Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Of old friends....and new beginnings!

Primary Purpose: The first official meeting of the Jedi of the Republic Remnant
Secondary Purpose: Take any Jedi Padawans needing lightsabers to a nearby crystal cave to collect crystals and, if they wish, to construct their lightsabers

e15d7dfb0ecbcd7fcd179226ef6b03c6.jpg

Kian knelt at the base of the gnarled, thick tree just outside the newly constructed Nadiem Jedi Enclave. Kian's eyes were closed and his mind stretched out, focusing on the life and vitality of the tree before him. He could feel the warmth of Nadiem's sun on his skin. It was peaceful and serene and it reminded Kian very much of his favorite meditation chamber on Ossus from his days as a Jedi of the Galactic Republic.

The Republic had fallen and with it the Order had scattered. Some joined the newly formed Galactic Alliance, others the Silver Jedi. While Kian respected the Jedi of those Orders, but Kian had always served the Republic and would continue to do so until he became one with the force.

For that reason, he had requested aid from the Republic Remnant in establishing a Jedi Enclave on Nadiem for the purpose of rallying those Jedi wishing to serve the Republic and begin the process of training Jedi and serving the galaxy in whatever capacity they could.

It would not be easy. There were so few of them so far, but Kian knew more would come.

"Master," Gnost Karr said from behind Kian and Kian turned his head to face him, "I believe the others will be here soon. What would you like me to do?"

"You're a Jedi of the Republic are you not?" Kian asked smiling beneath the mask. "You are welcome to attend the meeting. All those wishing association with the Jedi Order will be." Kian said to his newest Padawan. Somewhere else on Nadiem, he was certain his other Padawan, [member="Lokthra Dawning"], was about and would be joining them.

"Until the others arrive," Kian said turning back to the tree, "Why don't you try to relax?" Kian suggested patting the ground alongside him.

"Yes, Master." Gnost said and settled down to meditate alongside his uncle.

I've tagged all those associated with the Jedi who are members of the faction, if you intend to be involved with the Jedi Order of the Republic Remnant, please post here to get added to the roster and I'll use that to tag for Jedi threads going forward!​
[member="Mereel Vaun"] | [member="Inas Reut"] | [member="Belizarius Krusi"] | [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] | [member="Korynn Sol-Syna"] | [member="Lokthra Dawning"] | [member="Orn Pharr"] | [member="The Dark Man"] | [member="Avin Starfire"] | [member="Jyoti Nooran"] | [member="Tyrena Kaia"]​

Tyrena Kaia

You want the Good Girl but...
She looked at the enclave, it was something different at least. She had no idea where her mother was but the chance to learn from the jedi and bring something was important as she rolled over and looked in the miror. Short black hair and the desert style clothing. Loose, light and able to breath before she stood around. Checking the skylar material with a nod of her head. "THis should do just fine." She was curous about what the other jedi who might be there would be doing but she was dressed to impress she hoped... or so. "Hmm" Going around the enclave walls to get a feel and lok for places in case something happened she could slip out of. The slender padawan went intside to go and meet the master.

Nadiem
Jedi Enclave
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avin made his way through the winding gardens, of the recently established bastion of Nadiem. The smell of lavender and fresh air made a pleasant change to the dirty cityscapes the Sentinel was used to working in. The fields of grass and shrubbery seemed to span as far as the horizon from their position on the mount. Only being interrupted by the occasional hill or flurry of woodland the location for the enclave was perfect for its calming abilities and safe haven in which to train new padawans.

Making his way up the gleaming stone path's his pristine Jedi robe of the old order rippled in the light breeze that flowed through the open lands thanks to the drift of cool air atop the high grounds to their east. The warm air perforated the inside of the brown robes making their way into the lighter cream tones underneath. For the first time in what felt like close to a year, Avin strode with his saberstaff fixed well in view to the public as opposed to being hidden from general view. The colors of his two separate Bronze and Silver sabers connected at the center causing it to require a higher fixing point along his utility belt. Avin came to the front entrance in which he was greeted by a younger Kal dor and instructed to go deeper within the temple.

The first level of the Enclave held the same grace and beauty of temples such as those he had the pleasure of visiting on Coruscant and later even baring some resemblance to those he had visited of the old republic. The open corridors were nonetheless guarded by a rather daunting variety of security measures including protocol and battle droids. He pressed forward deeper into the temple like building only to come out of another exit now within the walled and secure area to which more wildlife of varying shapes and sizes speckled the gardens most prominent of which was the large tree. Its branches winded with gnarled vines and natural formations all living on the garden's mighty brown warden.

Avin approached, slowly lowering his hood as he encroached closer to the tree and its accompanying Jedi. Another Kel Dor no doubt to him this man older and wiser than the boy at the front door most likely the Master he had come to meet. Avin halted shy of a meter from the man before introducing himself in a calm and respectful manner.

"I wish not to interrupt however I believe you are the one who sent out the call? My name is Avin Starfire, warden of Imalayan and Jedi Sentinel of the old order. It is of great honor to return to the order after all of these years."

The Jedi Knight bowed his head, arms crossed as he awaited the reply.

[member="Kian Karr"]

The Death Bucket landed in an underground hangar bay beneath the Nadiem Jedi Enclave. He didn't like the idea of parking his ship below ground, if the roof wasn't sturdy and there was tectonic activity while he was here..

It was a safer choice than parking the fighter out in the open, so he landed there. He popped open the Death Bucket's pilot cockpit and grabbed his rifle and helmet from the copilot and gunner cockpits respectively. As he walked to hangar's turbolift, he donned his buy'ce and slung the DC-15AB across his back.

He doubted he would need the weapon, from his flight into the hangar he could tell that the Jedi Enclave here meant business. The Enclave had anti-aircraft turrets trained on the Death Bucket as he submitted his access code for entrance to the hangar

He entered the turbolift and hit a button that would take him back above ground. He walked around the upper levels for a while, noticing a number of deactivated droids in the corner of some of the rooms he walked through. He eventually stumbled into a strange central chamber that contained a garden. He saw [member="Kian Karr"] and another Kel Dor standing near a tree. There were other Jedi there too.

He walked to the edge of the group of Jedi and nodded his helmeted head, "Su'cuy."

[member="Avin Starfire"] [member="Tyrena Kaia"]

This enclave remained him of his own Jedi Enclave in many ways, he guessed at this point this was going to be his new home now. As he walked towards the entrance he was taking in the natural beauty and peace around them which after years of scrawling through mud and gunk in the poverty-stricken outer rim... this was a nice change from all of that.

He had spent a lot of time over the last few weeks thinking about his future for the first time in a very long time. Travelling from backwater to backwater trying to help who he could seemed like a noble option at the time but reality is that nothing was particularly long term. Killing raiders and slavers didn't really amount to much when the root cause of these groups existing is still around. The refugee convoys that he constantly came across of people trying to flee the wars ravaging the more civilized parts of the galaxy.

As he continued walking he noticed two Kelo Dor and a few other people around a tree just outside the temple. All he was wearing was his typical wraparound blue robe and a brown long robe over the top of that, his boots though clean were stained with mud after his last mission in Jabiim... he had come to the realization that these stains were never going to come out.

"I am Belizarius Krusi, I was trained on a enclave.... far away from here. I believe you're Master Karr?" he still didn't trust anybody with the location of his old Enclave. They were already a very secretive bunch and the only way a small independent enclave like that continues to exist is because it's smart and picks it's fights very carefully.

Kian rose from his meditation and turned to face Jedi Starfire.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Jedi Starfire," Kian said bowing to the man in greeting, "I am Jedi Master Kian Karr, and this," Kian said waving a hand toward Gnost, "Is one of my padawans, Gnost Karr." Gnost remained quiet but bowed to the Jedi in greeting.

"I hope the trip was a pleasant one." Kian said smiling warmly beneath his mask. Before Kian could say much more, another Jedi approached. Kian recognized this one as [member="Mereel Vaun"]. Kian had met the young Mando Jedi on Nadiem when the Republic Remnant first gathered here.

"Jedi Vaun," Kian said turning toward him, "Welcome to the new Nadiem Jedi Enclave." Kian said and turned toward [member="Belizarius Krusi"] as he approached and spoke.

"And greetings to you as well, Jedi Krusi." Kian said, having also met the young man previously.

"I am very glad to have you all here today, and we will commence as soon as a few more arrive." Kian said, "I am expecting a few more members of our Order as well as a guest who I have not met in many years ([member="Sanya Val Swift"]) who I believe will be joining us."

"In the meantime, I can answer any questions about the facilities you may have. They were recently built and will be a home to any Jedi of the Republic Remnant, so each of you can consider this place your home if you so wish to." Kian suggested.

[member="Tyrena Kaia"] | [member="Avin Starfire"] | [member="Mereel Vaun"] | [member="Belizarius Krusi"]​

"I own a small freighter but haven't really had a proper place to set it down and do some needed repairs to it. Is it fine for me to land it inside the temple? It's a handy old thing" The Watchman was in desperate need of repairs that weren't just me patching things as they went along and also as he looked at his boots he realized something else "Also is there someplace where I could try a get all of...this out of my clothing?" he thought that if he was going to start working for the Republic the very least he could do is try to look civilized.

At the mention of the additional guest, Kian turned to Gnost and leaned in.

"Were you certain to send the coordinates and landing codes to Sanya?" Kian asked, wanting to make sure she would not be detained. The sudden change in Gnost's force signature told Kian that he had not. Giving him as stern a look as he could through the goggles and mask, Kian waved him off to do just that and turned back as [member="Belizarius Krusi"] asked his question.

"Yes, as a member of the Order you have access to the hangar bay that is on the third level down. Entrance is through a cavern system on the other side of the mountain." Kian said indicating the Mountain that loomed in the background. "You'll be able to get repairs done there."

"On the second floor are quarters, each of you will be assigned one of course. There are also stockpiles of supplies, including replacement robes and boots should you need them." Kian smiled and said.
"After some persuading, the Republic Remnant has agreed to outfit us with some new robes, but they have not been produced yet."

Meanwhile, as Kian was speaking with the Jedi, Gnost rushed off the nearest terminal and sent out the message to @Sanya Val Swift.

Koh-to-yah Sanya,
Sorry for the delay in sending the codes
With the transmitted codes you are receiving you will
have access to the hangar bay and the enclave, though
some areas will still be restricted to you.
We look forward to see you!
Kian Karr.
May the Force Be With You!
[member="Tyrena Kaia"] | [member="Avin Starfire"] | [member="Mereel Vaun"]​

A chrome vessel trailed across the horizon. It's wide wingspan dominating the skies as it carved a path towards the Nadiem Enclave. The Dark Man sat at the helm of the vessel, adjusting his navigation and calculations at the last minute as he assessed the landscape. His speed slowed and he was coming in for a quiet descent. He had been alerted of the presence of Jedi on this world. Though he had also heard of Kian Karr, he recognized the name from the days of the Republic. The Dark Man had fought many battles against the One Sith, but ultimately his poor views on the Jedi Council and the Grandmaster had caused him to be banished. He had fled to Nar Shaddaa in exile and it was only until the Republic Remnants emerged their heads from hiding that he came out of exile to once more offer his service to the Republic, irregardless of his banishment by the Jedi.

The vessel came to a soft landing, its ramp extended and lowered. A hiss of hydraulics and the rear exit opened to allow The Dark Man to part. A long cape of pure darkness billowed in the wind, it's edges were ripped and frayed, and the length of his black robes were pocketed by blaster marks. It had seen its fair share of fighting in the wars of the Republic and his time in exile. His eyes, white and blinded, were hidden behind black circular spectacles. When the Jedi had forsaken him, they had left him defenseless to the agents of the Sith. For years he fought thugs on the streets on Nar Shaddaa, easy game, but it was an encounter with a Sith Lord attempting to take his life that had taken his eyes. Black boots clapped against the ground, blood stained and mud crusted. He had soft white hairs along his jawline and a sprinkling of hair on his head. He looked nothing like the regal Jedi, nor the sinister Sith.

The Dark Man moved towards the group with a graceful walk, his hands held against his hips, elbows pointed outwards. He surveyed the group for a silent moment. He took a long breath of fresh air, something he had not enjoyed in the last decade. He was now seventy-seven. Far older than any of them, or so it looked, but appearances could oft be deceiving. Certain alien species were known to age and mature far more slowly. A shining hilt on his belt glinted in the sun, the hilt of his lightsaber was decorated with a electrum detail; a honor bestowed upon Jedi Masters, but The Dark Man was no master. "I have heard the call," he announced in a grave tone, his voice like coarse gravel, "I am an exiled Jedi Knight of the former Galactic Republic." He gave no name.

[member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Belizarius Krusi"] | [member="Mereel Vaun"] | [member="Avin Starfire"] | [member="Tyrena Kaia"]

Avin Bowed in return to the Jedi Master before moving his body around to greet and introduce himself with the other Jedi, trying to memorize the names of his new colleagues and allies. The smattering of Knights and Padawans were few and far between however Avin believed in time only more would come back to the true Jedi Order.

As Kian briefed them on supplies and ship storage Avin listened intently as not to get the docking procedures wrong, that usually ended pretty bad for everyone involved especially those on the other end of the Anti-Air fire so kindly produced by the defense systems at most spacedocks and landing zones.

Avin went back to talking with his fellow Jedi on topics of varying discussions as a new figure approached, the man's appearance Dark in color to be understating. A cloak of what looked like a midnight sky rippled in the breezes around them, Avin's sense in the force reached out to the man finding a similar peace and tranquility of those around him yet his presence was intense and rugged. The man's face seemed wrinkled lined with a deep expression of hard times in bad places. The figure stepped forward and spoke... He was an exile from long ago, he had returned yet at this age was not yet a master? How long had he been exiled who was he? the questions started to swirl in Avin's head as more members of the order appeared.

[member="The Dark Man"]
[member="Kian Karr"]
[member="Belizarius Krusi"]
[member="Mereel Vaun"]

Belizarius wasn't sure what to make of the Dark Man as he approached, he didn't feel a dark presence or anything to be particularly concerned about but it was more the mystery that he didn't like but he was a Jedi and in these times it might be better to not treat absolutely everybody you meet as though they are going to try and kill you at some stage and actually trying trusting people. He might feel slightly uncomfortable but he wasn't about to let that get in the way.

"I am Belizarius Krusi, Jedi Knight and Sentinel"

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Belizarius Krusi"] | [member="Mereel Vaun"] | [member="Avin Starfire"] | [member="Tyrena Kaia"] | [member="The Dark Man"]

The Libita Accompanied by two Hammerhead star destroyers flashed from hyperspace above the planet. "Mi'lady? This still could be a trap. I urge you to take the guard with you." Asuna said in worry for her queens safety. "For the last time... I said no. The message came over a old Jedi line. I trust it. So another word from you about it possibly been a trap I will have you shipped back to Ancora for you to clean every brothel floors with your tooth brush." Sanya said in agitation ending with an empty threat. It Still made Asuna cringe at the thought. The woman walked up the ramp of the gunship she used to actively fly as a Jedi a few long years ago. As she looked from her view ports the long stretched hanger seemed quiet. It was mostly people servicing the star fighters inside or making some fixes to them so they would perform to the pilots liking's. A new messaged popped up. one she no doubt one she had needed.

bzc04lX.png

The engines started on the small gunship as she took her arms from the sleeves of the heavy robe she wore. The vibrations could be felt through the floor her feet barely reached and the seat she was sat upon. Her fingers wiggled on the controls as she held it and began to take off. The catapult pressor would push the ship forward giving the ship impeccable speed. After clearing the mouth of the hanger the ship would spin and dive towards the world. Sanya felt refiled that her fiancée wasn't with her for this trip after all the woman wasn't fond of Jedi. In some ways Sanya wasn't fond of them either. In her eyes they followed a flawed religion that paints over some cruel acts as for the better of the public. She also though that serving the force was a silly ideal. When thought about logically some people are able to use the force more fluently than others. In some ways it was like playing an instrument. Some can some can't. Thus Sanya cast out the idea that a dark and light exists. She uses the force and well it is simple as that. As the Gunship broke atmosphere the shields directed forward as a smile reached her lips. Sanya had no intentions to slow down just yet.

with a squint she began to make out the facility she had been given to go to and in moments she pulled up close to the ground to roar over the top. In a wide loop she began to decrease speed on her approach to the hanger's. Adrenaline rushed through her just like old times. It took a few minuets for her to land and get ready to venture out the ship. After all she knew people would give her some looks. Some of curiosity for her race and been a stranger, others that would be displeased for making such a noisy entrance. As Sanya walked down the ramp she'd clip both sabers to her belt. The place seemed immaculately clean as she walked thought the Enclave constantly asking for directions. The Feline woman made it outside greeted by a breeze sweeping across her side. She stood in the door way for a second looking around till a small quiet voice spoke behind her. "Excuse me please." said the teen. Sanya turned around and looked at the kid with her orange eyes but kind smile. On the surface people would look at her eyes and assume sith but they where her natural colour. "I'm sorry sweet heart." Sanya said warmly and walked from out the door way. "Don't suppose you could help me out sweet cheek's? I'm looking for Kian." She said toying with the kid making him look uncomfortable. "uh-h Master Karr would be by the large tree over there." "Thank's hunni." She said winking with a smirk taking enjoyment in it.

Sanya made her way to the tree where a few people had gathered around the Kel dor. She waited for the others to speak before she did. "Hello old friend." the voice said behind the people as she walked around them and approached the man. "It's been far to long." A wide smile reached her lips as she turned to face the other's. She didn't bow to them or anything just a simple small wave. "I assume the classic introduce one's self right?" Sanya said chuckling. "I'm Queen Sanya Val Swift, Grand Master of the Ancoran Force user Academy, CEO of Inquisition Industries and no I'm not a Jedi or Sith or Gray Jedi." She could tell by looking at most that she was one of the younger ones amongst the group. Yet she was on a level much higher than them all. She was a woman who had bathed in Force nexus's for most of her years spent away from the Jedi. After all that is her roots.

Reut adored her new home. She didn't yet have the connections to the people that she craved, but the open, living, growing space appealed to her, and she had quickly started turning her hand to gardening. The Enclave had extensive gardens, and there was always room for one more person to grub around in the dirt. Making things grow and thrive was immensely satisfying in the Grans opinion. Before her force sensitivity had been discovered, Farmer had been one of the two life-paths being considered for her, and had it been chosen, she would not have been unhappy.

She glanced up at the sun before blinking all three eyes. "Oh bother!" Standing, she brushed her hands off, hurrying to the meeting that was meant to have started ten minutes ago. Late to meet everyone, not a good start. And indeed, it looked like there was a sizable gathering already.

The Gran apologetically sidled her way in. It took a talented person to sidle apologetically, but Reut had mastered it.

"Many apologies for the delay, I am Padawan Reut, and I am most honored to meet you all."

Now that the enclave was complete, the second level had become home for Tugoro. After the gathering with all of the Remnant officials, the man had decided to stay planet-side, while the Commander left aboard the CR70 to regroup with Strike Central, the main ship of their small fleet. Most of the soldiers and officers had been ex-Republic, and so the prospect of being among their old comrades was very tempting.

For Tugoro, it was all surreal. He had never imagined to reunite with old friends, much less the illusive [member="Kian Karr"]. There were many new faces too, like [member="Kolbacca"], one of the few Wookiee Jedi he had ever met. Concentration had become more difficult as of late, the man finding himself distracted often, even in the confines of one of the private training chambers on the second floor.

The blue glow of plasma reflected around the room, as five spherical remote droids hovered around the battle-ready Jedi. At least, he looked battle ready. The droids were each programmed to fire a single stun bolt at a one second interval, which meant five bolts per second at close range. The principles of Soresu were his ally, as was the force, two things he had studied for a long time.

Fluid and efficient movements were employed, his blade staying close and tight to deflect, while his body was loose and ready to move, no more than it needed to however. While his blade-work and physical dodges did aid him for some time, Tugoro was not infallible. Bolts skimmed across his Jedi tunic, barely missing their target, before the next round found their mark, forcing the man to a knee.

He had been at this for about an hour, and had taken many stun bolts during the entire session. Exhaustion was an understatement, but he tried not to show it. The remotes had entered standby, floating idly over the downed Jedi, before returning to their places with a indication of his hand. There were a few more familiar presences nearby, one in particular that struck a chord with Tugoro.

Deactivating his lightsaber, he clipped it back onto his belt, before exiting the training room. He aimed to make his way through the enclave halls, towards the group that had begun to gather.

[member="Mereel Vaun"] [member="Avin Starfire"] [member="Belizarius Krusi"] [member="Inas Reut"] [member="The Dark Man"] [member="Tyrena Kaia"]

Tyrena Kaia

You want the Good Girl but...
She had mostly slipped around the enclave, seeing some parts of it so they she could get a better view of who was coming in and remained against the wall as they were all speaking. Eyes flicking around to see them when she leaned back against it and used her small stature and presence to just remain there. A small wallflower who remained quiet as a number of jedi kept pouring in.. some from well different places she was uncertain about. THen she saw a chance and she moved towards the jedi master who had brought them all here. "I am Tyrena, my mom was a senator in the republic and my father a jedi knight.... that is about all of it. both have kind of vanished."

Kian smiled and looked around him at the fine group of Jedi that were assembling. Kian was worried that when the call for the Jedi to rally to the Republic Remnant that few would respond, having been absorbed into the the GA or the Silver Jedi. Kian held nothing against either governments, but his view of the Jedi was different than those organizations and he was hopeful that others would feel the same and join him on Nadiem.

Kian's eyes fell on [member="The Dark Man"] and he bowed his head respectfully at the senior Jedi. Kian and The Dark Man, as he was known by those who did not personally know him, had worked together briefly during the days of the Galactic Republic. There was the attack on Zeltros....and a mission to Csilla Kian believed.

"I am honored that you've chosen to join us," Kian said to The Dark Man. "We will benefit greatly from your experience and wisdom." Kian said, meaning the words.

Turning toward [member="Sanya Val Swift"], Kian smiled warmly beneath his mask and spread out his arms. "Welcome Sanya, or rather, Your Majesty," Kian said indicating her royalty status, "To the Jedi Enclave of the Republic Remnant."

"And you are correct...it has been far too long." Kian said, thinking back on the last time he'd seen the younger woman. They had both been on the ground at Ord Mirit when the Galactic Republic had invaded, and that was.....Kian shook his head, not wanting to consider the length of time that had passed. He was getting old!

"Greetings Padawan Reut and Padawan Kaia, pleasure to have you here!" Kian said bowing his head. Looking up, Kian saw his friend [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] approaching and waved him over, glad to have him here as well. Kian could not help marveling at the circular nature of things. Tugoro was present when Kian first came to the Jedi and had been his first friend among the Jedi and now he was here again at this new beginning.

"Well," Kian said stepping around so that he was toward the center of the group. "I believe we have enough of a majority to begin. I hope most of us are familiar with each other, and those who are not can get to know each other throughout the day here together."

"As many of you may know, I am Jedi Master Kian Karr." Kian said glancing across each of the faces. "I served as a member of the Jedi Council for a time among the Jedi of the Republic. The Republic may have fallen, but it is rebuilding." Kian said, resolution in his voice. "The Jedi have long served the Republic and I see no need for this to change now. My goal is to rebuild the order."

"We may be few," Kian said smiling, his deep voice coming out of his mask muffled but clear, "but we will grow in time. This place is home to any who call themselves Jedi of the Republic. Once we have sufficient numbers, there will be conclave of Jedi Masters to discuss just what that means. Until then, I think it is important that we continue to do what we have always done."

"Serve the people of the galaxy and follow the light."

"I know you are not a Jedi, Sanya," Kian said turning to his old friend. "But you are a representative of a government friendly to force users. Your presence here is as much about wishing to touch base with an old friend as it is about establishing relationships with your force order."

"I hope in our meeting today that everyone can share their thoughts freely." Kian said, "As the Order is in a period of flux, ideas are welcome." Kian said and fell silent to hear from the others.

[member="Mereel Vaun"] | [member="Inas Reut"] | [member="Belizarius Krusi"] | [member="Avin Starfire"] | [member="Tyrena Kaia"]​

Kolbacca

K
Now exited his ship he would step out into a wonderful smell and the warmth it felt peaceful here the Wookie did like it looking around as he arrived at the beginning which he was told to go further he accepted and continued down deeper looking around excited that he would finally have purpose again he needed it he started to think the Jedi would never return but like always they will admiring the place it was built with such beauty now entering a room full of many.

[member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] | [member="Mereel Vaun"] | [member="Avin Starfire"] |

Jedi Enclave
Nadiem
The master spoke with great enthusiasm about the past order and the current state of the Republic, his charisma, and well-constructed speech pulled from within Avin the feelings and emotions that had made Avin sought out the Republic once more. The sense of belonging he had been searching for he felt now. These people around him, while some still young and in the earliest points of their training and others old and wise masters of a period long ago, he felt the force had brought them together to this very place for a reason. He glanced around at the members that had joined them, some aliens and others queens yet as the Kel Dor had put it they were all together to serve the light.

As the Master finished his speech a veil of silence had fallen over the group when a wookie walked in. Avin was not a short man by any means but even he fell short in the presence of such a being. Nevertheless, the silence maintained, so Avin stood to break it.

"Good day to you all, I guess I will start..." Avin's eyes flickered to Kian for a moment ensuring that he wasn't speaking out of turn.

"My name is Avin Starfire, Jedi Knight and sworn protector of the Imahalayan crown. I am afraid that I am no great master of the old order, in fact, I was contested to even start training under the old order. However, I have been a sworn Jedi Knight and protector to the council and the Senate for as long as I remember. I hope any of my talents may be put to good use by the order and to serve the republic within its reconstruction."

"I guess my only idea during this moment of flux would be that we should appoint a temporary leader until a council of masters can be put into effect and in this case that leader to be Master [member="Kian Karr"] whom has brought us all together today."

[member="Kolbacca"]
[member="Tyrena Kaia"]
[member="Tugoro Taidarious"]
[member="Belizarius Krusi"]
[member="Mereel Vaun"]
[member="Inas Reut"]
[member="The Dark Man"]
[member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Kolbacca

K
Sitting down as people watched and stared at him this was normal for him as his height of 10,3 makes people uncomfortable and he understands he is twice as tall as some people he listened to the man who broke the silence talking about making Kian Karr our temp leader in this situation which he was in agreeance with still not wanting to make people uncomfortable he kept silent watching the man speak.

[member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Avin Starfire"] |

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom