated. That was not something she could afford in her position and role. Many others depended on her. This slave girl was just going to have to get dragged out to a ship... or several... or a squadron of angered, trained marines. She deeply hoped it would, though things rarely went as planned if she was around.
"Thanks for the multi-phase, it works excellently!" Alachei jested at @[member="Circe Savan"], who's face she remembered from the arms show.
Without even stopping to check on the girl, she pinwheeled her saber around the floor, cutting a bar stool from the legs up and decided to flick the sized down pieces around the room with the Force. In truth, she didn't want to hit the Sith master, but she needed at least some kind of viable distraction.
"I'm getting you out of here...." Alachei ended in a gentle whisper, pulling the possibly unconscious girl over her left shoulder and hopefully running like hell.

@[member="Tricia Kalamack"] @[member="Lyra Uporg"]​

"I'd rather you didn't, darling." Crossing her arms, Circe intercepted Alachei, motioning for her to hand @[member="Lyra Uporg"] over. "You attempting to escape with her will only cause her own death. She likely has an explosive or electrical device implanted in her that will activate and kill her if you attempt to steal her away."

Moving towards Alachei, she attempted to take Lyra out of her hands. "She'll be safe with me... Slaves understand to take care of one another."

Gar waited outside the manor house for his employer. She was helping rescue a slave girl apparently, and he was standing watch. Luckily, his employer was Force sensitive as well. Comlinks could be hacked. As the wind blew, ruffling his trench coat, which hid a hand assembled body armor piece, really just durasteel plates on the front and back of his chest. He took a deep breath and let his Force senses reach out to find his employer.

There. He focused on her Force signature, and transmitted his thoughts as he had practiced with his Master in the Vagrants.

Where are you ma'am? Exit point is still clear.

Atlas Kane

A
The young padawan was walking through the town, minding his own business, but then he stopped and turned his head. He had heard something from a nearby cantina. It was blaster fire.

Cantina shootouts were not some uncommon event that occurred every couple of years. No, they were quite frequent and could be started by anything. A wrong word being said to the wrong person, a spilled drink or even just by bumping into someone by accident. Most of the time these battles would be stopped by law enforcement, but it would take too long for them to arrive and Yasuo didn't want any bystanders killed or injured.

The young man started sprinting towards the cantina, while taking his lightsaber from his belt and now that he started getting closer he could feel one or more force users. Sith maybe, or Jedi? He stopped thinking about it and prepared for battle as the cantina entrance came into sight.

Vuplesia

Fox Fire! New OOC Account
Who the... We've got a prolem. An explosive one. The soutern Cantina! Alachei replied mentally.
Alachei smiled widely at Circe's remark. Was it true? If so, was is remote, or proximity? It wasn't worth the risk. At the same time, she was never going to release the girl to such detestable swine. None were pure of heart like the captive girl. There was no telling what they'd do with her.
"Bring me the body... then we will talk." she firmly announced.
Whilst she waited, the ship and the hireling whom she could barely remember drew closer. Alachei's mind quickly ran through all the places an explosive might be. There was no collar, so it was internal. It could be small, or could be large and impanted. The smith in her said that it was likely in her gut, but her intuition spoke for the neck. Subtly, she pressed against the girls throat with her left hand to reveal... nothing. That only left one place it was almost certain to be found. Attempting to make an incision in the girl's right side with her talon, she would hastefully poke in and grasp a metal obect of some kind. They would be insane to attack or interfere, for it could risk not ony the girl but the cantina. Well, it had to come out at some time, she thought. She'd heal her with the Force as best she could for now to stop any serious bleeding.
"I need a medic..." Alachei commed.
Right away ma'am! Deploying a shuttle to go ahead, are you hurt?! the ship's comm officer asked.

(((I thought I would hire you during this eventful thread, not before lol, but whatever works!)))
@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Lyra Uporg"] @[member="Gar Tanaris"]

(Posted from PS Vita. Sorry if it skipped someone, It's because it types so slow. Tag Alachei, not Vulp.)

Tricia Kalamack

Tricia raised an eyebrow and kept her arms crossed when the one thing grabbed and now was going with the girl. Her gaze shot out while she moved. Whatever that thing was it taking the girl she had never seen it before but she still set each of her mental defenses in place while pushing and prodding against @[member="Lyra Uporg"] to wake her up. AWAKEN Then she sent one of her sabers to the entrance activating it in a snap hiss while it waited there. She observed her now crudely slicing into the girl and rolled her eyes debating just mentally battering her like an abusive boyfriend. It would be funny, but she wasn't going to abandon such a girl to this ones machinations while her saber remained there and Tricia pulled on Lyra wrapping the force around herself to make a small barrier. "I would step away from her before someone shatters every bone in your body."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom