Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the Plains of Dathomir

Elayne smiled... " Good to know.. " Elayne was a bit torn a small, very small part of her wanted to give it to Bronwyn... but.. well she just couldn't do to part with it.. it was as if it was meant to be hers... when in truth.. it was doing its bidding.. making its holder more powerful... at the price of corruption. Elayne then looked to Bronwyn.. Do you think there are any clues about other places like this? and maybe we could use this as our hideout.. well if we get rid of him... and find a way out... " " Now lets go!" She said as she put it on... and she froze, Locked in a battle of wills with the amulet, that Elayne knew she had to win and somewhere she knew that if she won... that the amulet would be hers.. and if she lost she would be the amulets... the man had obviouly lost. It seemed forever.. the battle in her mind but really minutes but still minutes frozen should worry a friend, and if Browny would try to take it.. well she would find her hand burned.. from the metal of the gem.

Bronwyn Tyr

@}-',--BeautifulDisaster--,'-{@
"I'm not sure ... but there's only one way to find out." Bronwyn shrugged as her legs brought her around the room looking for anything else of value or clues to any other hidden lairs. She found herself back at the dead man, and she began to search him, something she was sure Elayne wouldn't have done. She noticed something shiny gripped in his cold hand. It was another dagger. This one was unlike the other crude tools that fell from the shattered table. It had a black handle adorned with silver markings and a razor sharp black pointy blade. It was also strangely cold to the touch like it would freeze to your hand if held onto for too long. Sheshoved the blade in her belt and continued to rummage through the dead man's satchel. She found a few things of note, some unlabeled potions she didn't trust, a hunk of cheese, and a folded piece of parchment that she unfolded to reveal a map. She turned to show Elayne, only to find her unusually talkative friend quite silent. "Elayne, I think I've found our next adventure." She said when she noticed her friend not responding. She noticed the amulet and tried to grab it, only to pull away burnt fingers.They immediately went in her mouth as she sucked on them. She could feel them beginning to blister already. "ELAYNE ! SNAP OUT OF IT !!" She yelled andsnapped her good fingers, hoping it would make a difference. A worried look began to form on her face.

Elayne couldn't hear Bronwyn, she was fighting the amulets seemingly ancient consousness. She fought hard though, with an iron will somehow she fended it off, but Elayne knew she had to fight back and she did.. sending her own will at it's She beat it down.. and had thought she had won but suddenly she saw horrible sites... Sights of her family dead... and then the will hit the jackpot.. it had found all those images.. that fill her dreams, of the nightsisters attacking her viilage. It flooded her mind with them.. and told her how helpless she was.. and it would happen again... Elayne almost broke.. almost gave in but she flooded it with images of her family and friends. She flooded with herself.. and then suddenly she knew she had beat it... She gasped for breath and fell towards bronwyn.. She couldn't say much as tears flooded her eyes... and she was only vaguely aware of what was going on.

Bronwyn Tyr

Bronwyn caught her friend in her arms to prevent her from falling to the floor. Bronwyn didn't know what to say or do as her friend began to cry, she just wished she could help her somehow. She just knelt there, holding her friend, letting her get whatever out was out. Sometimes, girls needed to do that ! She had no clue as to her visions or even Elayne's past or her history. All she could do was be there for her and try to comfort her the best she could. She patted her back. "Elayne ... wha ... what happened? Are you alright ?" She wanted to tell her about the map she had found, but decided it was best to wait. But what else could she distract her with? The dagger? No, too soon. "What happened?"

Elayne gathered her self... " I beat it... I control it now.. but... it was horrible... " She said.. the images even now coming back to her... no longer stuck in her dreams... " I am sorry... I was 3 when the Night sisters raided my clan's camp.. it was bad.. ever since then my dreams have been haunted with images from there... and the thing in the necklace well it found them and almost broke me... " She said clinging tightly to bronwyn. " but I beat it... I beat it.. and its mine... that man.. there.. he lost... and that is what happened to him.. I don't know how I know this but I do. It was a battle in my head... " She had stopped crying so much but she still was shaken. She tried to take it off but it wouldn't come off.. and it started to hurt.. when she pulled.. she stopped.. " Well there goes that idea..." It was funny when she didn't want to take it off, it dangled off of her. " So did you find anything?"

Bronwyn Tyr

Bronwyn blinked, a little confused at first, but she nodded thinking she understood what was going on. It was hard to understand if you weren't the one wearing it. "well, I'm glad you won, you are a strong witch, and if you were able to defeat the old magic, perhaps you've come to terms with your grief after all. Maybe now ewould be a good time to just let it go. " Bronwyn tried to offer some words of wisdom, only failed miserably. She laughed at herself. "Oh! " she just remembered, and pulled from her belt the black dagger and the old parchment that contained their map. "I found these on the dead man. The knife is freezing cold and super sharp! And these maps look like they reveal other places just like this one !!" She said excitedly. "The best part, there is one that doesn't look too far from here!"

With the small amount of light that remained, Bronwyn could see the two tunnels that led back to where they came, and a third. it looked like it traveled up. She picked up a candle and held out up, and there was a large shiny stone door that looked much like the one they had come across when they first arrived! But it was sealed ... unless, "Elayne see if your amulet will let us through that door!"

Elayne shruged and went up to the door, and suddenly she knew what to say.. it was strange... and then a word appeared in her mind and she spoke it "açmaq" The door first was quiet but the shook as it slowly opened wide, Elayne couldn't believe it. She knew it would close after her so she made sure Bronwyn left first and as she walked past the door, it slammed shut with a booming thud, and there was her rancor waiting for her clearly worried. Elayne ran to her and comforted her. " Well should we rest.. make camp and such?" She frowned knowing her mother would worry but Elayne did spend time out and about and wouldn't be the first time. " as its darker.. or we could stay in there, it could be our fort.. .we just have to get rid of the fat man... We could also explore the other passage way... " Elayne said, obvously back to her self, now she was full of energy and felt strange.. as if the amulet gave her power... but of course she didn't connect the dots, she just knew she felt good.

Bronwyn Tyr

Bronwyn had quickly gathered her black cold knife and map and followed Elayne out of the magical door. When it snapped shut, she let out a squeak and then laughed at herself. Until she noticed the rancor again. She never handled them personally, so she was very timid with them. They still made her nervous. Given the ultimatum, she chose to stay back inside the cave for shelter. Dathomir had some pretty fierce storms and vicious predators roaming around at night. She was sure the rancor could fend for itself. "Let's hang back in our hideout, and I'll gather some wood to make a fire." Bronwyn suggested. The dead tree was still there, and Bronwyn used a telekinesis spell to lift the dead branches. When she was ready, she signaled to Elayne to reopen the magically sealed door. "We can get a head start on the other passage in the morning, this will also give us time to study this map a little more!"

Elayne nodded, " Yes lets do that! " Elayne gathered some food, from the plants near by, it would go well to supplement her pack food. She had plenty to share with Bronwyn should she need some. She didn't need much coaching to open the door again. "açmaq" It was strange though how she had suddenly knew that word.. what else did she know? She walked through and tried to move the man... but it didin't work, She tried with the force, moving him with ease as she dropped him outside the door, and closed it. She thought maybe bronwyn and her could go for a swim. " So.. I have an amulet stuck on me.. and you have a cool dagger, sounds like a pretty sucessful day, " She said with a smile, she was obviously back to her self.. well her cheerful self. " So do you have any food? I can share mine! "

Bronwyn Tyr

"I don't even think your sister will eat him." Bronwyn nudged her friend teasingly as they walked down into the cave. Bronwyn had her firewood, elayne her midnight snacks. Bronwyn shrugged, smiling at the word Elayne used to describe the dagger. Cool wasn't even the word. She shrugged, she supposed she had found something interesting ... though what she would use it for, she had no idea. "We did, didn't we ?" She said happily. "And the amulet looks much prettier on you anyways."

Her tummy growled, and she did not have any food on her. Usually, she ate fruit from the plants or just stole food from local clans. So when Elayne offered, she gradually accepted. "Thanks Elayne ... your a good friend." She said hesitantly, not knowing how Elayne would react. She decided to get busy with the fire instead of hang around to hear her friends response. Putting them together one by one, she built a little pyre, placed her hand toward the wood and gently said the word. Fire formed between the logs and the smoke began to build as the fire grew larger. The warmth felt good, it also gave her clothes an opportunity to begin to dry.

Elanye smiled, it was good that she finally had a friend, " Your a great friend, I foresee us doing alot of exploring! " She said with a smile as she handed Bronwyn some food and ate some herself. She got closer to the fire, it was so warm, and refreshing to begin to dry. Elayne looked to her friend wondering what was going through. " So what tribe are you from? I am from the singing mountain Clan, " She had been curious, as Elayn thought about it but she hadn't mentioned her clan at all. " I don't care what clan you come from, we are friends now.. petty things like that don't matter, its us that do. "

She ate some more, and decided to take off her over clothes and put them closer to the fire, she figured it was ok since her and Bronwyn were both girls. " Also whats your favorite thing to do? " She asked, wanting to know more about her

Bronwyn Tyr

"And I foresee us getting into alot of trouble!" she laughed with her friend. Bronwyn never really had a bestie growing up either as there weren't too many around her age , so elayne was like a breath of fresh air. She felt like she could tell her anything! Bronwyn smiled as Elayne handed her some food, she tucked back some of her hair behind her ear as she tried it. It was like heaven! She hadn't eaten very well lately, but it was another reason how she kept her girlish figure. :)

Bronwyn took her cue from her friend and removed her over clothes as well, hanging them by the fire so they could dry thoroughly. Her bare arms revealed the number of tattoos she had on her arms, each one a memory. Those memories weren't as old as Elaynes, but still as hurtful. "I'm from Dreaming River." She finally acknowledged her friends question. She didn't know how much information was shared around the Allyan clans, or how much was shared from the Elders to the Initiates, but Bronwyn was on the run from her current tribe. Let's just say she had a few skeletons in her closet as well.

"In my rebellious teenage years, I wandered alot. Once I found a still operational ship that had landed here. Figuring out how to start it was harder than flying it. I just picked a world on the picture and it took me there. I was confident in my abilities as a witch. I traveled from world to world, as many as the fuel tank would let me, testing out my skills in battle against each worlds chosen warrior."She chuckled slightly. "My first kill, was much like yours, I wasn't sure what to make of it, until I did it again and again ... eventually, you begin to feel fearless ... invincible ... its exhilarating Elayne!" she said taking her friends hands. "Each tattoo is a memory or lesson I learned from each death.

"I eventually came home to Dathomir, and was confronted by one of our clans spellweavers ... she sensed a darkness in me, one that I couldn't hide. She wouldn't let me teach others what I learned from other worlds ... long story short ... I wound up killing her. It was the first murder in our clans history in over two hundred years. I was brought before the council, they were to sentence me at sunrise ... I didn't wait ... somehow I managed to flee and have been running since. I can't tell you how long its been.

"You asked me my favorite thing to do? Well there it is. I like to get into trouble." She said with a wink. Whatever Elayne thought of her now would determine their future relationship.

Elayne couldn't believe what she heard... Bronwyn had killed so many.. no wonder she had talked about the thrill, granted she was right... It felt strange taking the life of someone. But one thing was there regardless, Bronwyn had been there for her, had tried to save her.. and had been such a good friend. She didn't see any darkness in Bronwyn's actions other then her strange obsssion with the kill. Elayne was quiet for a bit. She was thinking and thinking.. what did that mean for her? She then decided to look at Bronwyn with a smile and a giggle " Well as long as you don't start killing everyone.. I don't see why it matters... I mean we have been through a lot today, and I think that means something. I have heard other warriors talk about the thrill of battle, I feel this is what you speak of, and I see no problem with it, as long as the battle is just. I will help you. " She seemed to handle the thought of killing people being exilarating well, but it could have to do with the amulet, but Elayne was ok with her friend, " Maybe you could join my clan.. we just hide the bit about why you ran from your last. "

Bronwyn Tyr

Bronwyn smiled, an amused smirk in her expression as she looked away at her last statement. "Sure, until they find out from some switch who knows some witch who knows some witch in Dreaming River who gives me up. They'd have my head on a pike before nightfall. Thanks, but no thanks." She said kindly. Elayne knew that murdering another member of your same clan our anyone for that matter was highly looked down on. Lesser deeds were severely punished, somehow she knew deep down what her punishment would be ... if they ever caught her ... "But now that I know my past doesn't bother you, your stick with me !" She playfully nudged her friend. "Besides, the nightsisters have already welcomed me in and have trained me ... slightly ... I think I'll find my place truly belongs with them. You could join with me , I'm sure they'd take you in !"

"My mother is the Clan Mother, I don't plan on joining the night sisters, they are dark... far beyond what I could see you doing... I still think you can be forgiven.. Bronwyn... I don't think your a bad person... You can belong with us... " She said not wanting Bronwyn to join the night sisters, they were truly scary.. She sighed and playfully tackled her trying to tickle her as she landed. " I will defeat you! " She said, wanting to exert a bit more energy for the evening she wasn't tired yet. She couldn't help but giggle as she continued to try to tickle her.

Bronwyn Tyr

And with that response, she suddenly realized why the name Hawk was so familiar. She could have kicked herself right there, of course she had to go and become best chums with the daughter of the head Allyan witch. Though, if she thought about it, having her as a friend could rake in some major benefits. It wasn't like Bronwyn to give up a chance to better her situation or refuse friends in high places. Was she using Elayne? Of course not ! She was just accepting the fact that for once, things were looking up for her. She was about to protest her last statement when she was suddenly tackled by Elayne. She laughed as her friend tickled her, which was easy to do since all her ticklish spots were now exposed thanks to her lack of outer layers she wasn't wearing. "STOP!"She finally managed to squeak out with as much force and anger that she could muster. She put on her most convincing angry face ... which looked more pitiful than anything else ...and i seemed to work as she lost it and giggled again running away from Elayne toward the pool they had found. "Can't catch meeee ..." She yelled as she ran down the tunnel.

Elayne smiled having so much fun with Bronwyn as they had fun. She kept tickling her, and laughed only lourder as she tried to be angry, " Yes I can!" She ran down the tunnel expecting a trap, knowing she was prorably going to be pushed in but that was the fun part, " come out come out where ever you are! " She said giggling her way down the hall way. At the end of the day. Bronwyn was her friend, and she didn't care what she had done, she chased down the hall way. " I will get you!" It was fun.. more fun that Elayne had had in a long time. She enjoyed the moment, wondering what she had planned for her.

Bronwyn Tyr

Just so she didn't disappoint her, as Elayne entered the clearing, Bronwyn pounced from the shadows and successfully pushed her friend into the pool. She giggled with her hand trying to hide her smile, amused at getting even after Elayne had shoved her back into the very same pool earlier. She waited and timed it perfectly so that as soon as she resurfaced, Bronwyn had sent a blast of air at the water, resulting in a large splash to Elayne's face. "I'm sorry ... you were saying ... ? " She giggled again, taunting innocently. She had a real knack for feigning innocence, she could almost believe it herself.

Elayne spit out water and gave her best and fake scowl which she couldn't hold for more than a few seconds. " That you got me, now... help me up" she tried to get to a place to pull Browyn in with her readying her self but she knew browyn wouldn't fall for it so she cralwled out. "So, Favorite food?" She asked, as Elayne figured it was time to get to know her new friend. She put her feet in the water as she sat there, curious what question that Browyn might have for her.

Bronwyn Tyr

Bronwyn sat next to her friend and put her feet in the water, fully expecting a betrayal at any moment. She pondered the question, "Favorite food?" Now that was something she hadn't thought about in a long time. "Currently anything that is edible and doesn't make me want to throw up is my favorite. " She smiled, but couldn't help think about the last time she had a decent meal.

"How you, what kind do you like? And what's it like being a daughter to the most powerful Allyan witch ?" She could only imagine the perks and favors that came with such a position. There was a big difference between having to live out in the wilds and choosing to explore because you were curious. At least she had a family and a home to go back to. Suddenly, Bronwyn became depressed. She attempted to try to hide it, but let's face it, she was a terrible actress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom