Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Onasius's Sith Altered Dew Claws

Status
Not open for further replies.
07045d4d2e8b8bebbbcd1f90ed4761337ec0baf6.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To give substance to Onasius's natural weapons.
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: Dew Claws
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Onasius Gruwel
  • Affiliation: Onasius Gruwel
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Alchemalized Beskar, Bone
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Natural Weapon
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Light
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Lightsaber resistant- Can take many hits from a lightsaber due to the large amount of Beskar, however prolonged exposure to the same spot can cause breaking.
  • Retractable- Can be retracted to any length out of the 2.5 feet available.
  • Point of Force- Is still technically a part of his body and can be used as a point of Force Powers
WEAKNESSES
  • Pain- It is very painful for Onasius to retract or extend the claws and can cause major pain and bleeding if done too often in a row.
  • Presence: Made from Sith Alchemy, it can be detected easily by Jedi.
  • Organic/Man-made - While the outer coating is Beskar, the inside is bone and if it were to be broken, etc it would be near impossible to regrow/recover.
  • Force Nullification- If there were a field that would disconnect Onasius from the Force, the dew claws would lose their alchemical state, simply becoming sharp tools. Still able to be used as tools, but lose any effects gained by Sith Alchemy. Making them normal Dew Claws.
DESCRIPTION
A crucible of the Dark Side, Onasius was kidnapped at a young age by the Sith, who in turn used his body as a testing ground for their magics. The Sith imbued his blades with the Dark Side and Sith Alchemy before sharpening the bone down to a smaller, sharper angle and then coating them with a thick layer of beskar. They then used Onasius as their personal assassin for many years.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Onasius Gruwel Onasius Gruwel

Hello! I'll be you judge today! This is a very creative and good submission!
  • You link under the Image Source is broken, please link the proper website where you found the picture.
  • Please link your character's bio under the Manufacturer
  • Please specify all the Force Abilities what the character can use while use the weapon, and link all of them from the Wookieepedia.
  • And the weapon is connected to the Force, so please add to your weaknesses one more point. What happens with the weapon when Ysalamiri, Voidstone or any other Force Nullification affect it.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

MANIAC MANIAC Edited above. The image link worked for me on multiple browsers, so I linked to the webpage I found it from. If it still doesn't work I will try to find a different image to use.

Thank you for your help, this is my first Factory submission. If there is anything else needed to be changed I'd be more than happy to oblige. :)

MANIAC MANIAC

Oops that's embarrassing. Thank you for the heads up, that was actually the old bio before I reworked the character. I edited my profile bio and the one above to his current bio. Once again thank you for the help, this was far less scary than I imagined lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom