Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

oh my.

I just saw an interview with Harrison Ford and they asked him if the rumors that most if not all of the original actors are returning for episode 7 is true or not. His reply with that grin he is famous for. "Well they are mostly true yes, and that's all i can say for now" I was noticing something also. the amount of time that has passed for the actors since episode 4 applied latterly to the star wars timeline would place the 7th somewhere in the later part of the eu novels. Perhaps the new jedi order, or legacy of the force, or fate of the jedi. And the actors would be the appropriate ages for these rules. And they have announced that J.J. Abrams will be directing it and John Williams will of course be producing the music. Thoughts? feelings on getting to see the classic characters portrayed as we know them and imagine them. because i know for me when i see Han solo i see Harrison Ford, when i think about Luke Skywalker i see Mark Hammil etc

Link please ? Yes sadly J.J. Abrams will be directing it and unfortunately John Williams would not be producing the music. I read it somewhere about John Williams but I need to find the link again. And the original characters from the original trilogy (Han, Luke, Leia) was said that they would only appear for only a brief time. One bothersome rumor was that they would be making an original story aka swapping something from the known EU from the books with a new one from the movie which would be shit if it becomes true.

No link. I caught it on the tv, witch is going in the background. why would john Williams not be scoring it? and i seriously hope they don't destroy the eu and remake everything. there are plenty of movie worthy stories within the eu

Flint Pherson

F
The new movie will be an 'Original' story. Sorry EU Fans. But this (IS) J.J. in the directors chair. Remember, he helped to remake the Star Trek franchise into (something new). Guess what! Remember the Spock cameo? That original character who helped to transition from the old to the new? ...Yep. So say hello to Han, Luke, and Leia. Alternate Universe Style! Woo woo woo woo.

Things are about to get wonky! The Timeline diverges here.

Tanis Val'dorn

Servant of Shadows
I wish they would just get it over with and make some live action movies about the Old Republic. Revan and Malak perhaps? SOMETHING to do with the Rakata for sure.

The Mandalorian Wars would make an awesome movie for sure though due to how much action packed it is but even though I am a massive mandofanboy I'd really love to see a Thrawn trilogy. I know I am dreaming but just imagine a movie about the Thrawn trilogy perfectly adapted Q.Q

Netherworld

oh, maan, I'd sell my soul to see the KotORs made into movies. I love(d) those games, replayed them a thousand times. they have a better story to them than the original movies, IMHO. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom