Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Omaga) looking for pilots

Taneas Haring

T
I'm curious to know if there are any members who'd like to play the part of a pilots perspective in the upcoming event.

You will be playing the part of been a squadron leader of either a b-wing or vesparum interceptor. If you have a specific request of Ship then please link it below.

I thought this idea would make a good opportunity to create an amazing story and show off a view this board rarely sees. It's down to you if your squadron survives this encounter or lives to fight another day. That been said those who do write a good story as I pilot I will make into an npc and they will be forever linked to the 23rd fleet as their best pilots.

Taneas Haring

T
[member="Bathsheba Patience"] welcome aboard. When time gets closer I'll open up a pm to coordinate and such.

Taneas Haring

T
[member="Dax Fyre"] that would be awesome X3. Two pilots so far this is gonna be hella fun and good story.

Taneas Haring

T
[member="Dax Fyre"] new republic pilots (ex GR pilots) it will go in well with my plot idea.

Taneas Haring

T
[member="Dax Fyre"] sure you can

[member="Lyth Meran"] also the xxx wings are reserved for those commandos

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
[member="Dax Fyre"]
yah know what you and me can just hang arround and do this.
20151229_poedameron.png

20151230_hansolo-590x211.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom