Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Rank Title Competition - May 2017 - Comment and Suggestions

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I'm not sure if others will be getting this but I received an error when trying to download the Castellar font from the link listed in the other thread saying that it's currently disabled, I managed to download it eventually by going to a different source

New_Bitmap_Image.jpg

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
Given Thrawn is one of the best characters from outside of the films, maybe a grand admiral tag?

I know there a number of grand admirals on the site, so hell, that'd be nice.

That and maybe a new general tag. The old one is lame, and isn't general-y enough imho.

How about a wider range of generalized rank tags? From Lieutenant to Admiral/General, a handful of enlisted ranks... Exc.

How about a Mad Scientist tag? Or just an Insane and a Scientist tag.

Craftsman
Tinkerer
Blacksmith

Force Ghost
Sithspawn
Vongshaped
Yuuzan Vong
Force Golem
Alchemized
Shard
Crystal / Crystalline
Shapeshifter
Hive Mind

Privateer
Gladiator
Cultists
Terrorist
Arsonist

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
Three Tags come to mind:

Sadist
Sith Ascendacy
Knights of Ren

Reason for Sadist: Monster is to undefined. A Monster can be anything from a wampa to a rancor. Sadist is for individuals who have charaters that fit the bil.

Reason for Sith Ascendancy: If we are looking for new tags, then this for the major faction.

Reason for Knights of Ren: I've read their mantra and have seen them active enough to warrant it. Who cares about the movies, none of us have the right to say no because nobody here owns Disney to say no, and this is a site of creativity right? Reward hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom