Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Old friends reunited

enclavediv3.png

Objective: Banter with an old friend. Enjoy a courteous dinner. Get shit-faced.
Equipment: Beskar'gam I Blaster Pistol I Blaster Carbine I Deflector Shield
Tags: [ Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru ]

Jenn rolled her eyes at the title bestowed upon her, but grinned nonetheless. The two of them were sharing pleasant banter in good fun, just as they had done before Alina's death - as well as her return. A Sithspawn facing a greater being, a creature of Anima and true power, so very different from one another and who they once were, yet still capable of enjoying one another's company. "That makes it sound like I would taste Sith, rather than for them. You all have such a sense of... flair, you know? I am yet to meet one trying to be austere. Not that it's a bad thing, mind... just an interesting pattern. At least you keep tailors in business." A playful little wink, followed by another bite of meat savored.

Oh, but she looked so very confused still, even after her friend informed her of her being in her true form. It was almost precious, really, how she looked down to her legs at first, brows furrowed as she found no trace of her legs straining or a tail forming. Then, she checked her gauntlet-clad hands over: they hardly looked as if they were shifting into claws... and then, only then did she tap a finger on her gauntlet, revealing a small screen. What she saw on the camera there left her blinking in shock.

"I... didn't even feel myself shift", admitted the Ersansyr quietly, clearly concerned.

Last edited:

sith-red.png

"Who you taste is your business, Jenn. I won't judge you for it." Alina chuckled a little teasingly before taking another sip of her wine. Then raised a brow, just a little. She looked to the neatly dressed Skeleton waiters before she smiled just a bit. "I like the aesthetic. There's no real use for the design asides from how they look. With how pale I am, anyway, it's only fitting to wear a color that matches well."

Black was contrast. And she did love her contrast.

"That's good, in a way. My own transformations are.. Painful. Explosive, even. But it is something you should try to be more aware of."

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

enclavediv3.png

"I think I would expect you, of all people, not to judge my culinary habits. You know, given your whole- mh. Do you actually eat people, or just... I don't know. Drain them?"

Quite the morbid question, perhaps, but Jenn's curiosity was innocent enough. After all, the galaxy was vast, and the unique quirks of all creatures would never be fully catalogued. Her friend was a vampiric creature of some kind, that much was evident, but she had never quite had the drive nor care to learn the intricacies of alchemy, given her traumatic experience with it. Even with a Dar'manda and Dark Lord of the Sith as a friend. Which she would rather not think about right now, concerned she might find herself met with a splitting headache trying to reconcile friendship with allegiance with another Sith.

Perhaps there was a pattern to her habit of befriending people she was supposed to hate, may they be Sith, Jedi, Dar'manda, or perhaps sometimes a mix of some of those. Her gaze followed her host's own as it flitted over to the skeletons, a shudder going down her spine at the sight of them. They had been... a little unsettling before, but she could put them out of her mind. Realizing the clear effort put into making what was, essentially, an undying slave was more than slightly off-putting. There was eccentricity, such as the Sith love for flair and theatrics... and then there was unwholesome obsession. The Ersansyr brought her gaze back to her plate of food, cutting herself another bite as her long time friend spoke of their respective transformations. Stabbing her fork into the juicy steak, she turned that luminescent gaze back towards her ashen-haired host.

"In all fairness, Alina, I usually have a higher control over when I shift and how than what you are seeing now. I would say I did rather well, for someone without other Ersansyr to teach her! And for someone stepping foot within the... holy world, as you called it, for the first time."

sith-red.png

"Do I eat flesh and bone, you mean? No. And I've gotten into the habit of not draining people when I can. Or at least not directly feeding from them. There are.. Other ways I can feed off of people." Drain life had been a gamechanger for her. One of the newer skills she'd learned now that she had a proper connection to the Force. "Oh don't worry. I'm just teasing you. Given the nature of how you were changed I'm not surprised you can't control it too well when the stress is high. I just meant even if you're not going to learn from me, you should find someone to help you with the change. It could be more tied to the Force than you realize."

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

enclavediv3.png

"Scruples, or practicality? Don't take this the wrong way, Alina, but you're Sith. Doesn't your creed have passion as one of its core tenets?"

The Mandalorian swirled the contents of her glass a little, the rich aroma pairing incredibly well with the meat indeed. Still, she remained cautious, favoring small sips over anything more. It wouldn't do to become drunk - not here, and not now. Not when she could practically feel the temptation in the air, the sweet song of all that she could be drifting through the Force, caressing her presence there tenderly. Perhaps it would be wise for her to avoid lingering for too long - in Dromund Kaas, or to let her mind drift in the ocean beyond, as she called it.

"Could be", admitted the fiery-haired warrior with a relenting nod. "But it'll be tough. You know how my people feel about the Sith, and we are in a war with the Jedi at the moment. This leaves... those among us blessed by the Manda, I suppose. Do you figure they will know I was here?"

sith-red.png

"If you're asking if I enjoy feeding off of people, there's only one I truly like biting." That's all Alina was going to say on that, with quite the smug expression none the less. Her smile grew, just a little, though. Jenn could really feel the temptation, couldn't she? It wasn't too surprising. Dromuund Kaas was an absolute treasure trove of the Dark. Artifacts, Sith, the very planet itself, they all oozed with the Darkside to tempt those who didn't realize they were even being tempted.

At least Jenn seemed to know it.

"If you're worried the Dark is going to make you stink just take a shower." Another quip, and one that had a grin form on her face again. "Don't worry. Unless you start slinging lightning from your fingertips you won't feel like Kaas. And even then you'll just feel dark, I imagine. I'm still learning how to.. Sense alignments, I suppose. And suppress them, actually. That's another spell I should probably learn from my Master."

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

enclavediv3.png

"I see dying has done nothing when it comes to your quips", remarked the Mandalorian with a pout... which soon turned right back into a grin. "I won't ask where you bite her and how hard, then. I'm sure you are very careful." The fact that Alina most likely did not need to bite others in order to feed off of them was irrelevant: she saw an opportunity, and she just had to take it. Keeping her guard up and rejecting the allure of that siren's song proved to be more difficult than anticipated, however. Jenn... liked to banter with Alina. Two friends, content to cast aside the notion that they should, by all accounts, be fighting one another.

No, this reunion was downright pleasant. And that made it all the more difficult for her to remind herself of the inherent danger of Dromund Kaas, her surroundings steeped in the Dark. A fact Alina made light of, naturally: evidently, nothing was beyond jest between the two, and the Ersansyr was more than happy to quip right back at her with a smirk. "So, what, do I show up to Coruscant to take a Light bath, then? Assuming the Jedi don't get their hands on me for being the enemy. We got that in common, at least."

Last edited:

sith-red.png

Alina left that to Jenn's imagination, just smiling before turning to take another sip of her drink. The wine itself wouldn't get her drunk. Nothing could get her drunk anymore, much to her annoyance. Well, once her annoyance. She felt.. Indifferent about it now. Getting drunk was an escape from her problems when she was so much younger. But it cost her time. And she was glad such time couldn't be taken away again.

"You're welcome to try it. Let me know how it goes. I'm sure a lightshower won't burn too much." Though it would certainly burn for the Sithspawn that Jenn had become. She chuckled a little at the thought. Who would suffer worse between them?

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

enclavediv3.png

For a moment, Jenn looked to her glass of wine, swirling its contents idly with but a lazy, if practiced motion of her hand. Unlike her friend, she could already feel the alcohol getting to her head, even with the careful precaution she had taken to only drink small sips at a time in between bites of her steak. A delicious cut of meat she was practically done with by now, and that clearly only mitigated the tipsiness she was experienced. Although she resolved to finish her glass, if only out of courtesy for her gracious host and dear friend, there was no denying the slight apprehension the Ersansyr experienced. Drunk in Dromund Kaas? A bad call if there ever was one.

"There was this girl I was friend with", began the Mandalorian with a wistful sigh, her thoughts dancing back to the past once more. "Darth Metus' own daughter. She was Dar'manda, but she tried to be... more than what her lineage should've made her. Looked after Sithspawn on Coruscant, toyed with the idea of becoming a Jedi." A smile pulled at her lips. Not quite mocking, and more hurt than anything else. "It didn't really work out. By the time I came to her for help after I had been changed, she had embraced what she was. A Sith. Much like you."

sith-red.png

"Damsy."

There was only one who had such a shrine on Coruscant. One that Alina had hid within in her own inner turmoil after the fall of the Sith Empire. All those Sithspawn, wanting to be something real and more than what they were made to be. It was sad, somewhat, how many didn't survive.

Almost.

"Good to know she decided to become something more than what she thought she had to be. We are free to choose our own path, but don't let the opinions and fears of others decide for you. People are very judgmental."

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

enclavediv3.png

Objective: Talk of the past.

Jenn was not surprised to hear that Alina knew of Damsy. A Sith she may have become, and an accursed Dar'manda she may be, Damsy had helped her more than anyone else after her unwanted transformation, brought her some measure of understanding of what she had become, taught her to better control herself. Without her, she might have... failed to recover from the traumatic experience, failed to make those conditions imposed unto her her own, just as Alina had pointed out.

"I miss her."

The Ersansyr had no care to hide just how sad she was to think of her treasured friend,. Everything she should have hated, perhaps even more so than Alina, and yet... friends they had become, in spite of all the galaxy had to throw at them. She could see the kindness in her heart, the desire to help others, the bottomless patience and gentleness shown to her as a friend when she had stumbled her way into her home, half-mad with dehydration.

sith-red.png

"I'm not certain if she's just dead or gone, but if I know Sith they won't be forever."

She did not miss Damsy, not in the way Jenn seemed to. Then again, Alina still had her own memories to sort out about who was a friend, and who wasn't. Perhaps Damsy was closer than she currently thought. But she'll figure it out, eventually.

Just not now.

"You're going to leave after dinner, aren't you?"

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

enclavediv3.png

"I don't know. Maybe I'll go and see if I can find her, next. Go on a little tour of those I call friends among the Sith."

Even her grin could not hide how troubled she was with the whole situation. A clash of loyalties - loyalty to her friends, loyalty to the Enclave, loyalty to herself. Temptation and decisions, surrounding and haunting her. One day, it would be time for her to choose. Perhaps sooner that she liked, and with her hand forced. Suddenly, she found herself wondering just how pointless it was, for her to take such pains to maintain relations with those who would, one day, meet her on the field of battle - may they be Jedi or Sith.

But she had never given up on her friends before, and she would not begin now. When Alina asked her that question, she took one last sip of wine, set down the glass, and offered her a smile. A little wistful, but no less teasing.

"Most likely. The walls have ears, and for now, I would rather keep my people from learning of my enduring friendship with you, Alina. Not to mention how... dangerous Dromund Kaas can be for one so nascent with their powers, mh? But, I'd like to see you again, old friend. Maybe you can introduce me to Quinn one of these days? I never had the pleasure, although you mentioned her when we first met. If you would have me, of course."

sith-red.png

"If you find her, tell her I said hi. And to stop by Kaas some time. I might have a job or two for her."

There were few who knew Sithspawning as well as Damsy Callat Damsy Callat did. She'd be a welcome addition to the plans Alina had for Dromund Kaas, if she was willing, of course. Still, her smile saddened just a little. She understood, but she was still somewhat saddened by the fact her friend would leave. "I'm sure Quinn would love to meet you. We'll leave out you tried to kill me when we first met, though honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she thinks that's how I make all my friends. I've made a couple that way, after all."

She lifted her glass, smiled wider. They were plans for the future, at least.

"To your health."

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

enclavediv3.png

"I'll be sure to pass the message along if I find her. Last I saw her, she was in some... dustball of a planet. I will have to consult flight records."

The Ersansyr remembered nearly dying of dehydration there, too. There was a reason why she avoided arid climates these days - something that would undoubtedly come back to bite her one day. But, for now, her attention remained focused on Alina. Jenn hardly needed Force Sense in order to tell that her old friend, for all of her vampiric glory, was sad to see her go. Offering her a warm smile, those luminescent eyes of hers seemed all the more comforting as she spoke. "Oh, we'll meet again, Alina, be sure of that. You need at least one Mandalorian in your life, just as I need at least one Sangnir!" Light-hearted as it was, there was a genuine sense of care behind her words. Most would have shown disgust, anger, or perhaps outright levelled a blaster at an old friend when learning of what they had become. But not Jenn.

A chuckle escaped her when Alina mentioned their first encounter, in what felt like... another lifetime. "Funny, that. I met a Jedi, not too long ago. Not quite as dramatic as how you and I first met, but my revolver was levelled, and I chose to speak instead of fighting when I realized she was married - just as it went with you. Time passes, but I'm still just as much of a bleeding heart, I suppose. Didn't feel right to take you from Quinn, back then. Not that I could have, you beat me fair and square, but... I'm happy for you. Truly." What started as an amusing anecdote concerning the parallels between her meeting with Alina and her more recent encounter with a certain Jedi turned far more sincere and heartfelt at the end.

There was but a sliver of wine left in her glass, but she raised it nonetheless, meeting her friend's smile with one of her own.

"And to yours."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom