Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech OMEGA SQUAD - "Bertha" Mini-gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aien Mueller

A
Arnie_T2_minigun_6161.jpg

“Bertha” MIni-gun
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Lucerne Labs
  • Affiliation: Aien Mueller / Omega Squad
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: “Bertha” Mini-gun
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Semi-Unique
  • Material: Durasteel, blaster components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Slugthrower
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Very Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: Slugs
  • Ammunition Capacity: Large
  • Effective Range: Average
  • Rate of Fire: Extreme
  • Damage Output: Extreme
  • Recoil: Very High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Interchangeable barrels for different types of powercells.
  • Can fire in space and under water.
STRENGTHS
  • “BRRRRRRRRRT”- The firepower this weapon puts out can crack the armor of a hovertank if in a good enough position.
  • YOU’RE NOT GOING TO BLOCK IT- Didn’t read the last strength? This slugthrower will send five hundred rounds a second at you.
  • IF YOU SEE A MUZZLE FLASH: It’s too late.
  • WON’T MISS: This is not a sniper rifle, you don’t have to aim, just point and shoot.
WEAKNESSES
  • AS BIG AND HEAVY AS A DEWBACK’S DUMP: This is a weapon that can only be carried in pieces in a bag until set up. Carrying it as one weapon is not only impractical, but the weight balance will trip you over.
  • TAKES FOREVER TO RELOAD: This is not like the Defender, the Slug belt needs to be fed inside the weapon and not simply “clipped” in. This makes for a slow-going reload.. Easier to just dump.
  • THIS THING KICKS WORSE THAN A PISSED OFF RONTO: Once that “Whir” starts going, you had better plant your feet, or you will be knocked on your… posterior.
  • DON’T EVEN TRY TO AIM: The weapon is meant to sweep a room, if you try and aim, you’ll miss.
DESCRIPTION
“Bertha” is the open field heavy weapon for Omega Squad. Not useful in close quarters combat because of it’s size the weapon has an incredible rate of fire and can tear through almost any kind of armor. The weapon is bulky and heavy, but more than makes up for it with power. This is a great suppression weapon for reloading and tactical retreat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aien Mueller

A
okay, I fixed the range and the ratings I wanted to. I'm on my tablet at the moment and it is a pain to change color schemes so if you want, I will change them when I get in front of a computer later today MANIAC MANIAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom