Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh Lorrd [The Primeval Dominion of Lorrd]

Objectice C
Allies: [member="Darth Azurea"] | [member="Dex Torture"]
Enemies: N/A
Post 18 of 20

Mullarus's indigo gaze traced the new blackness surrounding the Slave Pits. It was quiet, Azurea had gathered a bounty to return home with, and Mullarus and Dex had gotten their share of battle.

He turned to Azurea, "If you do not mind, I will take my leave. I have...a newfound curiosity about this location I wish to research." he rolled his right arm around in its socket, stretching his biceps and triceps which were warm after their recent use. "I have sword practice, as well. I could have done better against...whomever that was"

If Azurea would permit, Mullarus would take his leave, heading back up and out of Lorrd's Slave Pits and back to his starfighter. After punching in the launch sequences, the Blade starfighter lifted off of the planet's surface and soared through the world's atmosphere, jumping to hyperspace en route back to his master's small fleet of starships.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] - That's 100 :D

Objective C
Allies: |[member="Darth Azurea"] | [member="Mullarus"] |
Enemies: N/A

The battle was over before it really ever started but yet and still Dex basked in the glory of victory. He had shown his worthiness to his master and gained a fierce rival in the mix, mullarus the ccybernetic sith apprentice showed to be a few steps out of his league still, but that was the push the young acolyte needed to evolve himself.

"Master I shall take my leave as well, I still have more training to complete as well" as he returned his weapons to their positions and bowed to his master waiting on her dismissal. He would take his ship back to korriban for a few repairs and some much needed rest and await his next orders if she permitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom