Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh Lorrd [The Primeval Dominion of Lorrd]

Zola

Knight of the Obsidian Order
Objective: C, Stealin' yo Acolytes
Allies: None
Enemies: [member="Dex Torture"] [member="Darth Azurea"] [member="Mullarus"]
Gear: Zeyd-cloth robe, lightsaber, Confessor's whip
10/20

Darth Zola blinked ferociously at the Sith boy. She had been zapped by his Force lightning, but she certainly was not down for the count yet, and she resented the implication. Their fight had been invigorating, and the Dark Jedi Knight had not sparred with an opponent this worthy in some time. If he was the raven-haired Sith's apprentice, he wouldn't be for long. The young man had innate talent. He would be one to watch in the ranks of the One Sith.

"I most certainly will not yield to you, boy," said the Hapan in a disdainful tone. "We will finish our duel."

Her narrowed brown eyes flashing to [member="Darth Azurea"], she added, "If your girlfriend stays back and does not interfere."

Zola twirled her red blade once, and resumed the opening stance of Makashi. Suddenly, without any sort of warning, a stranger came flying into the room with his lightsaber blazing. For some reason, he completely ignored her and went straight for the Sith boy. The faintest trace of a smirk crossed Zola's face.

And here I'm the crazy cultist.

Objectice C: The Slave Pits
Allies: Darth Azurea
http://starwarsrp.net/user/8454-darth-azurea/http://starwarsrp.net/user/8454-darth-azurea/ | Darth Pyrrhus | [member="Dex Torture"] (Kinda)
Enemies: Darth Zola
Post 11 of 20

Mullarus couldn't help but smile as she stood back up to keep fighting. A sincere smile, not a grin out of arrogance or amusement. A smile as if she had just confessed her love to him. Mullarus gave his vibrosword a twirl and prepared to resume the duel.

Until he heard another lightsaber ignite nearby, followed by some yelling, which caused the hairs on his arms to stand fast. Quickly turning his head away from Zola, he saw a humanoid figure darting toward him, bearing a gold-bladed saberstaff.

What the kark?!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuQUEz8gkyw[/youtube]​

The new foe's appearance startled and surprised Mullarus, causing him to leap backward about ten feet, a swathe of yellow striking through the air he was just standing in. The young man landed on his feet, now realizing he was outnumbered, assuming this new foe was an ally of Zola's. Yet, Mullarus could faintly feel the man's aura through the Force. Unlike the woman's, his felt very...Sith?

"You!" Mullarus yelled, pointing his sword at the newcomer, "Who do you think you are striking at me while my back is turned to you?!" He seemed bewildered at the man's action, "If you wish your turn with me, then come! You stand before me, and I before you, eyes locked, swords drawn...unless you would rather stand aside and let your master and I continue with our duel that you so foolishly interrupted."

Objective: A
Allies: [member="Jun Nez"] | [member="The Traveler"] | [member="Orkamaat"] | [member="Darth Voracitos"] | [member="50H31"] | [member="Lord Ajihad"] | [member="Mikkel Markov"]
Enemies: N/A
[05/20]

The amount of dialogue being exchanged between the two parties had continued to grow as more people filled the room. Through these talks, the servants which brought food and drink were hardly noticeable. In fact they were so subtle that even Anja didn't notice when began to draw a holdout pistol, then another, and then the rest. Soon the trays they carried fell to the ground in an orchestra of sounds. The oldest of the wise leaders grew pale, his lips formed a frown and his smooth face wrinkled slightly.

"It's unfortunate that you feel into this trap," his voice was coarse and his words cold. The lot of them were surrounded on all sides by armed personnel, soldiers or assassins whom had disguised themselves as members of the staff. More so, however, the other wise leaders remained silent.

Without further delay, perhaps to be sure that they were not given an edge, the man rose his arm, before pulling it back down and giving the order to fire...

[3/20]
Allies: [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="The Traveler"] [member="Darth Voracitos"] [member="50H31"] [member="Mikkel Markov"] [member="Orkamaat"] [member="Jun Nez"]
Enemies: Lorrd Peoples

It wasn't until a few of the last servants began to draw their pistols that the Demon's Fist knew what was about to happen. Cursing his unattentiveness, Ajihad stood up, defiantly defending the Host Lord with his own body. However, he would not just sit there and wait for his execution. He closed his eyes, using the force both to focus and to see. He reached out throughout the room, and would crush the barrels of the servants' guns. When they pulled their triggers to fire, the slugs would not fire. Instead, all of the would-be assassins' guns would explode in their hands.

Hands and arms were now blown off everywhere, causing a good deal of screaming throughout the room. Ajihad frowned. The pathetic thralls were making much more noise than what was necessary, causing his irritation. He raised a loosely open hand, and the servants would begging clutching their throats as they choked. He then clenched his fist, and broke the necks of the idiot servants. The room was filled with so many snapping and popping noises, that it sounded like a bowl of Rice Crispies.

The Demon's Fist drew a cloth, dabbing at his now-sweaty forehead. The display of power he had just presented had taken a lot out of him. After wiping his brow, the assassin headed over to the door. He bolted it shut, as well as propping several miscellaneous objects up against it. This would hopefully give his kinsmen time to "negotiate" before more guards arrived.

Mikkel Markov

Exemplar of the Bleeding Sun
[2/20]
Objective:
A
Allies: [member="Jun Nez"] [member="Darth Voracitos"] [member="The Traveler"] [member="Mishk"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Orkamaat"] [member="50H31"]

Looks like the leaders of Lorrd had a plan after all, Mikkel though to himself. Question is, how much do they know about ours?

Mikkel had to act quick, Lorrd forces may have been tipped off by workers in the building he set up on and may very well be on their way. Taking aim at who he assumed to be the leader in the conference room, Mikkel fired twice before the first shot impacted the window. The window shattered as the rounds penetrated into the room but did not fall, making it difficult for Mikkel to confirm his kill. Regardless, Mikkel fired off the remaining 8 shots in his magazine at the original locations of the rest of the Lorrd negotiation team.

As Mikkel reached for a second magazine, the roof access door behind him burst open and a squad of Lorrd security personnel surrounded Mikkel. "Drop your weapons and stand up slowly, hands on the back of your head!," shouted the commanding officer. Acting in compliance, Mikkel disarmed himself and slowly stood up, activating a homing beacon under his glove while doing so. Mikkel turned towards the soldiers, smiling under his helmet.

Objective A
Location: Within the Conference Room engaging in a colossal meltdown.
People: [member="Anja Aj'Rou"], [member="Mikkel Markov"], [member="Lord Ajihad"], [member="Orkamaat"], [member="50H31"], [member="Jun Nez"], [member="The Traveler"], [member="Mishk"]
Post 4/20

The fat man's eye twitched as this pathetic fool could so blatantly think he could simply kill the most recent bogey man in Lorrdian history. An uneducated move to the extreme spectrum of sheer terrifying stupidity. Barrels burst, and the Lorrdian servants who weren't his slaves, began to die at the hands of the Assassin, an impressive feat perhaps, but not enough for the Darth to notice that anything at all was happening. A moment later, precognition alerted him that a sniper bullet was aimed for the speaker's head.

Just as the windows shattered, the bullet would not hit its mark, as the will power of Voracitos had summoned the speaker's body directly in front of his own, his violet orbs penetrating deeply into his petrified brown ones.

"That's not what I meant by going on, filth. Now I'm going to have to eat you." Spittle flew from his mouth onto the face of the old man. Drawing him closer, one meaty hand reached out and grasped the floating man, tightly between his shoulder and throat, squeezing down slowly as he did so.

"Where's. My. Money." The emphasis on each word, elicited squirming from the wretched 'leader', as the Primeval guards came in to resolve the situation, as mayhem took the room. His mouth moved in such a perverse way, as to suggest that he might actually snatch a bite out of the man at any moment.

Objective A
Location conference room
Folks near by [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Mikkel Markov"] [member="Darth Voracitos"] [member="50H31"] [member="Orkamaat"]
Post 5/20

----------------------------------------------

The meeting was progressing fast. The many words were spoken with both malice, regret and spite. When power was threatened it was after all natural to defend it and when the ambush was revealed Mishk was not as surprised as most others in the room. The was the mark of Balagoth over the assembled and he sensed his blessing starting to fall upon one after another.

Mishk did not act on this the way the others did. Instead he made sure the meeting would be legitimate in the eyes of the gods. Because that was all that mattered. Everything else was of no meaning. without the faith of the rift conquering new worlds held no meaning and regardless of the petty squabble of earthly powers that was burrowing itself through the mortal minds inside the room.

He truly believed that the host lord was acting on the will of the gods and that these so called wise men were insolent heretics for trying to stop the process. The crusade of the Primevil must not be made into a simple butchery without meaning. The words of the gods must be spread to give it all a purpose.
He rose onto the floor with the fighting taking place around him.

I believe in Sargon, the Tongueless Speaker. The one who separated shadow from darkness.
I believe in Nogras, first of Sargon, the Starmaker. The light from which all other light was made.
I believe in Balagoth, second of Sargon, the Dead One. In his shadow, that which is corruptible shall be reclaimed.
I believe in Halrormalenth, third of Sargon, the Broken Creator. His voice is the evidence of things seen and unseen.
I believe in the Primeval, the Host Lord, and the words of the Prophet. I wait for the Reclamation, when the stars shall give up their dead and all things will be re-made.

He spread his hands as if to embrace the entire room and as the fighting tore lives and minds around him he repeated the chant over and over again.

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkeDBwsIaZw&ab_channel=LondonGrammar​
Objective: Watch the apprentices duel
Allies: [member="Dex Torture"] [member="Mullarus"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Zola"]

For awhile, Darth Azurea merely watched the duel going on. It didn't appear that the other girl cared much for her presence, but also didn't fear it enough to take action. This brought a smile to her lips with the thought that the elementalist was full of bravado, frightened to face both Mullarus and Azurea together. Which would make sense because she was possibly outmatched, although the brunette Sith Knight didn't quite know how powerful the woman was.

And furthermore did she live down here in the slave pits?!? If so, what a wretched existence indeed. No wonder she was so angry.

Still, the girl entertained a conversation with Azurea as she fought with Pyrrhus's tall, dark-haired acolyte. "I know of the Primeval," she replied. "Very well in fact." Her jaw set rigidly with just the mere name of the Primeval due to her distressing memories of Ziost. But she pushed them away. "I often have business on Korriban, in fact. But I do not care, nor understand their religious beliefs. My religion is the One Sith."

Azurea's attention was drawn to a noise. Someone else was approaching, so fast that she finally ignited her own saber, more as a defense mechanism.

And here was Acolyte Torture, right on time!

Her lips curled in another close-mouthed smile. She shrugged in a seemingly innocent gesture, de-igniting her saber again, confident that the cards were stacked against the young elementalist now.

"Mullarus, bite your tongue! The firrerreo was only protecting me." She then turned to Dex Torture and nodded, in a respectful manner, letting him know his protective nature was welcome. She said in a softer voice: "Acolyte Torture, you may stand down."

Now that there was a pause in the fighting and silence in the darkened, underground chamber, Azurea stepped closer to Darth Zola. "So confident in your abilities," she said. "Dweller of the Pit, I have watched now and yes, you are strong. You could probably best the boy." She glanced over at Mullarus, whose pride may be wounded at that comment, but she only spoke based on the behavior she had witnessed.

She crossed her arms in front of her in a challenging, confident stance.

"But can you conquer them both?" Darth Azurea asked the girl, who at this point she assumed to be a Nightsister or other type of malevolent spellcaster.

50H31

Seeker of Enlightenment
Objective: Fulfill his mission
Present: @Mishk @Darth Voracitos [member="Mikkel Markov"] [member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Jun Nez"] [member="Orkamaat"] [member="The Traveler"]

Five-oh was not targeted by the men. Partially because, by all accounts, he had been in on this plan. He held up his hand. "Sorry, Fassan, but this is the part where it goes wrong, I believe."

"You would betray us! Bastard droid!"

The robot monk shook his head. "I shall fulfill my mission. It is to protect the people of Lorrd, and ensure their prosperity. Your sacrifice is the cost required, I'm afraid. I told you that brute force wouldn't win today. Hardly my fault when you don't listen."

Two f the soldiers approached him, guns pointed at him. His voice was calm, almost compassionate. "I helped form this resistance, and the other cells, remember?" He nodded. "Fassan dies and I assume command. We will fulfill the mission I was sworn. Protect the people. If you surredner now, I can further negotiate your safety. If not, then you die. I will rally what remains and use them to fulfill the mission, with or without your assistance. But first, the war must end. This world shall not," he said with conviction, "be soaked in blood, not as long as I exist to uphold that oath," he said gesturing to the whole of the room.

The necklace around neck detached, each golden orb hovering in the dull light, flying towards those that refused to lower their weapons. One orb aimed at each chest. A resounding crash, like a thundering gong. Then, the sounds of electrical pules pushing into the troopers through their cracked armor. The screams were loud. Three men, with guns stood beside the one leader left on the council. The head of medicine. He turned to him. "You will now become the head of this little insurgency. You will decry the horrors of war, and use your reputation as a healer and peace-maker to preserve the Lorrdian people. That is the correct tactical decision. That will allow me to fulfill my mission."

"And If I refuse,"

"Then this world gets it war, and its death," he said calmly. "I'm sorry it had to come to this, but, frankly, the Primeval desire this world, and that desire will not be satiated. If you want this to end without a massacre, to end without suffering, lower. Your. Weapons." He said, his metallic voice commanding more than requesting at this point. "You still have an opportunity to contest for an allowance to self-determine leadership on this world. Are you really willing to forsake your only chance to ensure peace, for your own pride?"

He ignored Fassan, who was too busy dealing with the Massive Sith in the hover chair to have a say in this. He was offering one last attempt at completing his mission to the Sage of Healers, the man of mercy. It was now in their hands.

Zola

Objective: C, Stealin' yo Acolytes
Enemies: [member="Dex Torture"] [member="Mullarus"] [member="Darth Azurea"]
11/20

Zola's brown eyes narrowed in irritation at the moniker. "Pit dweller?" she growled at the Sith Lady. She angrily gestured towards her rich zeyd-cloth robe.

"Do I look like some sort of vagabond to you?" Zola deactivated her saber for a moment, but kept her grip on it, her thumb caressing the switch.

"My name is Darth Zola," she told the group. "I am an expert in cultic studies. I heard about the creatures that are said to haunt this place and I came here to research them."

Her gaze panned from one apprentice to the other, then back to the Sith Lady.

"I was enjoying my duel with the boy," she admitted, flashing Mullarus a dark grin. It quickly turned into an insolent pout. "Until it was so rudely interrupted." Here, Zola gave a careless shrug. "But I can best both apprentices easily. If both of them feel like sacrificing their pride today, then let the three of us dance."

Allies: Jun Nezhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/8470-jun-nez/http://starwarsrp.net/user/8470-jun-nez/ | 50H31 | Mishk | The Traveler Anja Aj'Rou Orkamaa Darth Voracitos
Enemies: N/A
[04/20]

" You fools" he roared as he lept from his seat, his blades in hand as he began to slice through the armed assailants. He cut hands and elbows off and let them fall in place, the room swiftly became a blood bath as the would be assassins failed in their task of terminating the Primeval delegation.

" Upon the weary eyes shall be war, who shall be followed by pestilence, in his wake shall follow famine and low and behold as he follows all, upon the treads set before them, of the dying hours there shall sit death in all his glory and prominence. For eternity lies waiting and laid before the who hath not seen and thou who hast not heard. Upon the fallow fields shall be fertilized with the blood of the silent, the flesh of the lost and the bones of the soldier. Weep now for your destiny is at hand" he said as he wiped his blade across the sleeve of a soldier to clean them.

" you have damned yourselves and brought destruction to Lorrd, salvage what you can in your final hours." he placed Barithrix close enough to [member="Darth Voracitos"] gelatinous neck for him to feel the heat that resonated in the blade " Despoiler, long have i watched you consume with unyielding appetite, first the slug destroys the sith Empire with his gluttony and now he weakens even deeper the chances of Lorrd to survive as a beacon of knowledge. Your currency matters not to me, nor your legacy of failure and sloth. Unhand the elder and let us put this madness behind us, he shall know in completeness the punishment he shall receive but in his suffering let him do good for Lorrd and his people" he said as he tightened his grip. He had no qualms of spilling the cellulite of the slug upon the earth, why loathe to turn on his allies the knowledge that was held in these great halls was far more valuable then he that was gluttony.

Objectice C: Almost fudged up
Allies: [member="Darth Azurea"] | [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] | [member="Dex Torture"]
Post 12 of 20

Wait, he was what!?

The young man's anger turned to confusion. This is Azurea's apprentice?! Well why the kark did he attack me?! I wasn't threatening his master at all! Regardless, Mullarus looked on the optimistic side and figured: At least he didn't kill me, I guess...

While he was able to hold his own against Zola, his pride was uninjured upon Azurea claiming he would have been bested by her. If this woman was a Darth like she claimed, it would make sense that an apprentice such as Mullarus would end up on the bottom. However, both he and Acolyte Torture could probably take her down. It would be unhonorable, but if she asks for it, like she clearly is now, where's the harm in that?

Mullarus scoffed at Zola's display of either arrogance or confidence, then turned to his fellow acolyte, "Acolyte Torture, is it? Forgive me, I did not realize you were one of us. Your...attack surprised me. What do you say we fight her side-by-side now? Your saberstaff would come in handy."

Objective C: The Two Apprentice
Allies: |[member="Darth Azurea"] | [member="Mullarus"]|
Enemy: [member="Darth Zola"]

Murderous eyes turned warm again as Dex retracted his weapon and gave a respective nodded to his master. The young acolyte had almost made an grave mistake in attacking a fellow apprentice, but he now knew his enemy, and her tongue was a vile one.

"Take us both on huh" dex repeated as his scoul locked in on the Dark Jedi Knight woman, he wasn't particularly keen on teamwork but there was something sinister about [member="Darth Zola"]. He watched her movements and her eloquence with the saber hilt, she was obviously skilled and if his master allowed it she would make a great test of Dex's new skills.

"Master may I grant her wishes of suffering?" Dex asked while reigniting one of the blades of his saberstaff and entering his juyo stance, then turning to [member="Mullarus"] with a smile of his own he spoke again

"Who said it was just two of us?" as his eyes flashed gold for a second and his entire body started to vibrate uncontrollably.

"Doppelganger"

Suddenly Dex's body gleamed a bright gold aura and once it disappeared there stood a perfect clone of himself beside them. While handing over one of his vibroblades to the copy of himself he spoke again

"Shall we get this party started then?"

Objective A
Location: Within the Conference Room engaging in a colossal meltdown.
People: [member="Anja Aj'Rou"], [member="Mikkel Markov"], [member="Lord Ajihad"], [member="Orkamaat"], [member="50H31"], [member="Jun Nez"], [member="The Traveler"], [member="Mishk"]
Post 5/20

Once more the Master of Gluttony was unphased by the shenanigans of the others, his eyes set deeply only upon this Fassan. He didn't know the man personally, only that he was Lorrdian, and old enough to remember the scourging heat of his past rule. Regardless of what his critics may have placed him upon, it was not his fault that his successors were faulty. When the Empire was under his Iron Grip, it may have not progressed forward as it did with Ashin (a truly monumental expansionist leader few could hope to match), but it did not collapse either. In fact, what control he held within the empire only increased, and consolidated. Although its governance was erratic and more decentralized than it had been in the previous dictatorships, it allowed the prosperous growth of commerce and the fruition of a few items of historic power. How uneducated, were his critics that pinned the blame for the fall of the Empire. It wasn't his fault, that his technological genius became the only means by which a clever assassin could subvert his control through death. Immediately after that point, when the touch of Voracitos was not present within the Empire, in his mind it collapsed. It bore the weight of his indulgence, but could not bear the weight of successive incompetence.

A brow raised on one side of his face, while the elder whimpered like the child he was, deep inside, when in the face of the nightmarish man before him, as The Traveler brought his blade to the former Shadow Emperor. Many fools had pointed blades in the face of the Dark Lord, and each were successively more monumentally disappointed in their ineffectiveness.

"My sovereignty of this world is absolute. This is my slave. It was upon my death, not my life, that the empire died, because it was intrinsically connected to my well being. The state of this world too, is intrinsically tied to the ultimatum that you drop your blade," His hand squeezed so tightly upon the shoulder of the old man, bones cracked, "Step back," His Throne turned to face him, while the elder shrilly screeched in agony, "And re-evaluate the severity of your treason to the Primeval, in your... what is this? An attempt on my life or some such ridiculous nonsense? I already died once..." He rolled his eyes.

"Would you gander a try at it for me?" A sly smile erupted upon the mountainous face, as he leaned forward enough to press his neck into the blade, accepting the burns and all, his eyes dead-locked with the blade holder, showing just how little he cared about his qualms with him.

4 of 20
[member="Mishk"] [member="Darth Voracitos"] [member="Mikkel Markov"] [member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Jun Nez"] [member="Orkamaat"] [member="The Traveler"] [member="50H31"]

Jun Nez had been observed the servants and didn't realize what was happening before it was too late. In a moment he had risen his gun, pointing at the closest assailant. But before he could react, the rest of the room did. Those who didn't die from the guns exploding, the balls of death, the angry sith or stray bullets. Had soon a bullet planted between their eyes, after this happened, Jun Nez, looked at Anja for more orders, whereafter he began reloading his gun, and shifting his scanners from battlemode to his normal scanners.

Jun Nez were ready to react to any order Anja would give, including shooting the Sith, who seemed to try to kill the humongous sluglike person sitting on a throne across the room. *Da Bum* *Da Bum* *DA DA BUM BUM* the drums had appeared again and Jun Nez had to concentrate hard to not lose focus and his mind.

Allies: [member="Mishk"] | [member="Darth Voracitos"] | [member="Mikkel Markov"] | [member="Lord Ajihad"] | [member="Jun Nez"] | [member="Orkamaat"] | [member="The Traveler"] | [member="50H31"]
[06/20]

Anja didn't rise from her seat as those around her began to react to the sudden betrayal. Blood splattered across her cheek, one of the servants standing near her was swiftly slaughtered before they had a chance to react. Even then she still didn't budge as the chaos ensued. Moments later when the conflict subsided, she rose slowly from her seat, using her hand to wipe the blood from her face. Her eyes searched the room and took in the carnage before them. Then her eyes locked onto Voracitos who seemed intent on getting something out of the man

"He's an imposter," she said with little interest in the affair itself. "They wouldn't risk Lorrd so foolishly, even if we did die--we're hardly an army or fleet; the inevitable would remain." She walked around the table until she found herself on the other side, near the doorway where the servants came from. She looked up at the frame and followed it back down to the floor, checking to see if it was rigged with any traps, certainly whoever tried to have them killed wouldn't be careless as to try only one method should things go wrong. "Clearly we're at a disadvantage," her hand pressed the button, the door slid open without complications, revealing an empty corridor.

"If they haven't realized what happened yet, they will soon." She turned her head back to the others, "shouldn't we continue our negotiations?"

Elsewhere it seemed Mikkel had been captured, the man responsible for receiving his distress signal was Jun who Anja entrusted with the mission of retrieving him should that event come to pass.

Zola

Objective: C, Two for the price of one
Enemies: [member="Dex Torture"] [member="Mullarus"] [member="Darth Azurea"]
12/20

Her perfect white teeth gleaming in a malicious smile, Darth Zola ignited her blade with a snap-hiss. If she were nervous or frightened it did not show in her eyes, which burned brightly in the glow of her red blade. When one of the apprentices conjured up an illusion of himself, Zola cocked her head. She was familiar with the Sith spell that the apprentice cast, the Similfuturus. That form of magic was generally used to confuse an opponent. She had never seen anyone actually use his or her Doppleganger to fight, as the concentration it took was immense. One had to not only control the illusion, but also control the weapon through telekinesis. It wasn't an easy feat for sure, and she would be surprised to see the man pull it off.

The time to muse over the intricacies of Sith magic could wait. Right now, Darth Zola had two (possibly three) dance partners to tango with. Without another word, Zola took the opening stance of Makashi, and then quickly advanced in a line towards the apprentice with the saberstaff. The determined Hapan brought her saber around behind her so that it arced over her opponent's head, bringing it down vertically as she followed through. It was a quick, precise one-handed slash determined to keep her opponent on the defensive.

At the same time, her other hand shot out with a Force repulse aimed at Mullarus. If they wanted to play with her, they would find that she liked to play rough.

Mikkel Markov

Exemplar of the Bleeding Sun
[3/20]
Objective:
A
Allies: [member="Jun Nez"] [member="Darth Voracitos"] [member="The Traveler"] [member="Mishk"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Orkamaat"] [member="50H31"]

Mikkel stood still, watching as the security force slowly marched closer. Then, he noticed a blip on his HUD, indicating something was about to strike him from above. Looking up, Mikkel noticed his lightsaber falling from the sky and pointed up to it, momentarily distracting the Lorrd squad. A moment was all he needed. Mikkel reached up and grabbed his lightsaber, activated the longer of the dual phases, and spun it around himself in a circle. The security force had approached to just further than 3 meters from Mikkel, giving him the chance to fatally strike them all in one sweep.

"One day I'll actually train with this," Mikkel muttered as he stuck the orange lightsaber into his pack. As he broke down his rifle and packed it away, Mikkel heard his ship descend to the rooftop as it uncloaked. Mikkel entered through the hangar and climbed up to the cockpit where an Echo in basic Agent armor moved over to the copilot seat. "I'd have shot them myself if they hadn't moved in so close," the Echo said. "Thought you'd know what to do if I just dropped you that."

Mikkel nodded and opened an encrypted channel through the ship's communication system in attempt to contact those still in the conference room. [OOC: If you don't understand the following line you aren't meant to]
Code:
1080808888880 108880 108888 108088888880 . 108888 108088888880 . 10 100880 1088 108088888 1080808888880 . 108088880 10 10808888888 10808880 1080888880 10808088888880 . 1080808888880 1080888880 . 1080808888880 108880 1088 . 108088888 1088 100880 1080888880 1080808888880 108888 10 1080808888880 108888 1080888880 108088888 . 1080808888880 1088 10 108088880 10808088888888880 . 108888 . 10808088888888 10 108088888880 . 1080888888 10808888888 1080888880 10808088888880 108888 1008 108888 108088888 100880 . 1080888880 10808088888880 1088 10808888888 10808088888888 10 1080808888880 108 108880 . 10 108088888 1008 . 10808888888 10 108088888 . 108888 108088888 1080808888880 1080888880 . 1080808888880 10808888888 1080888880 1080808888888 100 10808888 1088 . 10 10808888888 1080888880 1080808888888 108088888 1008 . 1080808888880 108880 1088 . 108088888880 10 108088880 1088 . 1080808888880 108888 108088880 1088 . 108080888888888 1080888880 1080808888888 . 1008 108888 1008 10808088888888880 . 108888 . 108 10 108088888 . 1080888888 10808888888 1080888880 10808088888880 108888 1008 1088 . 1088 108080888888880 1080808888880 10808888888 10 108 1080808888880 108888 1080888880 108088888 . 108888 10880 . 108088888 1088 1088 1008 . 100 1088 10808088888888880 . 108880 1080888880 108088888880 1080808888880 . 10808888 1080888880 10808888888 1008 1080808888888888 . 10808088888888 108880 10 1080808888880 . 10 10808888888 1088 . 108080888888888 1080888880 1080808888888 10808888888 . 1080888880 10808888888 1008 1088 10808888888 108088888880 108080888888888880

Objectice C: Hwat
Allies: [member="Darth Azurea"] | [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] | [member="Dex Torture"] | Other Dex Torture
Post 13 of 20

Mullarus had to do a double take when he suddenly turned to his right and saw two acolytes standing beside him. A two versus one felt wrong to him, but three now? Now it was completely unfair. How was this a good test of one's skill in battle when you have two crutches to lean on?

Zola came after them. He expected her to launch some form of attack at him. This time, it was a Repulse. Mullarus saw it, had some time to react, but instead let it hit him, being blown away about a dozen feet. If Azurea's apprentice wanted to fight, he can fight. But he is not going to rely on his help as much. Mullarus handled the woman alone for a time, if Torture is true Sith, so can he.

Mullarus landed on his back away from the other two, standing slowly and beginning to slowly circle Zola and Dex as they dueled. He acted as if he were searching for an opening, when really, he was only observing.

He now saw why Azurea was not interfering.

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Objective C: Find something shiny
Allies: [member="Dex Torture"] [member="Mullarus"]

"Of course, Apprentice Torture," Darth Azurea said, giving permission for Dex to attack. "The girl apparently longs for suffering and pain. Who are we to deny her?"

When the gold-skinned humanoid created an illusion of himself, she smirked with pride. Very clever indeed. But the succubus was stronger and furiously attacked, not only her apprentice, but also Darth Pyrrhus's acolyte, Mullarus, who by now, had to have been tired and drained of stamina. And sure enough, with a blast of Telekinesis, she sent the tall, dark-haired human flying to land near the chamber wall on his back.

Darth Azurea strode over, reaching out a hand to help him up, but he scrambled to his feet. Mullarus would see Azurea's gaze fixate on a point directly behind him.

On the wall were those strange markings again, the ones she saw in the tunnels earlier.

She went over to inspect them, and with a gloved hand, ran her fingers up the surface, tracing the inscription. After she had examined the entire set of markings, she found a peculiar groove in the stone wall. With a tenative hand, she skimmed the area of the groove, until she hit something hard and metal.

Something was inside there, and Darth Azurea was determined to find out what it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom