Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Omaga) looking for pilots

Reen Lorgon

Pilot. Smuggler. Incredibly handsome. I got it all
[member="Taneas Haring"]

Are you just looking for starfighter pilots or would pilots of larger vessels be ok (Only asking because of my flying of a freighter)

Taneas Haring

T
[member="Reen Lorgon"] yes you can bring a freighter but if your doing that you might wanna sign up to the fleeting thread. 2500m for minor fraction writers 10,000mfor major

Roth Tillian

R
So.. .if y'all are doing an unofficial thread and end up with a spare fighter that'll probably be stolen I can help you bust out of the place.

Just currently, you know, in the process of getting shot down and captured.

Taneas Haring

T
[member="Roth Tillian"] this is for the event. I put this up for people who where interested in crafting a unique story where we get a lot of perspective from the pilots who serve the 23rd fleet.

Roth Tillian

R
[member="Taneas Haring"]

Yeah, I know. Part of the "unofficial" storyline is that Roth was shot down and captured by the Omega Sith during a recon operation in the precursor thread Dark Shadows. During the event, he has to escape with the stolen information and data through whatever means necessary.

Taneas Haring

T
[member="Roth Tillian"] ohhh okay I miss read my bad sorry. Also if your in a stolen ship with Intel feel free to come towards us. Although you'd have to make it clear on your approach that your a friendly.

Roth Tillian

R
[member="Taneas Haring"]

Yep! Sorry about that. And yeah, don't worry, he'll be very clear about that.

Taneas Haring

T
[member="Korro Kenyu"] sorry also sure you can. But if your been hired I'd leave you down to bringing your own squadron if that's okay with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom