Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offering Contracts

So like last time, title basically sums it up. I'll be offering contract threads from a T5 company for the following things:
  1. A continuous supply of bacta/kolto to Aurora facilities on Rhinnal and Erilnar, price to be negotiated in thread
  2. A steady supply/use of a material that could be used in cybernetics that would resist EMP/Ion attacks, price to be negotiated in thread
  3. The purchase of cloning technologies for use by Aurora, price to be negotiated in thread

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Hit up [member="Rashae"] for that first one. GenTech can produce both of those materials for you.
I might be able to do option 2 with my salvage company. I will have to get back with you on it.

yes. i can do 1 and 3. This is the following general OOC information as an FYI. Some of this you may already know.

1. will depend on what grade, quantities and in what consistencies. Bacta, bacta/kolcta, Kolcta and kolto. Bacta is standard but comes in a few differing grades. The grade depends on purity and effectiveness. Bacta/Kolta is bacta with a little kolcta to increase Bacta's healing efficiences. Kolcta is a hybrid of kolto and bacta with a very high rate of efficiency in healing. Kolto would be the most expensive as it is pure and at the top of the food chain in regenerating cells to heal. Kolto was dropped way back when bacta production proved more economically viable to the difficult to grow and obtain Kolto. A whole tank of Kolto would be the top of the expense. consistencies would be from liquid to gels. Gentech uses the gels in their wound care products.

3. Cloning technologies: if you want Gentech to produce master cells for production, this can be discussed. GenTech does organ, skin, connective tissues cloning with or without genetic manipulation, fusion or alterations of a variety of races and species. If there is a need of a full sentient set of Master cells for a whole body? This would be a long term project. This includes plant life as well as non sentient and sentient/sapient life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom