Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ON THIS DAY!

[member="Tirdarius"], [member="Coci Heavenshield"]

You guys rock, thank you! :)

[member="Fabula Caromed"]

You see, when a man and a woman get bored during an Internet outage...

[member="Ajira Cardei"]

I...UHHH...GOTTA MAKE A RUN TO THE HOUSE!

(I'm such a rookie x-x)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Vesphira So'Kil"] [member="Isley Verd"]

Ah man, gotta get that neck pillow.

With our first kid, I slept on a five-foot-long couch (which had raised dividers between the three cushions to prevent sleeping) with my feet up against the wall. Because without a neck pillow, sleeping in the hospital chair was impossible, and I can sleep in basically any chair.

With our second kid, I prevailed on the nurses to find an inch-thick pad. I slept on that and concrete. Because I forgot the neck pillow AGAIN, and without a neck pillow, the hospital chair was impossible.

Also, my wife needed it for nursing and it wasn't there.

Praise the neck pillow.

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
giphy.gif
Congrats you two! :)

Isley Verd said:
You see, when a man and a woman get bored during an Internet outage...
This will be the funniest thing I will read for the rest of the week. Possibly my life.

Congratulations, bro! As my grandfather (gods rest his soul) would say;

May he always walk with Sunshine, may he never want for more.

May Angels press their wings behind his nursery door.

Ajira Cardei said:
[member="Vesphira So'Kil"] [member="Isley Verd"]

Ah man, gotta get that neck pillow.

With our first kid, I slept on a five-foot-long couch (which had raised dividers between the three cushions to prevent sleeping) with my feet up against the wall. Because without a neck pillow, sleeping in the hospital chair was impossible, and I can sleep in basically any chair.

With our second kid, I prevailed on the nurses to find an inch-thick pad. I slept on that and concrete. Because I forgot the neck pillow AGAIN, and without a neck pillow, the hospital chair was impossible.

Also, my wife needed it for nursing and it wasn't there.

Praise the neck pillow.
Push two of the padded hospital-room chairs end to end, lay your back on the "butt" of the two chairs, and either drape your legs over the back of the one chair, or tuck into a ball. I'm 6'1" and this works for me.

It works fairly well if you can't just sleep on the floor.

Yoga Matt's help a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom