Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh Lorrd [The Primeval Dominion of Lorrd]

Objective: A
Allies: Jun Nezhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/8470-jun-nez/http://starwarsrp.net/user/8470-jun-nez/ | 50H31 | Mishk | The Traveler [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Orkamaat"]
Enemies: N/A
[02/20] Sorry about delay been a bad little bit

" The Primeval lacks the discrimination that often plagues the other more zealous factions that exist in our galaxy. Many races, many cultures and countless ethnicity all flourish beside the banner of The Prime" the Traveler said as he took his seat. The mechanical ting of his voice accenting his everyword as he looked over the assembled. Though he would defer to [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] in most of the negotiations he had a perspective that many others in the room lacked that the Lorrdians themselves had. That of the learned scholar and the arch-typical lore seeker. A thousand years had tempered his mind and edged it with a thirst that could be described as everlasting.

" Before i over step my authority, i would like to present to you a book from my personal collection. Only three copies of this fine specimen exist today, one in the great library of Courscant, one other in my sanctuary and this one that i now gift to you as a showing of our steadfast dedication to the arts of the scholar" he said with a flourish as he pushed the tome onto the table.

" I arrived a few days ago myself to better acquaint myself with your history and culture, i must say it is most admirable how you have thrived in the face of such...adversity".

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Objective C, Slave Pits
Allies: [member="Mullarus"] [member="Dex Torture"] [member="Theseus Reneun"]

But the more Setzi wandered around the Slave pits, the more she began to wonder if she wasn’t walking into a trap. She had received a message on her datapad from [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] letting her know he was held up and would not be joining her. [member="Darth Metus"] also had to take his leave rather quickly.

One-Eyed Johnnie and Huey Laroux were noticeably absent.

This left the brunette Sith Knight alone near the Abyss. Using the Force Sight, Darth Azurea peered into the Slave Pits to see what was down there. Yes, she detected something malevolent, but for some reason it remained unseen. Strange, as her Force Sight was normally reliable, allowing her to see far distances and through objects without the actual use of her physical eyesight.

Wandering back to the entrance, she grew curious about what was inside the pits. This would be a perfect test for her apprentices Dex Torture nd Theseus Reneun as well as Darth Pyrrhus’s apprentice who was on the way and hadn’t gotten the notice that the Togruta Knight had to make a detour. Patiently meditating, she waited for her students to arrive so they could all explore the Slave Pits together and get to the mystery of what was down there and why it was immune to her Force Sight.

Objective C: The Slave Pits
Allies: [member="Darth Azurea"] | [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] | [member="Dex Torture"] | [member="Theseus Reneun"]
Post 1 of 20

Mullarus almost felt honored to be invited by his master to assist in the conquering of a world in the outer rim.

Well...Outer Rim...

Not to mention it was for some other faction of strange, cult-like crusaders...

What are they called? The Prime Evil? I think that's what Pyrrhus said...

Regardless, Mullarus craved something to do that was not training, as well as maybe something to test himself against. Maybe a Jedi...

No, not a Jedi...not yet...

Since Pyrrhus was away, Mullarus decided to get a hold of his own starship to make the journey. He was no stranger to flying, but he was no ace pilot who sought space battles to dogfight in. He just wanted something to get from point A to point B from.

What he got was...well...something that could do precisely that! It took a small sum of credits, the dealer seemed eager to sell a ship to a Sith, and not get force-choked into it for once. Mullarus wouldn't want to do that. He would have purchased the small Dart Interceptor, but it lacked a hyperdrive, which is what he needed to cross the galaxy. Instead, Mullarus got his hands on a KI-SF-MkI, also known as "The Blade". The young student of the Dark Side liked the sound of that name most of all. Apparently there were even blades on the ends of the wings. While Mullarus did not intend to participate in any heavy space action in it, he made note of it...just in case.

Personalization would come later. He quickly took his new starship for a spin to Planet Lorrd. Landing at the coordinates sent to him by his master, "The Slave Pits", he opened up the cockpit and stepped out, absorbing the landscape around him. Before him stood some pillars, and beyond that seemed to be a big dip in the landscape with somebody standing near it. Pyrrhus did inform him that some other Sith were going to join them. Perhaps this was [member="Darth Azurea"]. He quickly took note of how pretty she appeared before making his way over to her. Mullarus proudly wore his grandfather's black-red robes with his sword on his back. The training lightsaber given to him for training purposes by his master hung on his hip.*

Coming closer to the woman, Mullarus gave a polite bow to her, "Greetings, my Lord. I am Mullarus, Darth Pyrrhus' apprentice."

Mullarus' gear is listed in his bio

Zola

Knight of the Obsidian Order
Objective: C
Allies or Enemies, who knows? [member="Mullarus"] [member="Darth Azurea"] [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Dex Torture"] [member="Theseus Reneun"]
Gear: Zeyd-cloth robe, lightsaber, Confessor's whip
1/20

With its history as a bastion of academia, Lorrd was a perfect planet for someone as thirsty for knowledge as Darth Zola. The Hapan Force adept had heard rumors of the mysterious creatures that prowled the ancient slave pits of Lorrd. As Primeval fleets blotted out the stars above, the Dark Jedi Knight and expert in cultic studies, decided to see for herself what the fuss was all about. Her hopes were that these fabled creatures could somehow be utilized for her mission, catalyzing the second-coming of Sargon. If they were merely myth, perhaps Zola could at least nab some Lorrdian followers along the way.

For this excursion, the Primeval Knight did not wear her usual ceremonial mask and armor, this time opting for much simpler, more practical garments. Simple zeyd-cloth robes draped her frame, and armorweave protected her underneath its folds. A lightsaber adorned one hip and a Geonosian Confessor's whip the other. As she descended into the pits, Zola felt the presence of Dark Sided beings near, a group of them. Perhaps they were also Riftwalkers. Perhaps they were allied Sith. Either way, she kept her hand close to her lightsaber pommel, her fingers twitching over it in case she needed to draw.

As Zola let her eyes get used to the darkness, she felt a shiver run up and down her spine. She could almost hear the wailing ghosts of the slaves upon whose back the pits were built. It was a mournful and sacred sound, only broken by her whispering footfalls.

Objective A
Post 1/20

Lorrd. This world was all too familiar to him, similar to Korriban and Dromund Kaas, this was a home to the Pillar of Knowledge in his prime within this sector of space. This was the beginning of his operations in a sense. This was the capital of his Corporate Sector, under the Sith Empire. He held a Manor here, separate from the ones on Korriban and Dromund Kaas, which were no doubt pillaged. This one however? Despite the publicity here on Llord of the vile Manor which housed the villainous Darth... it wasn't likely the Manor was pillaged after his death.

If it was, these people would face rather... severe consequences.

Followed by a thrall of slaves dedicated to him, bought by the Directory in order to appease his impressively - nay, impossibly - indulgent appetite, the Dark Lord of this planet had finally returned after years of abandonment, to reclaim what was his. The Lorrdians all, would look upon his face and turn white with dread. This was a face they knew. This was a face they recognized. This was a face they feared.

The Primeval objective for seamless, peaceful, scholarly, and civil integration? We shall see how it fares when the engorger arrived upon the scene demanding to know the condition of his manor, with a sleuth of slaves and a sea of food trays.

"Excuse me, servile," Voracitos spoke down in a scornful impatient tone to a Lorrdian official outside the conference room, before his mouth was stuffed with a sticky pastry. For moment the shock on his face was simply in witnessing his horridly deranged form, and his dreadful manners judging from the crumbs upon his violet robes... and after several moments of observance, his schooling kicked in and Voracitos could see it all fall into place in his mind of exactly who he was dealing with. "Has the meeting begun yet?"

[1/20]
Objective: Alpha
Allies: [member="Darth Voracitos"] [member="The Traveler"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Mishk"] [member="50H31"] [member="Jun Nez"]
Enemies: None

Lord Ajihad, the Fist of the Demon, was a fresh face in the Primeval. However, despite the fact he was new blood, that didn't mean he would make personal sacrifices to further the agenda of the Primeval. He was ready to prove himself to his peers among the cult, and would be assisting in the negotiations to take over Lorrd.

He walked down the lavish halls, carrying a black leather briefcase. He was dressed sharp, as any good negotiator did. However, his apparel was not the only thing on him that was sharp. Hidden beneath his custom-tailored sleeves, laid a pair of razor-keen Sith Hidden Blades. These might not be typical dueling weapons, but they would serve their user better than no other in the process of an assassination. With his deadly weaponry ready for any pesky anti-Primeval protesters, Ajihad would walk up to the door. Darth Voracitos was already there, speaking to who looked to be a guard. He walked up to the pair of men and spoke, his deep voice resonating through the air. "Does there seem to be a problem, gentlemen?"

Objective A
Post 3/20

Mishks eyes darted between the assembled. He scratched the surface of his datapad as the people spoke. There were many prestigious members of various cults or other ruling bodies here. It was all a new experience to Mishk. The idea to talk with someone until that person bent knee and followed suit. What was that word again?
... Die plomacy ...?

Perhaps the witches were using a clever trick to spread death into the hosts ears and they would soon collapse into pain and fear. Then they would become real friends and the Hostlord would be pleased.
Mishk thought to himself. He was concerned that the hostlord would not be pleased. He knew, through his master, how important friends were. And when people did not want to be friends there was a great sorrow that filled the hearts of the great primevil leadership. He knew this, he had seen the broken heart of his dark beloved master.

But then again, maybe the words had another meaning all together. Mishk decided not to intervene right yet.

He needed to listen and learn more before he spake the will of Balagoth to the assembly.

[member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Darth Voracitos"] [member="The Traveler"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="50H31"] [member="Jun Nez"]

50H31

Seeker of Enlightenment
2 of 20

Those present: [member="The Traveler"] [member="Mishk"] [member="Orkamaat"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Jun Nez"]
Outside: [member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Darth Voracitos"]

(OOC: Let me know if I'm overdoing with the NPC's. Feel free to PM me if questions arise.)

Five-oh looked around the room, he was surprised no one had asked him who he was or why he was here yet. He was not formally affiliated with any parties here, so he had meant to remain quiet until addressed. Of course, maybe they had forgotten to address him because he was a droid. Or they just didn't see him as a priority. After all, a droid attache was far form uncommon for ranking members of a governing body. He nodded politely to the one he had accompanied in. A quiet, stern-looking man with a stiff brow, the minister of healing and medicine. The others gathered here were all scholars as well as governors, nearly embodying the idea of enlightened nobles.

His sensors detected movement outside the door. Perhaps more people were coming in. Interesting. That could provide more variables. At this point, the negotiations were entirely predictable. Minister Tomei would try to ruin everything, and Five-oh would prevent him from doing so. However, if there were more sides, perhaps he could earn a better price for all this. As it was, Tomei was offering him a good deal--research for safety. It was, after all, a fair bargain.

Tomei, Minister of Health and Medicine, glowered at them. "And how, exactly, are we to presume good faith on your part?"

Another Minister made a gesture as if to silence him. He was one of the more sagely, even among the Wise Leaders. "Your offering of scholarship--a truly great gift amongst our people-- is noted, armored one," he said, addressing the Traveller kindly. "Forgive Brother Tomei. He is often untrusting to those of violent history, even when kindness is shown in common," he said, gesturing to an attendant in the room. "See to it that our gift from this envoy is properly cataloged into the archives, where we may peruse it to our satisfaction later," he said calmly. For such orders were the domain of the minister of old Lore, a duty prized and realized among the Wise Lords.

"Yes, Leader Fassan," The attendant said, taking the book with the kind of polite caution one should always have for a valuable antique.

Fassan smiled, adjust his green tunic. "So then, let us discuss in detail the nature of this bond between our peoples," he said, addressing Anja primarily. "Begin with your terms, and we will commence a further discussion of rulership," he said calmly. "As your firend has noted, we have endured much as a people, and will weigh your answers mindfully in regards to that," he intoned, sounding both amicable and stern at once, like a well-meaning but intense teacher.

Five-oh watched intently. After all, his deal was very much dependent on the exact sort of deal brokered here. Although his plans were not terribly rigid, he did have a contract to uphold, and he would ensure that he did so. After all, he had received his payment, and it had been of value to him. So, what would happen next to this room of odd folk?

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Objective C, Slave Pits
Allies: [member="Mullarus"] [member="Dex Torture"] [member="Theseus Reneun"]
Enemies? [member="Darth Zola"]

"Thank you, Mullarus," she said. Darth Azurea didn''t correct him on his use of Lord. She was still a Sith Knight herself, but she couldn't help but admit in her mind - the more regal title did sound better. "I was supposed to meet some..." Did she reveal to this apprentice she was meant to be meeting a pair of slavers? Unsure of his views on slavery, she skirted the issue.

"Business acquaintances. As well as your Master. But now it's only you and my two apprentices."

Azurea sighed impatiently. She had been waited for hours now, finally relenting to the presecence of the slave ghosts, yielding to their past suffering and soaking in the powerful darkside energy that was here among the pits. So much that she was eager to find out what was below. Did it go on for miles? Was there a sarlaac down there? Were there relics? Treasure, even?

It appeared abandoned and why was that?

Curiosity burned in her soul like a glowing ember.

"The others will catch up," Azurea murmured to Mullarus. "Let's go." She had already found the entrance from her earlier investigation. They had to descend down a metal ladder, and then began to walk a stone path which wound all the way around the cavernous pit, then down to the actual door to the tunnel.

Once upon the pathway, the brunette Sith Knight asked him, "Tell me, Mullarus." She then smirked. "Is [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] merciful or he cruel and unforgiving?"

She wasn't sure that he knew: Darth Pyrrhus was not only his teacher but hers as well. And while she was certain the Togruta's lessons were different for each of them, she did know how relentless he could be. And how fond he was of grotesque illusions.

"And what would you like to learn from me that you haven't learned from him?" she asked.

Objectice C: The Slave Pits
Allies: [member="Darth Azurea"] | [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Zola"]?
Post 2 of 20

Mullarus was surprised his master had not shown yet. It was unlike him to be late. He never missed the opportunity to whip Mullarus into shape during training.

He followed the young sith woman down the ladder and around the winding stone path leading to the pits. He thought he could hear some faint moaning, which he passed off as the strange speech of the lightsaber crystal he got from Ilum in the folds of his robe.

That was when Azurea asked about Pyrrhus.

He paused, glancing down at his boots for a moment, reminiscing on his and the togruta's most recent session, in which his master punished him for losing control of his anger. "...He does what any good Sith should. He makes sure I stay in line and learn control. If I step out, he throws me back in. I am bound by his chains, like any apprentice.

"From you, I would be willing to learn anything. The more I learn, the stronger I become, and the closer I come to shattering the chains of apprenticeship that my battered, bruised wrists are so desperate to be free from.

2 of 20

Those present: @50H31 @The Traveler @Mishk @Orkamaat @Anja Aj'Rou @Jun Nez
Outside:mad: Lord Ajihad @Darth Voracitos

Death could be everywhere, everything could be a danger. Jun Nez kept scanning his surroundings for explosives, hidden blades and secret weapons. So far it seems like everything was peaceful. Did the people of Lorrd fear the Primeval so? *Ga dunk* *Ga dunk* the hearts of many of the people, Anja passed seems to speed up and beat faster. Jun Nez had to be on his feet to protect Anja. *Da dum* *Da Dum* the drums were returning. Was this a bad sign? He couldn't be sure.

As Anja and Jun Nez entered the meeting room, he could relax a bit. Surely their own security would filter out the worst of the scum that could be lingering on this planet. As the leaders and other people present began to introduce themselves and speak. Jun Nez just observed, he wasn't interested in their politics, that wasn't what he was hired for. He was hired to protect Anja and damned, he would protect her if it meant burning this entire planet to the ground.

Zola

Allies: None
Enemies: [member="Darth Azurea"] [member="Mullarus"]
2/20

Soon, Zola heard voices in the gloom, a man's and a woman's, and she quickly scampered back into the shadows, flattening herself against the wall like an insect. She felt two distinct Dark Sided signatures coming from the figures, which meant they themselves were close enough to sense her aura in turn. Whether or not they were friend or foe she had not yet puzzled out, but she had a feeling that she would soon find out. The woman was clearly the more powerful of the two, which meant that she was the one to watch. Perhaps they were Master and Apprentice? Darth Zola was not above stealing what belonged to someone else. The young man had already fallen to the Dark Side, but she wondered if he could be converted to her cause. She could always use new apprentices.

Zola branched out with the Force, her presence seeking to touch the mind of the man and wriggle inside. If he did not defend against the intrusion, she would plant a powerful suggestion in his mind. The Elder God, Sargon was coming and he would need armies for a galactic reckoning that was imminent. With a Mind Trick, Zola would attempt to convince the man to eschew whatever dogma he followed and embrace the one of Malevolence. Only the followers of Malevolence would be saved when the end of days arrived, and once it did, the new world would need Kings and Queens to reign over what remained. [member="Mullarus"] could be that King. He only needed to believe it.

Allies: Darth Azurea
http://starwarsrp.net/user/8454-darth-azurea/
http://starwarsrp.net/user/8454-darth-azurea/ | Darth Pyrrhus
Enemies: Darth Zola
Post 3 of 20

Mullarus was prepared for some strange things going down into the Slave Pits. Only at the entrance, he could already hear some faint voices, which he now knew were not the odd ramblings of the strange crystal he picked up on Ilum. These voices sounded like men and women suffering, wheras the crystal's was more of a servant speaking to it's master and offering suggestions. These voices the young sith apprentice heard were ones of the damned.

But then he heard one clearly, as if it were standing directly beside him. It was as if Darth Azurea had spoken them. Something about...

An Elder God? Galactic Reckoning? Why...these sound like...

"The ramblings of mad men..." Mullarus murmured.

Do the spirits take me for weak-minded? They think I am unprepared!?

Mullarus spoke louder, directed at [member="Darth Azurea"], "The voices are loud...they are already trying to get into my head. It feels like...a mind trick."

Mullarus could not be convinced to go against his masters, not after he has seen what they can do to him. He longed to become Sith. He would not stray off of the path from a single, unknown voice in his head.

Objective: A, diplomacy.
Allies: [member="Jun Nez"] | [member="The Traveler"] | [member="Mishk"] | [member="Orkamaat"] | [member="50H31"]
[04/20]

The talks had begun and already some back-and-forth discussions were going on, Anja listened carefully and interjected little. Only when a direction question, or request, was posed to her did she respond.

"It is a simple arrangement... Your world will supply us with natural resources, and all its treasured knowledge. None of your people will be forced to convert." She began on that point, to a certain extent she was being perfectly honest; except she was also withholding details. She didn't expect them to go along with what she said with optimism, though.

Anja's pale eyes pierced through the man directly in front of her, watching him think as he tried to come up with an appropriate response that prevented any sort of incidents. Finally after a few moments he cleared his throat, ready to say what he would. "Those seem more than fair given the circumstances, but again, I must ask...What kind of assurances are being granted? We care to protect the people and history of this world above all else. I need to believe that you'll grant us that privilege." It was a bit blunt, to say the least, questioning the legitimacy when peace was a such a fragile thing.

As they were speaking, several servants entered the room and began offering food and drink.

Objective A
Post 2/20

"Uhh..." The guard practically trembled at the sight of Voracitos and his thrall of servants, along with the appearance of some Assassin. Imposingly, his face leaned farther forward, his overpowering scent moving along with his mouth. Large, vindictively violet eyes seemed to puncture through the man's soul, commanding him to obey without the Dark Lord even attempting such a minute feat. The simple nauseating discomfort his very presence projected, was enough to overwhelm weak minded insensitives.

"A question was asked... slave." A big meaty hand reached out and grabbed his head, and before a scream could even sound out that he was dead, the man dropped. An ephemeral trail of red could be seen where the guard was once standing, connected to the Darth's hands like puppet strings, just as the puppet it seemed attached too... was suddenly completely devoid of any life energy.

"Open the doors." The Dark Lord commanded, and the thrall of servants quietly opened the doors and began serving those inside. At first, everything appeared to be normal... but as a hulking fat figure set above the rest within a metallic Throne, much would become clear about the state of this conference.

A huge smile stretched across the face out of time, as it saw the Lorrdian leaders assembled here, all peaceably engaging in the discourse of diplomacy. How adorable.

He left time for them to react to his unscheduled appearance here, in his full obscene glory.

[2/20]
Allies: [member="Darth Voracitos"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Jun Nez"] @50H31 @Mishk@The Traveler

Ajihad stopped, gaping as the massive Darth in front of him crushed the skull of a poor, innocent guard. He didn't have any issue with killing, or else he wouldn't be too good at his job. However, given the sensitivity of their mission, murdering a guard was not the best of options. As the giant creature's guards moved to open the door, the Demon's Fist quickly dragged the corpse off to the side of the door where the people within the room would not be able to see it.

After the doors closed behind the small procession, the assassin went about wiping the nasty amount of blood up off the floor. After several minutes of mopping up the mess, Ajihad hid the bloody rags in the left pocket of the guard's lifeless form. He then proceeded to pull up floorboards behind the nearest bookcase, uncovering a mildly deep depression beneath the floor. He dropped the body inside, and loosely placed the boards back on. Admiring his handiwork, the assassin wiped a bit of sweat from his brow. He then turned around, and proceeded to enter the counsel room.

Token was making the list. She knew she had a few moments because well, no one else was hitting the objective, so how early was she? She didn’t like to be too early. That was just sad, and a clear sign of anxiety. So, developing plans for a planetary resort on Lorrd? No big deal. She had a few minutes. And there were some prefabricated construction details left from Marek for her. Techno Union wasn’t really building in Primeval space, but that was because she had the deal with Vanir Tech, and they were going to be the ones constructing.

So long as no zombies ran into the performance hall… First things were first though, writing up a message. Seeing if [member="Alric Kuhn"] and his company would be willing to travel Lorrd. Once they’d get there, it’d be simple to erect (hehe) a resort on the world. Start to work the culture aspect into the Primeval.

And that would open a new avenue for Bright Star.

Zola

3/20

Darth Zola's lips curled downward in a steep frown. The boy had resisted her Mind Trick. His Master must have spent months training that kind of mental defense in the young man. Despite the failure of her first attempt, if there was one thing that most prominently marked the personality of Darth Zola, however brainwashed (or free depending on who you asked) she was, it was her dogged persistence.

Curled in the shadows like a coiled snake, the Primeval cultist tried again. Darth Zola gathered the Dark Side around her like a black river and let it flow through the tether that she had established in the boy's mind, a psychic ley line to his thoughts. She deepened the suggestion, twisted it so that it was more of a seductive command, and infused it with fear and paranoid. Be coerced or be destroyed. Join me or else. Another whisper sought to penetrate his skull, this time in her own throaty voice. Little pig, little pig, let me come in.

Your power is extraordinary, boy, but your mind is caged. Your soul is imprisoned by the Sith or the Jedi, two sides of the same coin. To them you are a simple tool, an instrument of the Dark Side or the Light. No more. No less. There will be a whole new kingdom someday, but only His followers will be able to rule. You have to break those chains that bind your mind. Come to the shadows of this place. Within you can find enlightenment.

Zola's fingers caressed her lightsaber hilt. If the boy was still resistant to her powers, it would be time to employ more forceful methods of indoctrination.

Allies: [member="Darth Azurea"] | [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Zola"]
Post 4 of 20

Mullarus' frown deepened. He looked over at Azurea, wondering if she was hearing the same voiced as he was. Maybe they were smart enough to not kark with a Sith Lord.

Oh, but you'll pick on me. If only you had a physical form I could punish. I wonder, can you hear my thoughts? If you can, then get out. You can't tempt me enough to give up my destiny for a put full of dead slaves lusting over the power they will never have. Kark off! Go...go be dead...in someone elses head?

Eh, the message got across. Assuming the spirits heard him. Azurea might notice the anger and frustration building inside of him. His fists clenched tightly behind him as he held them behind his back.

Come to think of it...

Mullarus did have some training in Force Sight back on Coruscant. Perhaps...

"Excuse me, Azurea...I need to try something...these spirits of the damned are getting on my final nerve."

Mullarus stopped and sat down, closing his eyes and focusing. He recited the Sith Code to remain concentrated. Feeling the Force around him, he felt...

Someone else...physically here...

His Force Sight was not as well-practiced as Azurea's was, so he could not make out where this other person may be, just...that there is one.

"My lord...I believe there might be someone else with us...physically" Mullarus said calmly.

Zola

4/20

The boy's headstrong thoughts came back to her as a threatening snarl. His talk of destiny sounded very Sith. Zola was like that too once, back when she had met Adekos on Coruscant and he had promised her transcendence if she joined the ranks of the Sith. Who knew that transcendence came with so much bureaucratic paperwork? Looking back on her experience through the eyes of Sargon's vessel, she now realized what a joke the Sith were. Sure, they were allies to the Primeval's many warlords, fighting alongside the armies of the Elder Gods, but their culture was so rigid and steeped in traditions that had been pathetically diluted over the ages.

The young Force adept seemed convinced that she was among the wailing dead here in the ancient slave pits. It was time to reveal his error. Zola spoke to the boy in his thoughts again.

Destiny is a lie. You are the maker of your own fate, and in that fate you are not bound by any one code. You only need to open your third eye, and absolute freedom can be yours. The Sith promise you transcendence, but I can show you true transcendence.

Suddenly, her gait like a comet, Darth Zola stepped from the shadows and marched towards the two figures. Her hands moved together, joining at the palms, and a small fire began to burn inside of them. The fire spread, flames licking up her body, lighting up the slave pits like a rogue sun. She was burning alive, but her skin did not flake and char, nor did her hair burn from her scalp. The fire surrounded her, but left her unscathed. Soon the amber flames shifted, moving behind her and fanning out, making the shape of two fiery wings, one on each shoulder blade. Her large brown eyes locked on those of the young Sith.

"This is where you say yes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom