Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Omega Squad - Stealth H.A.A.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aien Mueller

A
databank_republicattackgunship_01_169_4ed5c0a7.jpeg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Combat Dropship
  • Length: 20 Meters
  • Width: 24 Meters
  • Height: 24 Meters
  • Armament: Very High
    • Gunship Variant (HAAT/i):
      • [3] Repeating Heavy Particle Cannon Turrets [One Aft and Two Chin Mounted.]
      • [4] Heavy Composite-beam Cannon Bubble Turrets [Sustained Fire Capable; Port and Starboard (Two Wing-mounted, Two Rear-Cockpit Armatures.)]
      • [2] Mass Driver (Coilgun Variant) Warhead Launchers
        • Payload Capacity: Thirty Brilliant Warheads with Variable Payloads, Target-locked Required.
      • [8] Magpulse Warheads (Single-use/Hardpoints; Wing Mounted / Under-slung.)
  • Defenses: Average
  • Squadron Count: Very Low: 4
  • Maneuverability Rating: Low
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Hyperdrive: Class 1
    STANDARD FEATURES
      • Standard Sensor and Targeting Systems.
      • Standard Avionics Package and Navigation System.
        • Precision MicroJump Computer.
      • Standard Life Support System, with Inertial Compensation System.
        • Automatic Polarizing Canopy (Integrated Resistance to Blinding Lights; Synthetic or Natural.)
      • Standard Damage and Hazard Control Systems.
      • Standard Anti-Ion Emission Tracker (Anti-Hyperspace Tracking.)
      • Standard Tractor Beam Shroud; Anti-Tractor Beam - Activated System.
      • Standard Communication Systems, with Encrypted Military Keys.
      • Standard Shift and Relativistic Shielding.
      • Standard Integrated VTOL System.
      • Standard Landing Configuration and Retractable Struts.[/FONT]

ADVANCED SYSTEMS
      • Integrated Droid Brain, with Decentralized Artificial Intelligence Capabilities (Advanced Automaton, and Slaved Systems, Etc.)
      • Holographic Terminal Interface(s.)
      • Antisepsis Field, with Hermetic Cockpit Seals; Vacuum-capable.
      • Advanced Power Allocation System; Primary Modes: Engines, Weapons, or Shields.
      • Integrated Battlefield Medic Automaton, with Stabilization Protocols and Surgical Equipment.
      • Retractable Gurney - Hermetically-sealed and Anti-Bacterial Covering(s.)[/FONT]

STRENGTHS
      • Highly Automated, with Animated Metal Sealant, Automated Repair Droids, and Minor Regenerative Properties.
      • Advanced Countermeasure, Sensor and Targeting Suite.
      • Small Forward and Rear Attack Profile - Lower Probability of Scoring Hits.
      • Cloaking Device - For added advantage in insertion into warzones/operational theaters
      • Performance Enhancements:
        • Shielded and Aerodynamic - Marginal Increase(s) in Speed and Maneuverability in Atmospheric Conditions.
      • Advanced Power Coupling(s) - Capable of Shunting additional Power to Shields, Weapons, or Engines.
      • Squadron Mask - Temporary and Advanced Sensor Jammer; Best Used in Dogfights.
      • SLAM System; Temporary Speed Boost.
      • Sensor Inverter; Short-ranged Missile Redirector - Works best with Conventional Warheads.
      • Dedicated Aerial Weapons Platform (Gunship Variant) or Vehicle / Cargo Hauler (Carry-All Variant.)[/FONT]
        WEAKNESSES
      • Automated and Slaved Systems; Utterly Crippled if Disabled.
      • Limited EMP and Ion Resistance; Proximity and Device Potency Dependent.
      • Fixed Forward Weapon Placements; Consistent Reorientation for Target Acquisition.
      • Fore-mounted Armament Focus; Limited Aft Weaponry
      • Repulsorlift Jammers; Proximity Dependent.
      • Power Couplings - Notable Dips in Operational Performance when Power's Allocated away from Major System(s.)
      • Large Dorsal and Ventral Attack Profile - Higher Probability of Scoring Hits.
      • Squadron Mask - Temporary and Advanced Sensor jammer; Ineffective at Range - Requires a "Cooldown" After Each Use.
      • SLAM System; Reroutes Power from Weapons to Engines - Temporarily Disables Armament.
      • Ponderous Maneuverability - Wide-sweeping Turns.
        DESCRIPTION

Tired of feeling like his hands are being tied, Commander Mueller began using every authorization he was capable of and every connection he could muster to begin putting together equipment and gear that he felt his team needed. It started with the armor, continued with the Ronto, and now this. The HAATs have a reputation that is as big as the Republic itself and while he would have preferred to R&D a model of his own, these will do more than nicely. Though there is the capability for a "Carry-All" variant, the Ronto, and the FIST both fit (if tightly) in the cargo bay of the regular gunship design. The blacked-out paint job, the cloaking devices and high-speed capabilities allow for fast and quiet insertion, especially in night operations.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is...a lot to unpack here. I have judged for you before and honestly, I will be blunt but understand it is needed.

• Canon Link: (Please link the canon link if applicable canon item.)
This still needs to be filled out, either as N/A or None. I don't care which but it is a Republic LAAT so possibly that.

The Fine people at Republic Engineering is not a valid name, use its right name. The Purchase Receipt needs a name such as Republic Engineering Permission, and it also needs to be put into your permissions.

Now for the blunt stuff...and I mean blunt.

The formatting is awful. All of it is everywhere and which way, fix this up please as I am straining to even read half of this submission but I did go through it. Remove some of the dead space, pull back some of these tabbed entries and try to make it look neater.

Second, a lot of this is copy and paste, which I do not mind since you purchased them but almost literal copy and paste, things not even removed that are from the original such as in the strengths and weaknesses:

Animated Metal Sealant, Sensor Inverter, SLAM, Sensor Mask

STRENGTHS
  • Highly Automated, with Animated Metal Sealant, Automated Repair Droids, and Minor Regenerative Properties.
  • Squadron Mask - Temporary and Advanced Sensor Jammer; Best Used in Dogfights.
  • SLAM System; Temporary Speed Boost.
  • Sensor Inverter; Short-ranged Missile Redirector - Works best with Conventional Warheads.

WEAKNESSES
    • Squadron Mask - Temporary and Advanced Sensor jammer; Ineffective at Range - Requires a "Cooldown" After Each Use.
    • SLAM System; Reroutes Power from Weapons to Engines - Temporarily Disables Armament.
This is not even under advanced systems anymore, I would recommend removing them or putting them back in. As right now, I won't allow their use as they are not put under any systems or any other portion of information aside from Strengths and Weaknesses.

I would almost recommend Pre-Factory work but that is up to you. I have done your submissions before and I know you make them well. Try again and take your time, use your own format.

Let me know when you finish this.
Aien Mueller

Aien Mueller

A
There is...a lot to unpack here. I have judged for you before and honestly, I will be blunt but understand it is needed.

This still needs to be filled out, either as N/A or None. I don't care which but it is a Republic LAAT so possibly that.

The Fine people at Republic Engineering is not a valid name, use its right name. The Purchase Receipt needs a name such as Republic Engineering Permission, and it also needs to be put into your permissions.

Yeah, the Canon link was just me forgetting to put it in. Sorry about that,

The second one (and the formatting, as yes, I am better at that) is my misunderstanding with someone I was asking questions to about doing this. This is my first "modification" of an existing item in the Chaos universe. Really all I wanted to add on was black paint and a cloaking device and I misunderstood what they told me.

I'll work on this today. Listib Hibin Listib Hibin

Aien Mueller

A
I'm actually going to build an original in a new thread. Please move this to the archives. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom