Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Old friends reunited

enclavediv3.png

Objective: Reunite with an old friend. Enjoy lunch together.
Equipment: Beskar'gam I Blaster Pistol I Blaster Carbine I Deflector Shield
Tags: [ Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru ]

"What can I say? I guess I'm just irresistible. Sith want me."

It felt... good, to be able to trade banter with Alina about a situation she normally found so stressful. Her friend's grin was quite contagious, and soon, her own lips curled into a mischievous grin - not that her friend could tell with the helmet in the way. A reminder of how tightly she clung to the ways of her people, perhaps... or how dearly she valued the Sangnir, to hold her among those she felt comfortable being around without the glare of the Y visor. And when she found herself called troublesome, the Mandalorian gave the knight a little curtsy, evidently pleased with herself. Perhaps she was more alike the rest of her kind than she thought: she certainly held a fondness for people's attention.

"You say troublesome, but all I am hearing is charming. As for your other question... mh, let's see. The Jedi? Oh, she would be mad. My people? Probably toss me out and call me a traitor, every last one of them. I think that makes about all of them, but, who knows! Maybe I'll meet other dashing new people to disappoint with my choice of company for a dinner party."

sith-red.png

"Oh I'm sure some do."

That wouldn't be too surprising. Alina was certain there was someone, or someones, that Jenn had lured in. Likely more so now that she was a form of a siren. That thought brought a chuckle to Alina before she nodded. Smirked. "Stick around here and you might. If there are those who won't kill you for breathing, of course. No telling what the other Sith might do. But this is my world for the time being, so, naturally, you're at least safe for the time being."

So long as Alina was aware, of course. She couldn't see and stop everything after all.

"You really always put yourself in so much danger. What would you like for dinner? I don't tend to eat much more than people these days."

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

enclavediv3.png

Objective: Banter with an old friend. Enjoy lunch together.

Well, that was a difficult thing or her to process. She already had a lover, after all, and cheating on Sam was about the last of her desires. Still, the thought of being desired by Sith was... positively exhilarating. Luring people was its own fun, to be sure, but the idea of having beings of such raw power wrapped around her finger? It was tempting enough to give her pause. Being adored, cherished, worshipped by more than mere sycophants...

What's gotten into me?

As quickly as the thought came to her, Jenn came to her senses, more than a little shocked at where her thoughts had gone to drift. It... couldn't just be Alina's fault, now could it - blaming it all on her would be selfish and irresponsible. The desire she felt for a family of her own was pure, but her longing for attention, for people to devote themselves to her... that was far less wholesome indeed. She had to escape this line of thought, and fast. And what better way to do so than to keep on bantering with her dear friend?

"Danger's the spice of life, Alina. I may spend a lot of time in my Forge these days, hammering away and pouring my energy into creating things rather than breaking them, but there is nothing quite like the rush I feel during those encounters. Darth Metus could've killed me with ease when I walked into his home, if he so wished. And so could you, really, I mean- this is Dromund Kaas. I'd tell you it's fun, but I suppose it's... more than that. It's a thrill, exquisite and revitalizing. Reminds you why you are alive!"

The offer to pick what the two of them would eat for dinner did, however, give her pause. The fact that her Sangnir friend devoured people more than anything else hardly surprised her - and in the back of her mind, she knew it should have horrified her. But, then again... the both of them were monsters. She was merely a more innocuous creature, yet to develop into her powers and use them to satisfy her own cravings.

"Then let's go for a compromise. I am hungering for some quality cuts of meat like you wouldn't believe!"

sith-red.png

"I didn't realize you were such an adrenaline junkie. Though, I suppose that fits." Alina had herself a little laugh at that. Mandalorians were all about combat and the hunt as far as she'd learned. What better place for an adrenaline junkie to thrive? Meat, though. That could do. A good wine was all Alina would need to sate her own thirst. The kind she'd keep for herself, of course. Couldn't go giving away the Anima enriched liquid to one who didn't need it.

"There's a restaurant that recently opened I'm curious on. We'll order in."

They could at least expect the meal ready by the time they arrived at the estate. "How long do you plan to stay, by the way?"

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

enclavediv3.png

Objective: Banter with an old friend.

Jenn turned to give her friend a light-hearted slap to the shoulder at that, chuckling all the while. "Don't say it like that, it makes me sound like a fiend!"

The two of them must have made a bizarre sight, to be sure. A Mandalorian with no love for the Sith... and a Sith with no love for the Mandalorians, walking the streets of Dromund Kaas together and enjoying a pleasant conversation. Friends, in spite of their differences and the inevitable result they would eventually lead to. One of the two acknowledging the inevitability of such a fate, with the other seeking to disrupt her own mind, to flee from the notion of fighting a woman she cared for dearly.

But friends they remained, nonetheless. Jenn's thoughts wandered once more, if in a... different direction. Was she truly a thrill-seeker? Every encounter with the Sith was made out of necessity, honor, and now, friendship. Here she was, the heir to a long and noble House of warriors, braving fate and challenging death itself by stepping foot onto Dromund Kaas, chasing hope- chasing the rumors of a friend long gone returned to life. And when that friend asked her how long she sought to stay on that world, she gave a slow roll of her shoulders.

"I'll be honest, I didn't think that far. All I could think about was... the need to find you, I suppose. See it for myself - if you truly did live or not. Or, well, un-live? Sorry, I'm not... the most knowledgeable woman around when it comes to something like this."

Perhaps it would be a mistake to stay for longer than a day or two, and yet, she could not deny the allure behind such a notion. The ferocious warrior, now made wiser by the years, had certainly missed her friend.

sith-red.png

"Aren't you, though?"

And not even as a joke or a tease. Alina still smiled. She wasn't being mean, at least in her own mind. She knew Sithspawn that didn't like to accept what they were. And Jenn certainly was no longer human. She did laugh, though, at the question. Smirked just a bit. "I am very unalive now, yes. The woman I plan to marry ripped apart reality to save me from death, and I couldn't be happier to be alive. I am pleased to see you are just as alive. Or at least, you understand."

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

enclavediv3.png

"Well, I haven't... eaten anyone yet, for a start, or used my pleasant voice or my alluring song to do nefarious, self-serving deeds. I'd say I'm a long way from a fiend, still. Maybe even downright pleasant."

Jenn crossed her arms and huffed. Was it even a jest? Was her friend genuine? Was her denial genuine, or merely denial? So many questions, and none of them good. She was still coming to terms with the fact that she was no longer human, that she was the member of a species borne exclusively of Sith Alchemy: her rebirth had been engineered by the Sith, and that disquieting reality made it difficult for her to accept what she had become. She was Mando'ade, not some... alchemist's creation!

She had to change the flow of conversation again. The very thought made her sick to her stomach. No matter how much she enjoyed her new existence, she had never agreed to become Ersansyr, and the memory of her time in the tank was... just as hazy as it was traumatic. "So, your... wife-to-be brought you back from the dead. Did you, uh, you know... marry her? That's quite the act of love, that. Some might just say beautiful. Or a perversion of the natural order, if we decide to ask the Jedi, which- let's not."

sith-red.png

"Death took a lot from me. My mind, I mean. I remember everything I feel for Quinn, but others.. The emotions they bring are wrong. I need to sort that out, piece together what had been lost before I think of marrying Quinn and bringing that to her. She'd already given years of her life just to bring me back." Years that would end up being moot if Alina decided to share her blood and change Quinn. And that was a whole different topic to broach with Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin at a different time. They had enough on their plates.

"But, once I have figured all that out, I certainly plan to marry her."

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

enclavediv3.png

Well, that explains a few things.

Jenn's own worries were all but forgotten in favor of the heartache and sympathy she felt for her friend. Love... had always been a sacred notion for her, even before she abandoned her ways as a zealot. Even now, she remembered her first encounter with Alina, and how moved she had been by the revelation that her quarry, for all of her faults... truly did love someone dearly. No matter how evil and depraved the Sith proved to be through their actions, the simple knowledge that they could hold on to love had colored Jenn's perception of their people.

"I wish you two all the best", spoke the Ersansyr softly, her voice practically a melody of its own as she uttered the words with care - and a great deal of warmth. "Love... is a beautiful thing. Perhaps the most beautiful thing in this galaxy of ours." This was not the time to lament her own woes, her desire to be adored by many, cherished and given all the attention and affection she craved. The thought of Alina being granted the joys of marriage brought a smile to her lips, which soon turned mischievous. The Mandalorian turned her helmet-clad head towards her friend, her grin all too easy to hear in her voice.

"I'm getting an invitation, though, right?"

sith-red.png

"Of course. Hopefully it won't cause too many problems for you." That would be the only real issue with it all. A Mandalorian at a Sith wedding in this day and age would surely be a sight to see. And one that would pull many eyes. Her anonymity wouldn't last for much longer if she hung around the Sith, especially here on Kaas. The estate came into view. The royal estate, no less. Her old home had been razed at the end of the Sith Empire.

And the vault she was making would be better suited here.

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

enclavediv3.png

"You said it yourself, you've got... your recollection of self to handle before you marry Quinn. Which gives me time to figure it out. Worst comes to worst, I'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

A dismissive shrug followed, Jenn acting as if she was hardly bothered by the thought of becoming an outcast. The thought was a little... odd, to be sure, but then again, a Mandalorian at a Sith's wedding was an exceptional occasion in its own right - and one that made her chuckle to herself, oh-so very enamored with the idea. Here, on Dromund Kaas, she found the power of her wants outweighing her rational thoughts. Walking along the streets of a city that would visit only death upon her, if not for Alina's presence, had an odd way of reminding her of just how ferocious she had once been, how tightly she clung to rigid dogma in a futile battle against her own feelings.

Never before had she considered the notion of being Sith. Had it been anywhere else, and suggested by anyone else, the Mandalorian might have just - taken her pistols from their holsters and started blasting. But here, in this "holy world", she felt the siren's song of her own desires seducing her... it could all be hers, she realized. Her wildest dreams could be made a reality through the Dark Side of the Force.

sith-red.png

"True. Maybe you'll even decide to join me by then."

It wasn't hard to sense the pull and temptation Jenn felt. Her thoughts were wild, erratic. Enough that Alina could at least feel the emotions with them. Perhaps she could convince Jenn to be Sith. Likely not this day, but something they could work on little by little. For now, she nodded to her house guard as they passed by and entered the estate. It wasn't a long walk to the dining room, and food was already being served.

By more skeletons, of course.

"Sit where you like."

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

enclavediv3.png

"I wouldn't bet on it, in spite of your silver tongue!"

Oh, stars, she hoped she was right. That the depths of her desire would not triumph over her resolve, that she would... be more than just a slave to her impulses. She could see the way Alina looked at her, how she gauged her, buy'ce or not! Could her friend sense the turmoil within her, the mad desire to be some beloved queen with crowds of adoring servants following in her wake? If she could, then it would make things a lot harder on her as far as resisting the influence went.

At least the royal estate itself offered no small amount of distraction for her, from the guards to the gilding, without forgetting the... somewhat unsettling sight of skeletons attending menial tasks, even here. Slightly unnerved as she was, Jenn sat on the other side of the dining table, so that she may keep eye contact with her host as they ate.

"How'd you come to rule such a place, anyhow?"

sith-red.png

The skeletons stood nearby, always watching and waiting. They were clean, practically glistening. Hygiene was important, and properly tended to they could be cleaner than even droids. It's why Alina started this process. One of the reasons, at least. She lifted up a glass filled with a deep red wine. Her own, of course. The kind that wouldn't be shared, but another skeleton did step forward to offer Jenn the kind that would work for her.

"Fortune, I suppose. It was a position given because of my family's long history on this world, and one I intend to make sure everyone knows I'm worthy of."

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

enclavediv3.png

Objective: Banter with an old friend. Enjoy a courteous dinner.

The skeletons proved to be a rather... unnerving choice of servants. Then again, Jenn supposed that their status as unliving creatures meant they could not share any secrets: even droids could be tampered with, made to record everything they saw, or develop a consciousness of their own. The unliving thralls were beyond such worries. And when one such skeleton approached to offer her a glass of wine, the Mandalorian was suddenly reminded of the presence of her buy'ce, removing it once more with the characteristic hiss of depressurization, laying it down on the table before reaching towards the glass- lifting towards her friend in a toast.

"To your fortune, then, Alina."

sith-red.png

"To our collective fortunes."

Alina raised her glass in turn, smiling still as she took a sip of her own drink. The refresh of anima was a welcome pulse through her maw, but she didn't linger much on that. Instead, she leaned forward, watched Jenn as the food was plated out for her and her alone. Alina had no need to eat real food. "Do let me know what you think. I'm actually testing a new recipe I found in town."

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

enclavediv3.png

Objective: Banter with an old friend. Enjoy a courteous dinner. Get shit-faced.

And so it was that the Mandalorian guest of Dromund Kaas gave her friend a smile, a toast with her glass, and a... very, very conservative sip from the beverage. After all, Jenn remained keenly aware of her rather poor alcohol tolerance... from her days as a human. Now that she was a proud daughter of the tides, a Songbird, as the Sith called her people, a single glass of wine would be enough to make her completely and utterly drunk! A good thing, then, that she had trained her palate as a result, and become something of a budding sommelier, capable of appreciating the intricacies and aromas of the wine in a way most would assume Mandalorians entirely incapable of achieving.

"You are?" asked the Sithspawn with a polite nod, cutting into the meat with her knife and bringing the bite over to her lips for a taste, all too blissfully unaware that she was shifting without realizing it. Her teeth were worthy of a predator's now, more akin to a shark's chompers than anything else! To say nothing of the tantalizing glow of her eyes, drawing in most onlooker's gazes with their allure - otherworldly, and beautifully terrifying.

sith-red.png

"If you mean me cooking it, no. But I am curious how it tastes. Not all my guests will be Sangnir after all, and while I might not be able to taste food I would like it to taste good for them." At least most food tasted more dull than it had before her transformation. Without the rush of anima, most food tasted unseasoned at best, like water at worst. There was some sadness there, but Alina wouldn't trade what she got for anything.

"Though, by the change I'll take it you are enjoying it?"

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

enclavediv3.png

Objective: Banter with an old friend. Enjoy a courteous dinner. Get shit-faced.

"Does that make me your food taster of sorts? Or a gourmet rating foods for you to curate your menu?"

There was such mirth in her voice, the Ersansyr visibly taking a great deal of pleasure in the conversation, the sliver of normalcy the two of them enjoyed together clearly appreciated. The feeling of that cut of meat practically melting so deliciously in her mouth was divine, the meat so very tender indeed... a hum of appreciation escaped the Mandalorian, setting down her fork back down and giving her friend a nod. What a surprise, that such a fierce warrior proved to be something of a sommelier- and a gourmet as well. A woman of hidden depths indeed...

But when Alina mentioned a change, she furrowed her brows. "The change?" asked the Ersansyr, confusion in her voice.

sith-red.png

"More or less. That can be your Sith title. Sith Taster." That'd be a fun little twist on the whole Sith thing. A little joke, of course. If she wanted to make Jenn into a Sith it wouldn't be as a mere taster. Though, she did raise a brow right up.

"You're awfully unaware of so much of yourself. I don't mind you feeling so relaxed around me, but you should keep some track of the fact you're now in your true form, since you seem to want to hide it."

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom