Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Omega "Zero-G" Flight Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
g_suit_by_0800-d5il259.jpg

Image Source: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/300/c/0/g_suit_by_0800-d5il259.jpg
Intent: To create a Flight Suit for Omega Pilots
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Hekler’Kok Defense Industries
Model:G-Suit Model 1
Affiliation:Omega Protectorate / Omega Pyre
Modularity:None
Production: Mass
Material: Flex-armor Bodysuit, Armorplast Helmet and Chestplate
Description: The Zero-G Suit is designed for the purpose of protecting the pilot of any smaller ship in the Omega Navy (Fighters, Bombers, Dropships, etc) The armor is made for zero atmosphere or interplanetary combat. The Flex-armor bodysuit is equipped with a vacuum seal, one hour air supply canister, and minor environmental controls. The chestplate is composed of Armorplast to protect the air supply, vital organs, and central motherboard for the enviro controls. The helmet is also composed of Armorplast and a tempered glass visor. The helmet features a full Heads-Up-Display that is connected to FleetComm, and streams up-to-date data on others in the specific unit of the individual pilots. (IE-squadron, home vessel, Planetary HQ)
Classification: Flight Suit
Weight: 11.35kg
Quality: 3 (Given the Armorplast chestplate and helmet)
Special Features: N/A

[member="Miles Varden"]
Armorweave cannot be mass-produced. Please switch to a more reasonable non Saber-resistant material.

Also. the hyperlinks are both irritating and unnecessary. Please remove them.

The hyperlinks happened on their own. I'll fix it in the morning. I am on my phone tonight. [member="Strask Ak'lya"]

Edit: armor weave can most definitely be mass produced:

" The new armor was a collection of blast resistant plates, made from Mandalorian iron or duraplast, which were attached to a waterproof, armorweave flight suit."

That's from wookiepedia. Mandalorians used it in every suit they made.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalorian_armor

[member="Miles Varden"]
Beskar'gam isn't mass-produced. It's made tailored to the wearer. And a lot of them, unless they received the Armorweave from an event, will use leather or something similar to that.

I'm going to also request an image source as well before moving on.

EDIT: From this sub, by the judge.
As a rule, I don't allow armorweave EVER on mass-produced tech,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom