Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once a Slave, Always a Slave

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
@[member="Vulpesia"] @[member="Lyra Uporg"]

Tricia looked at the girl and then at the building while she looked around. Her face perked up hearing ships in the distance and then there was glass shattered as she listened flexing her powers and coming to the window. Her arms still held the girl while she moved past her to stand in the building. Funny thing about sending bombers into a city to track people... They were people and one was the same size as the others. Then Tricia rolled the womans title over in her mind. High Queen of the Dominion of the Mnenchei and the Unknown.... What? Her mind was trying to place such a title and it was a large one although she supposed if she had given her full name and title it would be more of the same. There was some small flicker within her while she continued to float there inside and touched her feet on the ground.

"What? That is a very long title and I do not believe I have ever heard of that domain." Her gaze drifted down to Lyra and back up while she spoke holding her fingers out while the distortion of the force to keep pressure remained there. "That woman who wanted her is dangerous in the sense a child can beat her and all she does is stomp her feet f she loses. Those ships are most likely hers a policy of "If I can't have it no one can." I am Tricia nic Ceraline Kalamack of the Fringe, eldest among the je'daii and one of the few who has actually seen how odd Circe Savan can be when it comes to guests. If your words are truth and you'll protect her I will release her to you but lie to me and you will not enjoy the things I have learned over the last twenty six thousand six hundred and sixty years. Is that understood."

He face remained on the woman while she looked down at Lyra and spoke. "Child do you have a name? Something we may call you?"

She spoke, confused and just wanting to figure out who her new master was. She looked to the woman holding her. She looked at the other woman and whsipered. "Lyra Mistress" She said, wondering what was going to happen to her. She wasn't sure anymore, these people didn't seem like any of her old masters. So she really didn't know how to behave. She stayed quiet and still and would wait till they decided who got her.
@ Tricia Kalamack @Vulpesia

"Shut the hell up, Tricia." Circe's following on a speeder bike had caused her previously pristine hair to stick straight back, almost like an anime character. And she was fething pissed. Her hand was in her pocket, a cortosis slugthrower ready to be used on the former Jedi if it came to that. "Alachei, let me lay the cards out for you about this woman right here, who I've unfortunately known for quite a long time. She was once a Jedi Master so pathetic that she was easily broken by the Dark Side, forced to wear robes by a Sith sorceress known as Hauntruss. Over time, she became corrupted with such delusions of grandeur that she actually believed herself a capable Darksider. And thus she ran away from the Sith, attempting to do all the things she could on her own. It's really quite humerous from a certain point of view. And now she's attempting to play "good girl" by returning this slave to you."

"Now again, my apologies for the being particularly forceful with this, but she has caused more than enough trouble. To her allies, to her masters, to her fellow Darksiders, and especially to me with her disgustingly pathetic comments. That's the reason why there are twelve bombers equipped with sixty-four concussion missiles each tracking her. I want to end this nonsensical tryst with the Dark Side and see Tricia dealt with in the coldest, merciless, most brutal way possible. I want nothing left of her body - nothing at all but dust and ashes from the neutron rockets."

Circe very, VERY rarely reached a moment that she felt pure and unfettered hatred towards someone. But at this moment, she did. And when she reached the moment where her anger allowed her to draw on such a significant amount of Force power, bad things happened.

Very bad things.

@Tricia Kalamack @[member="Alachei Mnemenos"] @[member="Lyra Uporg"]

"Are you guys done?"

A voice rang out throughout the building (As it's apparently a building, if otherwise, I blame heretics)

Above them, lying back on one of the banisters keeping the building held up, lie Jedi Master Joshua DragonsFlame.

"Seriously, I've been lying here for the last few minutes, listening to you badger ON and ON... Can't y'all just let the slave decide for once what she wants to do?" he asked, giving a yawn.

"I almost forgot... Hi Tricia!" Josh joked, giving a sarcastic wave. "I haven't seen you since you turned in your nice brown robes... I kind of liked those on you by the way, they were kind of stylish... In exchange for a set of black ones... Or whatever the blue monkey hell you're doing these days"

"Seriously now though.... All this banter for one little slave... I mean, I get it, y'all. She's beautiful. She's young. She's more beautiful then the moons of Naboo" he said with a smirk, a compliment that paid dividends for years for his father before him.

"But come on... Is it really worth screaming and hollaring and killing each other over her? You're like a couple of lovestruck dudes in a bar trying to pick up a drunken lass" he snarked. "Though I do applaud Tricia for at least trying to... Yknow, give her a choice somewhat"

@[member="Circe Savan"]
@[member="Lyra Uporg"]
@ Tricia Kalamack

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
Tricia looked at the teleporting circe and raised an eyebrow while she held Lyra and let out a breath, her boredom was now at its peek and she spoke. "And? Well at least now I understand a few things. Namely what Kaine sees in you, your as intelligent as the finest minds in at special schools. As wise and powerful as those gnats that fly around, a little girl who believes she is strong simply because she says it. While all the rest should bow to her superior intellect and yet... And yet no one takes her seriously, no one trusts her because she only wants to beat the laws of science with a bat." Then her voice trailed off when she heard a familiar one. Tricia turned her head hearing Joshua as she smiled. Though when he spoke to her she raised an eyebrow. Not understanding. "These are my old cloths, I never traded them in for. Wait your making a joke. See I am not so old I forgot you use humor, good one but sadly these are not the best terms to meet. I mean my hair isn't straightened and I have a madwoman ready to blow up a building with the person she is trying to abduct in it to what is a proper term? No rape would incline normal, violate maybe ah what is that thing that happens when children stomp their feet because they don't get their way?"

Ah she was now letting her mind race while moving around the room and listening to the rest of the sounds outside she turned her head back to the Leader of the Dominion this high queen, then to Joshua and then Lyra showing some concern. "Joshua nic Dragonsflame as much as I would humor you there is simply too much danger to her body if she is given to a chance to be nabbed by Circe Savan. Her words spring of falsehoods and she doesn't even make an attempt to be a capable lie smith. Kaine would not send her to collect a slave and anyone with more sense then beyond their libido." She looked then at Lyra who was speaking and gave a nod. "For the moment please stay close to me, whatever happens I can protect you here." Her head went up again and she didn't need to turn away just spoke to Alachei. "It is a very interesting thing but I am afraid your offer will have to wait. Until this situation is dealt with. Then we can go back to talking as we should have before whatever this is going to be I think I think a reunion between me and The jedi only for a moment, an accord between us and most likely a parting of ways between me and Lyra. Not what I would prefer but it is best to give one a choice in matters."

She turned more towards Joshua and approached him taking a look while lightly, gently probing his mind. He had gotten stronger and she didn't press the surface thoughts as least those you used to make shields. Happy memories or sad ones it mattered little while she stood drumming her fingers on Lyra's shoulder. Well what to do, there was no more insults needed and no need to talk further unless she wanted to know how some of the jedi were doing, oh she could ask about Asha she wondered what had happened with her. It would take a moment or two maybe and they didn't have anything important, one of the perks of being in a room with a person is if they tried to bomb you... They killed themselves as well Unless they were the illusion in which case... Their weapon would be useless and anything it fired the same. It was kind of a fun game since slug throwers couldn't be deflected but metal going into a plasma blade didn't stay intact it would melt. It was why the best way to utilize it was as a rapid fire rifle sending hundreds if not thousands of rounds. One or two could be stopped but more coming at a good rate of fire well That was dangerous. Too bad and now Tricia spoke.

"So Joshua nic Dragonsflame, any news on the order, I know I might never be welcomed back but I want to be left in peace. Assuming we ah you know leave this planet soonish. I imagine the high queen's ships can give me a ride back to the Unknown regions where I could spend a good amount of time wandering but I don't want to have a death sentence from the jedi over my head." She turned back to the woman and spoke. "If that is alright your majesty I could use a ride, public transportation doesn't go there often and I do not like flying a ship it is too heavy I guess would be the proper word. Too much technical stuff to remember and I am far to old to learn." She gave a chuckle to herself at that and only vaguely paid attention to circe, the best way to handle a pest beneath your notice would be to... Ignore it but she had her sabers ready if the woman chose to be in the room, though it would mean she planned to kill herself and everyone here if those bombers were so good. Another curious notion and something you would almost think was out of a terrible science fiction journal but then as she remembered this was the woman who died and came back because a madman was bored. Maybe he played a cruel joke and her brain was left next to her decency and common sense.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Lyra Uporg"] @[member="Alachei Mnemenos"] @Vulpesia

(sorry due to drama I have decided to force my hand)
Lyra woke up suddenly, she had that nightmare again. The one of how an horrible lech of an woman tried to take her before Mistress Alachai found her. It was horrible. But she was safe now, she had to remember it was all just a dream. Lyra had never seen that woman before but just the thought of that green woman made her sick, so revolting and dispicable. She was always grateful for the day she was rescued from her evil master, and was glad it wasn't nearly as eventful as her often nightmare. She didn't know where or how she was haunted by that horrible woman but she was. She looked around, hoping to hear the voices of the new people in her life. She also hope she beat her Mistress up, she had the habit of letting lyra sleep when she should let Lyra serve her instead. Lyra got up slowly and made her way to where she hoped her Mistress Alachai was.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member=" Tricia Kalamack"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @Alachei Mnemenos @Vulpesia

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"...Ah what is that thing that happens when children stomp their feet because they don't get their way?"
"T-tantrum...?" Alachei replied in an awkward daze of surprise.
The bombers were well on their way towards the zone and the entire ordeal had only been drawing constantly increasing attention. It was time to go.
"Alright," she said, huffing and lightly punching the side of the frame where the window once was. "Tricia, was it? - Granted; now take the girl, get on the MAAT and let's go. Your 'friend' can come too." She turned around for a moment to speak over the comm piece in her ear once more. "I am not in the mood. The moment those bombers fire a single shot, I want them shot down. Is that understood? There are not to be warned again from here on out." she firmly commanded.
Somewhere off in the distance, the twelve starfighters began to draw closer to the bomber each one followed until they were practically over their wings. L A N D. N O W. One at the fore sent. Two other flights were not far, should the situation escalate and could be there in mere minutes. Superior in firepower and built exactly for the role of heavy interceptor, the bombers would find themselves highly outgunned and underequipped. Missile drivers, fire-linked laser cannons and repeater blasters could decimate them, and the PSIS equipped on some could easily throw off their sensors at this proximity.
"Lyra..." Alachei turned back to the girl and spoke in a compassionate voice, "Are you ready to leave this nightmare of a place?" She twirled her finger around in the air, signalling for the MAAT gunship to come closer. Its passenger bay doors swept back to reveal ample seating and defense. It drew to the ground in a gentle hover and troops from the ground squad began loading up into it. A handful of men stayed on the ground beside it, waiting for the Queen and the others to get in while its gunners scanned both sides for any possible threats.
"Pilot," she asked, "After we get up, run a flyby of the cantina... There is something I want to drop off as we do.... Literally." She lifted up a pouch full of credit chips; literally several hundreds of thousands. He seems nice, she thought of @[member="Yasuo"].

The bombs drop. The fighters shoot. A crushed, burning carcass of a bomber comes hurdling towards them as fragments of explosives begin to carpet the face of the building. "Oh, no, no, kark!" Jump To Black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zJ7LfLDTu0​
"Lyra..." Alachei noticed the girl come up to her. An indentured servant who she'd picked up from some planet some time ago for a song, and in turn the girl worked off her debt to freedom. It was an easy enough lifestyle; royal servants were always expected to present the royal clan as best as possible. "I see you've overslept again." Alachei smiled warmly. "Come, there is much to be done. Today, we visit the Republic on diplomacy." She stood, brushing the dust off the shoulders of the girl's brocade robes.

@[member="Lyra Uporg"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @Tricia Kalamack @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Gar Tanaris"]​

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]

The escape from the planet was interesting at best. A small skirmish had broken out between Royal Navy fighters and enemy bombers. In the confusion , Alachei had brought him and the girl, Lyra, he thought her name was, onboard a transport craft. And for the second time, Gar was onboard a Royal Navy starship. He waited to be paid the agreed sum, but no one had spoken to him, save for a few crewmen that he shared meals with. Soon they had returned to Mnencheiasus and still he had not been paid.

So he approached Alachei when she was boarding a transport shuttle to the surface, and called out to her. "Hey! When am I gonna get my pay?"

"Well, that was interesting-AH KARK" Josh said to himself, intercepted mid-sentence by Kaiden taking the Final Dragon into hyperspace to escape this nightmare of a planet.

It had been grand, actually. Josh capped it off with a very Assassins Creed-esque leap from his high perch into a very soft surface, and no I'm not talking about boobies, there were none large enough to use as oversized pillows... Or was there? Well, if there was, this story wouldn't be PG, so that's not how our story goes.

He then did something he hadn't done in months. Gave somebody his phone number. Well, okay that's untrue. He'd LIKE that to be the first time in months and months he'd given out his phone number to a woman, like the nice and wholly committed boyfriend he was, but he was kind of made to give his number to that rather scary Grandmaster person, seeing as it was kind of hard to communicate with your boss otherwise, and he obviously hadn't had any means to contact her prior seeing as the last time they had met before she was GM'd, Josh had exiled the rather temper high "Jedi" and said "GTKO". Yeah, not someone who has your number usually.

But back to the story. The Batman-turned-Ezio in a matter of seconds type Jedi had given the slave girl his number. Why? Well, it wasn't because he wanted a date. Or really wanted to see more of her then he had to. No, he'd let the girl know that if she ever got into trouble like this again, to give him a call. Then he was off. Why? Because a karking giant thing was heading toward them, explosions and shiny lights and PEW PEW PEW were everywhere, and everyone was making their Great Escape.

Josh ended up taking the offered ride though, and managed to get, through there, to the spaceport. Bidding goodbye to the weird people, Josh had boarded the Dragon, which was half the size of his other Dragon (Not really) and flew high into the air, hell bent on getting off this rock before the fireworks got too hot for this kitchen.

Ignoring the smart assed comments of his astromech, Kaiden, Josh had ordered a simple command of CTKO.

If that confuses you, that's short for CLEAR THE KARK OUT.

.... And they did. That ship didn't stay on the planet much longer, Josh had taken a moment to comment to himself on the adventure. Sadly, the astromech droid didn't give him time to finish as while Josh was still pacing, he sent them into hyperspace, sending the Jedi falling onto his ass.

And they lived happily ever after.

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
(Alright I never got a chance to make my posts again and it seems this thing came to a fast conclusion without me. My work is done here I suppose.)

@[member="Lyra Uporg"]

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
MEANWHILE, IN TRACYN TOWN...

Tracyn dreamt of flying again, flying through the clouds and the flowers. His butterfly wings flapped softly in the breeze, carrying him too and fro. And then he saw it....

butterfly poon.

[I thought it was a wacky fun dream Lyra had that spiraled into a nightmare because she had milk before going to bed, I mean there could have been parts of reality in there and dream maybe a little premonition]

Trying to find a Dogfight Foe
Mae wakes up from an odd and scary dream where she was a slave again, but this time going by the name Lyra. She quickly shakes off the memory of the dream and gets back to work and her studies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom