Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the Plains of Dathomir

Elayne thought about it... "I like these one kind of berries... I don't know there name. " She looked at her... " You know I thought of a solution Bronwyn, one you just ran away.. you don't even know if you were exiled, and 2, if you go through the purification rituals you can come back you can join your clan, or perhaps mine! and you could be my sister.. maybe my mother will adopt you! " She said knowing it was crazy, " She hugged Bronwyn and smiled " Please... for me?" Elayne hated when people were sad, and she could sense it from Bronwyn.

Bronwyn Tyr

@}-',--BeautifulDisaster--,'-{@
Bronwyn happily accepted the hug. "Or she could send me back for my sentencing ... or have my head." She gave a half smile. She sloshed around some water with her petite feet. "No ... I think the situation I have currently fits me best." Even though she didn't know Elayne all that well yet, she could tell she'd would be and remain a great friend. But that didn't mean that the rest of her clan would accept her. The nightsisters never cared about your past or what you'd done, they just openly took you in ... kind of. But that was another story for another time.

"Wanna go have a look at that map ?" She'd asked in hopes of changing the subject. "We can map out a route and maybe find some more treasures !" Agree said excitedly once again.

Elayne fell for the change of subject as she raced bronwyn to the map, almost falling and slipping though caused her to fall behind, She was a giggiling mess, as she continued towards the chamber again. She wanted to make this her hideout.. they just had to get rid of the creepy guy and his stuff. It was funny but she loved Bronwyn even if she didn't agree about mentality of tribes. " So where should we go? she said as she caught up to Bronwyn with the map.

Bronwyn Tyr

@}-',--BeautifulDisaster--,'-{@
Bronwyn let Elayne catch up to her as she pulled out her map. She knelt on the floor, smoothing out the map and turning it to try to match the room they were in. "Well, it looks like there is only one branch we haven't taken yet." Most of the creepy was removed when Elayne moved the fat dead man from the room, but Bronwyn could feel another dark presence. She at first thought it was just the necklace around Elayne's neck, but after getting used to it's presence, she quickly realized there was something else.

Well, now she was too excited to even think about sleep. Gathering her things, she addressed her friend, "Care for a midnight stroll?" She smiled and gave her a hip bump as she laughed and swayed across the room to the unknown tunnel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom